Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss (7198 Views)

Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Girl846(f): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
Wow, im shocked by how casual some people take dreams of such nature; sex, flying, eating, swimming etc
We live in a spiritual world and we battle not only physical beings but also principalities and powers,
there is more to this world than meets the eye!
Please seek God in prayer if you find yourself having these type of dreams frequently.
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by MOG2009: 3:14am On Jun 25, 2010
sonuga:

sex dream has both Psychological and sppiritual meanings. It might be born out of our tots. Wot has been your tots lately?. However let me share this wif u
Psychological Meaning: Erotic dreams are usually a straightforward expression of sexual desire. The nature of the sex may reveal you have hidden hopes and fears. For example, if you dream of having sex with someone other than your partner, this may highlight dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. Your dreams may reveal patterns in your sexual relationships that you may not be aware of. If your sexual dreams are violent or perverse, you may need to be more relaxed about your sexuality. You may have sexual phobias or compulsions that need to be recognised and brought in control. Your dreams may offer ways to help you lead a happier and more natural sexual life.
Mystical Meaning:An odd superstition claims that if a man or woman dream of visiting a brothel there will be an improvement to their domestic life. And good news for cross dressers: there will be success within the family if you dream of changing sex.Good luck bro !

Which one be "sexual phobia"?  grin grin grin
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by kokoletz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2010
Well am dumb
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by les4life: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
may allah help us.
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by seunata123: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello , I seek friends who stay in Magodo GRA,Lagos. Its feeling kinda weird to me that for 6 months I've been in Lagos, I seem not to have any friend where I live. Really funny.

I look for male and female friends who are positive minded. No Gays please

About me, I'm male, fun to hang with, a graduate and enterpreneur. I can be reached on 07037471775, my bbpin is 2AD65030

Cheers
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Aarondio(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2013
vivaladiva: perfectly normal, dont mind alll these spirtualist
y r africans so fckind diabolical 4 pete sake
at least b4 u settle for a spiritual reason, y not first explore reasons within the physical realm
if u eat in ur sleep na problem
if u have sex 4 ur dream na kasala
if u fly 4 ur dream, na wahala
if u come dey swim nko, na serious qwanta
abeg free ur mind n set ur self free

just 4 d record, i do all of the above and i esp love flying in my dreams, its the only place i can do this, its abso fab
cheesy
vivaladiva: perfectly normal, dont mind alll these spirtualist
y r africans so fckind diabolical 4 pete sake
at least b4 u settle for a spiritual reason, y not first explore reasons within the physical realm
if u eat in ur sleep na problem
if u have sex 4 ur dream na kasala
if u fly 4 ur dream, na wahala
if u come dey swim nko, na serious qwanta
abeg free ur mind n set ur self free

just 4 d record, i do all of the above and i esp love flying in my dreams, its the only place i can do this, its abso fab
u get future for witchcraft
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by japhmanuel: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Guy u get spiritual wife ooo...no be normal tin
Go may T.B Joshua pray 4 u

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With / Holy Hotness!!! Bursty Lagos Mama, Flaunts Photos Of Her Heavily Loaded Ikebe / 'many People Look At My Big Boobs, Come & Advertise On It' - Busty Lagos Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.