Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

A Letter To Colourich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To Colourich (2766 Views)

A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Colourich by jakandeola(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Dis a warny to u. I try to ignore u cos I see nothing special DAT I can think of I think of top 10 beauty or top 10 girls wit class u are not among. U keep making noise u are a gradaute u gradaute from imsu a school for blind and deaf and yet u keep shouting or u tink as gradaute u get guys here d ones who are gradaute dont make noise.I gradaute a long time ago before u start to grow dat ur small small breast. Coward why not a fedral schools cos y got dat cos u are from imo. A fedral school dont need local thing like u.u attack kimbraa it doesnt pain me but u dare attack amarabae or ireneony. Amara have born a lot but if she stand I pick her 1millions tumes Dan u. She get sence pass u by far u think is by blogging about that make u smart or be useful in rooms.I fight a lot of pple in rooms but I think u are too small for me. Be happy I talk about u tonite cos am not ur class or dose ur boyfriend DAT sell spear part in owerri, but u are seriusly provoking me

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
There's something about how you write that makes me smile cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Uh,quick one.
Which school did you graduate from?just feeding my curiosity undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by IamPlato(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2018

*Sipping 7up*...
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hilarious!!! and you are a graduate of which school again?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Colourich by jakandeola(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
Hilarious!!! and you are a graduate of which school again?

ask dat thing u use to sit it will tell u. read what I blog dere I hope it will make ur sense grow
its a waste of time wit u
may God help u d day I see u attack my friends u will live nairaland again
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
nwanneni:
Uh,quick one.
Please help me ask him, I only told him to give himself a lil exercise by walking away from my mention and he went berserk and came up with this, whatever this is.... Not forgetting the fact that this dude is following on nairaland or would it be better I said trailing me on nairaland...
Re: A Letter To Colourich by jakandeola(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
nwanneni:
Uh,quick one.
DonPiiko:
I Neva put dis to chat dat why I didnt blog anybody name only dat ahni mal
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
Please help me ask him, I only told him to give himself a lil exercise by walking away from my mention and he went berserk and came up with this, whatever this is.... Not forgetting the fact that this dude is following on nairaland or would it be better I said trailing me on nairaland...
is he a blogger?cos he said something like that and i can't help but wonder the language he blogs in

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
jakandeola:

ask dat thing u use to sit it will tell u. read what I blog dere I hope it will make ur sense grow
its a waste of time wit u
may God help u d day I see u attack my friends u will live nairaland again
If only you will use the time you use in defending your friends (since you are now a loyal dog) to work on your English, it would give us less headache trying to comprehend you grammatical blunders which is coming from a supposedly "graduate".

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by jakandeola(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
If only you will use the time you use in defending your friends (since you are now a loyal dog) to work on your English, it would give us less headache trying to comprehend you grammatical blunders which is coming from a supposedly "graduate".
I gree my english aint good cos DAT what u use to curse me but am a proud Yoruba guy and what ive made d sucess I have is only in dream u can get it wat ave achived it will take u and ur genaration 4life to achive. abeg Bleep off

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Colourich by jakandeola(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
is ur genaration dats a dog

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
jakandeola:
I gree my english aint good cos DAT what u use to curse me but am a proud Yoruba guy and what ive made d sucess I have is only in dream u can get it wat ave achived it will take u and ur genaration 4life to achive. abeg Bleep off
Please please and please, I am in no mood for this.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
reminds me of when someone with speaking disability speak angrily

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Homeboiy: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oh na light wey no gree come make me still de awake
I for no see this thing nah
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
He should also ask you of the school you graduated from. grin

Jack, you're a man. You easily get angry, and it will be better for you if you work on your anger. The issue doesn't warrant you creating a thread for her, 'cause you ended up making irrelevant people relevant.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by pocohantas(f): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
"u gradaute from imsu a school for blind and deaf"

Hahahaha, wetin person no go see for Nairaland.
Oga, which school you graduate from? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by pocohantas(f): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
DonPiiko:

As in! Imagine him insulting Colorich.
I want to believe he writes this way, intentionally.

Why that fcking flower on your head @dp?
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
Here comes the idiot that won't stop pointing out the typographical errors I make out of hastiness to reply her fellow idiot. You think you are a smart ass but pointing out typos, but you are not, you are just a dumb lil girl, now go cry to your mummy.
Lame defence mechanism. Well, the one you made out of hastiness was ignored. Maybe you should check your post again, and you'll see where "Me" was omitted. In that your little mind, you felt you must have said something potent to pierce through my heart that I would have to 'cry to mummy'. grin Delusion!

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by milemimi93(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please whoever comprehends what op posted should mention me. I've read like 5times yet I can't make out what he tryna say.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Lame defence mechanism. Well, the one you made out of hastiness was ignored. Maybe you should check your post again, and you'll see where "Me" was omitted. In that your little mind, you felt you must have said something potent to pierce through my heart that I would have to 'cry to mummy'. grin Delusion!
Does it hurt you to know that he created a thread just to register his displeasure towards me?

