Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? (2768 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Loladearewa01: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
I noticed that the ugliest, unattractive ladies when you check their phones you will still see tons of dm's from guys begging for their attention. I don't understand is it that guys are far more than ladies? That's why I don't blame girls ignoring guys cause better guys are swarming around them. I swear the matter tire me ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by healthserve(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Never check a woman's inbox o. Your chest can't withstand what you'll see o. Just put this in mind, a man's babe is his babe only when they're around each other

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Loladearewa01: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:
Never check a woman's inbox o. Your chest can't withstand what you'll see o. Just out this in mind, a man's babe is his babe only when they're around each other
My brother this fact is too painful. Guys are just too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by healthserve(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Loladearewa01:

My brother this fact is too painful. Guys are just too much

Lol. I never check any woman's inbox o. I can't come and die
Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Loladearewa01:
I noticed that the ugliest, unattractive ladies when you check their phones you will still see tons of dm's from guys begging for their attention. I don't understand is it that guys are far more than ladies? That's why I don't blame girls ignoring guys cause better guys are swarming around them. I swear the matter tire me ooo

its just mathematics bro.... a man will fukc just about ANYBODY to get rid of konji, while a woman can stay years with no sex (no big deal)... MEN cant handle the tiger in their pants and need to fukc regularly thus single men need to find ways to burst a nut as often as possible... and as these men also know that the ugliest women out there will be the easiest to give up the coochie, these men go after easy coochie.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Loladearewa01: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

its just mathematics bro.... a man will fukc just about ANYBODY to get rid of konji, while a woman can stay years with no sex (no big deal)... MEN cant handle the tiger in their pants and need to fukc regularly thus single men need to find ways to burst a nut as often as possible... and as these men also know that the ugliest women out there will be the easiest to give up the coochie, these men go after easy coochie.
Wow you are making a lot of sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by pansophist(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
A question to the OP, if you have lots of older women above 50 years messaging you for sex or relationship, does that mean you are "enjoying"? grin quantity is not quality bro

Do not confuse males with men. Then males orbiting around the typical females are usually the one they do not want, and of a low value. You would also notice that many of the guys are not even responded much to, and many completely ignored. But the guys they truly want, the quality men with shit going on for him will be receiving her message instead, and the game will play in reverse.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Olawrites: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ugly men with low esteem does that shit.. I can't do that to any babe.

My babe sef don tire me talkless of meeting a random one online just to cure konji. Sex is pure water

Never check a woman's inbox. Else you go die early with HBP

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by pocohantas(f): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

This guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Olawrites: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
pansophist:
A question to the OP, if you have lots of older women above 50 years messaging you for sex or relationship, does that mean you are "enjoying"? grin

Do not confuse males with men. Then males orbiting around the typical females are usually the one they do not want, and of a low value. You would also notice that many of the guys are not even responded much to, and many completely ignored. But the guys they truly want, the quality men with shit going on for him will be receiving her message instead, and the game will play in reverse.

Yes bro.. only few men willl get this trick

When you read Ubunja, Martinez and iLegend write ups you'll get my point.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Loladearewa01: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
pansophist:
A question to the OP, if you have lots of older women above 50 years messaging you for sex or relationship, does that mean you are "enjoying"? grin quantity is not quality bro

That's very true sha
Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Loladearewa01: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Olawrites:
Ugly men with low esteem does that shit.. I can't do that to any babe.

My babe sef don tire me talkless of meeting a random one online just to cure konji. Sex is pure water

Never check a woman's inbox. Else you go die early with HBP
That's really true
Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Who checks a ladys phone even their gallery for them photos i no check just keep your phone to yourself, Nigeria is too stressful to add gal on top am..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Loladearewa01: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Who checks a ladys phone even their gallery for them photos i no check just keep your phone to yourself, Nigeria is too stressful to add gal on top am..
Haha them go give person high bp
Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Lol. I never check any woman's inbox o. I can't come and die
Haba, Naso you dey fear?? Man up joor cheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
all ladies get tonne of attention from guys wether ugly or beautiful oga
Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ugliest women the easiest? grin grin grin grin
certainly not true grin.i have seen guys who have shed blood mixed with tears just to get a very ugly girl"s attention.some dudes wont eat or sleep till the ugly girl looks his way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Loladearewa01: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
lefulefu:
ugliest women the easiest? grin grin grin grin
certainly not true grin.i have seen guys who have shed blood mixed with tears just to get a very ugly girl"s attention.some dudes wont eat or sleep till the ugly girl looks his way.
Exactly. One shouldn't judge with looks alone

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Apination(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yea, they are lucky to be intimacy gadgets because that's what 99.9% of those guys want and they will end up sleeping with most of them undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by Loladearewa01: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Apination:
Yea, they are lucky to be intimacy gadgets because that's what 99.9% of those guys want and they will end up sleeping with most of them undecided
I swear
Re: Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? by healthserve(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Haba, Naso you dey fear?? Man up joor cheesycheesy

Dan Dee Boss. How area naa grin I can not cum and die o

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy / / 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.