Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss (7183 Views)

Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by fyneboi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
Some said it's not good to be having sex in the dream? Some still have intimacy with love one that have past away.  They also said it affect one relationship in the physical to be having sex in ones dream, it mean that person have a spiritual wife. Have you had sex in your dream?
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Africanqueen2(f): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Pweety4me(f): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
^Have yu? grin

@OP Yes it is bad spiritually.
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Jibson999(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
yeah it happens. nice thing though when u dream of a girl u have a crush on grin)
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by StRichy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Have yu? grin

@OP Yes it is bad spiritually.

i leanrt its both biological and spirituall.
what a mystery!
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by kobikwelu(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2010
heard its spiritual

me, i feel its all about agro/conji
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by PokerFace(f): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2010
Ish . . .
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by amefi(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
PokerFace:

Ish . . .

meaning?

topic---it is a very serious matter spiritually, you have got to pray your way out of it. there is more to it than what can be said or written on the forum. just know the only way out is giving you life to Christ and keep yourself holy from all these things you call babes, otherwise otherewise, i warn you oooooooooo
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by StRichy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Pokerface
u 'r the first female here and you didn't add ur voice either for or against.
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by gozee(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2010
My dear its really bad, having sex in the dream cos it has serrious meaning spiritually.
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by fifi09(f): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2010
fyneboi:

it mean that person have a spiritual wife.

Really, says who?
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by no1madman(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2010
say wa?
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by guardian09(m): 1:34am On Jun 22, 2010
Well it has a spiritual connotation,lets see shortly afta hving dis dreams how re things in the physical world?am sure u must have suffered some sort of setback in a certain area of your life, i used to experience it, I hvnt had it since i gave myself to Christ, and please stay of fornication it kills ur spirit as well, cos ur body is the temple of the Lord.
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Pweety4me(f): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2010
St. Richy:

i leanrt its both biological and spirituall.
what a mystery!
Hmmm lolz
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by shakerz1: 2:01am On Jun 22, 2010
it's not health. You will be mentally ill if you don't stop that sh!t
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by mensdept: 2:26am On Jun 22, 2010
Wet dreams eh grin

Better than having sex with someone and she shouts out another guys name
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by minute(f): 2:59am On Jun 22, 2010
Only when I'm not getting any while am awake.
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by iice(f): 3:04am On Jun 22, 2010
PokerFace:

Ish . . .

For real
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 22, 2010
Yes, its spiritually bad. Just like dreaming of chocolate means. . . . you know what it means.
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by BabaRamo(m): 3:35am On Jun 24, 2010
Were the dreams wet? If not, you need to go back to sleep and have sex (in your dream) until you come ( I mean until you are wet). It is the only way to please the gods. "Wet" dreams, poor child!
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by vivaladiva(f): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2010
perfectly normal, dont mind alll these spirtualist
y r africans so fckind diabolical 4 pete sake
at least b4 u settle for a spiritual reason, y not first explore reasons within the physical realm
if u eat in ur sleep na problem
if u have sex 4 ur dream na kasala
if u fly 4 ur dream, na wahala
if u come dey swim nko, na serious qwanta
abeg free ur mind n set ur self free

just 4 d record, i do all of the above and i esp love flying in my dreams, its the only place i can do this, its abso fab
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by BabaRamo(m): 3:50am On Jun 24, 2010
Fly this way Vivaladiva, lol
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Cyana(f): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2010
I believe that when you do it in your dreams, your doing it spiritually and it cant be good, google succubus and incubus, they are attacking you in your dreams.
It is not spiritually healthy to do it in your dreams. Get up and pray!!!!
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by KennyG6(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by sonuga(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2010
sex dream has both Psychological and sppiritual meanings. It might be born out of our tots. Wot has been ur tots lately?. However let me share this wif u
Psychological Meaning: Erotic dreams are usually a straightforward expression of sexual desire. The nature of the sex may reveal you have hidden hopes and fears. For example, if you dream of having sex with someone other than your partner, this may highlight dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. Your dreams may reveal patterns in your sexual relationships that you may not be aware of. If your sexual dreams are violent or perverse, you may need to be more relaxed about your sexuality. You may have sexual phobias or compulsions that need to be recognised and brought in control. Your dreams may offer ways to help you lead a happier and more natural sexual life.
Mystical Meaning:An odd superstition claims that if a man or woman dream of visiting a brothel there will be an improvement to their domestic life. And good news for cross dressers: there will be success within the family if you dream of changing sex.Good luck bro !
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by skyndyp(f): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
Sex is more than what most of us take it to be. It's the meeting of the spirit,soul and body of both parties:that is why the bible says that he that sleeps with a h.arlot is one body with the h.arlot.

If u have s.ex in the dream maybe once or twice,it could be that u r starved sexually or u'v been fantacizing grin and there is nothing wrong with it.
But if it becomes constant, u need spiritual help to break ur oneness with the dream partner bc it might affect your relationship in real life.

This is my humble opinion
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by MardiGras: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
There's this girl i always sleep with in my dreams. .
I have a vivid description of her face but she exists only in my dreams
In fact in some dreams when i just wander on a certain path, i remember her house is close by and i just go there straight
and there she is. . .sometimes waiting for me, sometimes not
but we always end up making love
I'm searching for her in real life, maybe she's my future wife undecided
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by ohaechesi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
na wa for people oh, you mean you are ok with once wey you don dey f'uk for life, na for dream you don divert to, you strong oh. i've gat an advice for you, make sure sey you put money for pocket while going to bed because one day you f"uck prostitude and the person will never let you go back to the world not until you pay and you know what that means (na die be that oh)
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by MardiGras: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
ohaechesi:

na wa for people oh, you mean you are ok with once wey you don dey f'uk for life, na for dream you don divert to, you strong oh. i've gat an advice for you, make sure sey you put money for pocket while going to bed because one day you f"uck prostitude and the person will never let you go back to the world not until you pay and you know what that means (na die be that oh)

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Sauron1: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2010
fyneboi:

Some said it's not good to be having sex in the dream? Some still have intimacy with love one that have past away.  They also said it affect one relationship in the physical to be having sex in ones dream, it mean that person have a spiritual wife. Have you had sex in your dream?

It's bullshyte!!!
Spiritual wife, spiritual husband, reh reh reh.
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by omega25red(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2010
this topic makes me grin grin grin grin grin
ohaechesi:

^^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2010
I dunno, i'm not one for superstitions.
However, spiritual things happen since it is a spiritual world.

I mean, if people are talking of it, then it should exist.
Much as it sounds ludicrous, we can't rule strange stuffs happening in this world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl / Why Are African Beauty Doing This Because Of Money..pix / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.