Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) (59915 Views)

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Alen4smit: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cajal:
...saraki may not really interested in presidency.. And Tambuha may not really makes it a do or die affair...he may still be a governor
Kwankashiyat is only for survival at least as senator
But for other political jobbers... Makarf
Sule lamido
Atiku
Sekarau
Fayose... Is going to be a war
My prayer is may the alliance work if they are for good
May the alliance fail if they are still the same PDP... of 16yrs
saraki not interested in presidency?you dont know politics!

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by silos(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Why are you so pained?
quote author=hammer6F post=70096675]LO AND BEHOLD, THE LATEST BABOON ADDED TO THE BLOOD DRINKING DEMONS OF ASO ROCK, COLLECTION.

AKPABIO HAVE BECOME AN OBJECT OF REPROACH TO THE AVERAGE AKWA IBOMITE.

ON THE STREET OF AKWA IBOM TODAY, AT THE MENTION OF HIS NAME, PEOPLE HISSSSSSS AND POUR SPIT.

AKPABIO IS A DISGUSTING ABOKI CO.CK SUCKING SLAVE AND A COWARD

FORGET THE RENTED CROWD FROM EDO, SW STATES IN AKWA IBOM.

THEY HAVE BEEN PAID 10000NAIRA TO ATTEND.

ASIDE AKPABIO VILLAGE PEOPLE, ALL U SEE ARE FOREIGNERS, PAID TO ATTEND.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Akemim(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
35824L:
What is the benefit of lying to yourself? APC is kicking PDP out of Akwa Ibom state and Buhari is assured of at least 50% of the votes all to Akpabio's credit. Akwa Ibomites don't bear any grudges against PMB like the jews from the gully erosion region. Even the outgoing governor Udom is secretly supporting buhari for 2019, but that is not enough to save him from defeat at the hands of the Akpabio-led APC.

Forget what you read online, an average Akwa Ibom person won't cast his vote for Buhari unless the election is being rigged which I believe it will.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by okekefabi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please, how many state lawmakers, Federal lawmakers, state Commissioners, Local Government Chairmen, Party chairmen and PDP stakeholders followed Akpabio to APC?

Pls, I need urgent reply from Akwa Ibomites, or APC supporters in Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by SternProphet: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akemim:

Forget what you read online, an average Akwa Ibom person won't cast his vote for Buhari unless the election is being rigged which I believe it will.

WHY won't they vote for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by thinksense: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Breaking news GEJ on d verge of decampin to APC

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Annasnoni: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
I was there and the stadium was full to the brim. [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by kolaaderin: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Koralords:
By the grace of God e no go better for Nigeria ...so apkabio is now a progressive

An IDIOT is what you are CAPITAL FOOOOL.... call the mod on me and you will get the ban of a life time.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
flexyrule:
And who is this miserable creature quoting me? Sit behind your Windows-XP powered desktop and enjoy your illusions.
Sit in Lagos and argue with me in Abak!

If you look at it very well, the fact that people in your state are embracing APC has actually made your life a miserable one.

Secondly, didn't you see that intimidating crowd? It doesn't matter where each and every one of us reside, the world is now a global village. Or, you want to tell me that that crowd was for Reinhardt Bonke?

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by DerrickzB: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
veraponpo:
Finally, the rank is broken.

This is a major catch for the APC.

With Akpabio in, APC can favourably fight for votes in the South south region.

2019 will be interesting.

Meanwhile, I cant wait to see the battle that will break out in the rank and file of the PDP among their Presidential Candidates- Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Turaki, Dankwambo, Sule Lamido and others

In the voice of Fayose, I am resting like a bat grin

Hehehe, u analyst self ehn.. He would lose in Akwa ibom.. South South is too big for him.. Who know am calabar, delta, bayelsa, or rivers state.. Na wa
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
comos:
shame on Akpabio,

is this all he can offer,

look at how dejected some of them are looking, you can tell that their mind is not with APC

Akpabio wants to be president
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Seun360(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Whatever pictures you see are just of ikot ekpene senatorial district presence alone.

APC has captured Akwa ibom. You can take that to the bank.

The fear of Tsunami akpabio has caused udom to organize another rally on abak road which going on right now in order to reduce attendance.

Still e no work. Here are the pictures of udoms own rally

If there is something i miss in AKS, its their politics.

Udom is a goner.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Seun360(m): 12:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Tundeobama:

who are you to call him nobody?The most popular politician tell me your governor if he match Akpabio records in infrastructure.
Akpabio the man that beautify a long forgotten akwa ibom.

He will shut up for life.

No state in the SS can even compete in all ramification.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Seun360(m): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2018
rozayx5:

I am annang and I won't vote any terrorist party

Akpabio defected for his personal greed and not on our behalf

He will be shocked when Fulani finish dealing with him
Very sure that u are from the Abak part of Annang.

Akpabio is a god in Annang land.
Akpabioism.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by flexyrule(m): 12:58am On Aug 09, 2018
maasoap:

If you look at it very well, the fact that people in your state are embracing APC has actually made your life a miserable one.