Also about making irrelevant people relevant, we all know you are the nuisance here, so don't get me started crackhead. Just f.uck off!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
Does it hurt you to know that he created a thread just to register his displeasure towards me?

Also about making irrelevant people relevant, we all know you are the nuisance here, so don't get me started crackhead. Just f.uck off!
You've said the same thing twice. grin What makes you think I didn't read the part you modified? Or have you ran out of something else to say?
Colourich:
Here comes the idiot that won't stop pointing out the typographical errors I made out of hastiness to reply her fellow idiot. You think you are a smart ass by pointing out typos, but you are not, you are just a dumb lil girl, now go cry to your mummy.

Does it hurt you to know that he created a thread just to register his displeasure towards me? About making irrelevant people relevant, we all know you are the nuisance here, so don't get me started crackhead. Just f.uck off!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Colourich by mgtow: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
I see I'm just in time. Love me a good caČ› fight anytime anyday.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
kimbraa:
You've said the same thing twice. grin What makes you think I didn't read the part you modified? Or have you ran out of something else to say?
I sure as hell know that all these your rantings are born out of jealousy and envy, I will overlook your stupidity, 'cause I was expecting your display of foolery here and you didn't disappoint, you always hop on any thread or comment that has something to do with "colorich".

Anyway, I'm not having this, just swerve to hell.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
I sure as hell know that all these your rantings are born out of jealousy and envy, I will overlook your stupidity, 'cause I was expecting your display of foolery here and you didn't disappoint, you always hop on any thread or comment that has something to do with "colorich".

You can't even spell your moniker correctly, and you wish someone somewhere is jealous of you. You're deluded, my dear. grin

Jealous and envious of you, 'cause you are who? A nameless person? cheesy At times, I try to picture the environment in grew up in when you have a formed mindset that people are jealous of you.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Colourich by milemimi93(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:

Check ur mail right now.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
kimbraa:
You can't even spell your moniker correctly, and you wish someone somewhere is jealous of you. You're deluded, my dear. grin

Jealous and envious of you, 'cause you are who? A nameless person? cheesy At times, I try to picture the environment in grew up in when you have a formed mindset that people are jealous of you.
You know for a person who claims to know it all, you tend to jump into conclusion without landing on a proper footing. I intentionally used "colorich" to spite you and you fell for it, you always fall for it.

You are so bleeping predictable and predictable people are not smart.

Why won't I say you are jealous when you exhibit every trait of jealousy on an online forum?

Away with your bitchy attitude, it stinks. You can't have what I have, so deal with it.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
You know for a person who claims to know it all, you tend to jump into conclusion without landing on a proper footing. I intentionally used "colorich" to spite you and you fell for it, you always fall for it.

You are so bleeping predictable and predictable people are not smart.

Why won't I say you are jealous when you exhibit every trait of jealousy on an online forum?

Away with your bitchy attitude, it stinks. You can't have what I have, so deal with it.
I wasn't expecting you to suck that up. Maybe, you should watch more of criminal minds 'cause this reversed psychology didn't work. You played on your intelligence, not mine. grin The question is; what point do you stand to prove by internationally spelling your moniker wrongly? I see none based on your explanation, so who's exhibiting signs of a dumb person? grin cheesy All your writing errors had backings/reasons why they occurred even when it's glaring you didn't know which is which.

I've told you before, and I'll still tell you again just in case you didn't get it. The department you graduated from is where UNIBEN sends students to from my department who didn't make cut-off mark. Your double honour is inconsequential in the ground scheme of things. Pity is what I feel for you, not jealousy. Bye!

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nofav0rs(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Duck
Re: A Letter To Colourich by milemimi93(m): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich and kimbraa y'all should stop this. It leads nowhere.
Hating someone doesn't pay anymore. It pays when pac and biggy were alive.
This is the second thread I'm seeing y'all exchanging words.
Embrace peace and let love in.
#OneLove..

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
kimbraa:
I wasn't expecting you to suck that up. Maybe, you should watch more of criminal minds 'cause this reversed psychology didn't work. You played on your intelligence, not mine. grin The question is; what point do you stand to prove by internationally spelling your moniker wrongly? I see none based on your explanation, so who's exhibiting signs of a dumb person? grin cheesy All your writing errors had backings/reasons why they occurred even when it's glaring you didn't know which is which.

I've told you before, and I'll still tell you again just in case you didn't get it. The department you graduated from is where UNIBEN sends students to from my department who didn't make cut-off mark. Your double honour is inconsequential in the ground scheme of things. Pity is what I feel for you, not jealousy. Bye!
Look who is feeling pity for me, how many years did it take you to gain admission? those years you would have used it to graduate and advance in your career but you are still stuck in 100L and have the temerity to spew trash, I'm far more better than you in this life and next, you are way behind and beneath me.

Now that's the definition of pity.

Also before you come here to showcase your ignorance, go and ask the cut off mark for my course in imsu, also my course is not even in their supplementary list, now who is the loser here. I or you?

Bloody loser!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? / Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? / What Is No Bra Day (13th Oct) And Why Is It Trending On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.