Secondly, didn't you see that intimidating crowd? It doesn't matter where each and every one of us reside, the world is now a global village. Or, you want to tell me that that crowd was for Reinhardt Bonke?
"MY" state indeed!
That am in Abak automatically makes me an Akwa Ibomite. Mr. Random ascertion!
Keep pulling ideas out of your a'nus and be fooling yourself about how political parties can pull you out of misery.
Don't get a job and emancipate yourself from poverty.
Mtcheeew.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by spartacus11(m): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2018
geometricaxis:

its amazing how people just come here and open their mouths without thinking

2015 presidential election result in Akwa ibom was APC 58K PDP 950K

Akpabio in his last senatorial election polled 422,009 votes out of the available 439,449

this alone tells you getting Akpabio is a major coup. if people do the math, in the presidential elections, Akpaio only needs to get about 200K additianal votes for Buhari in the presidentials and the 900k PDP presidential majority goes down to 500K, this 400K difference in almost more than the entire votes in Kwara state. bear in Mind that Saraki won his senate seat with 118K to 66k, a 50K majority!! Clearly Akpabio and Saraki are not on the same level in terms of contributing votes. Only a fool thinks APC expect to take Akwa IBom, Akpabio only needs to do damage to the PDP lead. Especially when you consider that Buhari won the last election by just over 2m votes, getting 200k votes in Akwa Ibom increases his national lead by 400k, every vote you lose to (or gain from) your opponent reduces(increases) your lead by 2, giving him more room to accommodate anticipated losses in states like benue and Kwara where his lead will probably reduce by 200K and 100k respectively.

secondly he needs to secure his seat, considering his margin of victory in 2015, 422K to 15K he can afford to lose 150K votes and still win the election. i dont see how he loses.

U sabi

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by maasoap(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2018
flexyrule:
"MY" state indeed!
That am in Abak automatically makes me an Akwa Ibomite.
Mr. Random ascertion!
Keep pulling ideas out of your a'nus and be fooling yourself about how political parties can pull you out of misery.

It is not your state but you carry this matter for head like say tomorrow no dey! Chai!

Don't get a job and emancipate yourself from poverty.
Mtcheeew.

Nice try. grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Paentera(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2018
2015 Presidential Elections Results

Akwa Ibom

Buhari - 58,411
Jonathan - 953,304

Kwara

Buhari - 302,146
Jonathan - 132,602

Is Akpabio influential enough to nil off the 300k+ votes with 950k+ votes with Saraki's defection to PDP? I honestly wish to debate this with sound minds with facts/data.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Butterflyleo: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Paentera:
2015 Presidential Elections Results

Akwa Ibom

Buhari - 58,411
Jonathan - 953,304

Kwara

Buhari - 302,146
Jonathan - 132,602

Is Akpabio influential enough to nil off the 300k+ votes with 950k+ votes with Saraki's defection to PDP? I honestly wish to debate this with sound minds with facts/data.

Yes he is.

It doesn't take rocket science to see that the votes are already clearly split right down the middle.

If he got about 950k for PDP in 2015 then statistically speaking, we can say he has secured about 400k votes from that especially since he is from the other divide of AKS called the Anangs and from what I gathered, even the old are now talking politics due to akpabio and are solidly behind him based on how he transformed a once hidden away state to a place of repute within one year of his governance as governor.

A little tweaking from him would swing the votes to his favour especially now that he once again would have federal might at his disposal same way he had in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Princess4ng(f): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2018
anigold:
we are not practicing democracy in Nigeria but pseudo-Military governance

pseudo-military....../ na wa ooooooooooo........ may God sha help us
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by senatordave1(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2018
spartacus11:

U sabi
Hes a good poolitical and electoral analyst.pdp fans here are not capable of such ingenuous calculations but just want buhari out.however they dont know how to go about it.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by ngoziamara: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2018
He was even forced by Oshiomhole to handle hold the deadly broom... The APC is going nowhere but under.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Butterflyleo: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2018
ngoziamara:
He was even forced by Oshiomhole to handle hold the deadly broom... The APC is going nowhere but under.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by AmaUwana(f): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Akpabio has hurt me Ette why now?
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Paentera(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Butterflyleo:

Yes he is.

It doesn't take rocket science to see that the votes are already clearly split right down the middle.

If he got about 950k for PDP in 2015 then statistically speaking, we can say he has secured about 400k votes from that especially since he is from the other divide of AKS called the Anangs and from what I gathered, even the old are now talking politics due to akpabio and are solidly behind him based on how he transformed a once hidden away state to a place of repute within one year of his governance as governor.

A little tweaking from him would swing the votes to his favour especially now that he once again would have federal might at his disposal same way he had in 2015.

Lol...looking back, I can readily say your prophecy came true. Nice one!!!
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Basic123: 8:27am On May 06, 2023
Very soon AKPABIO will become the senate president.
God willing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.