Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

She Lied About Her Virginity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Her Virginity. (2041 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied About Her Virginity. by machiti(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
We started three months ago, have not loved ever since my last breakup with my ex in 2015 but her. she really love me, she single handedly hosted my birthday on 4th july just few months into the relationship which made me love her the more. one day i was trying to go intimate with her and she resisted my every move as a gentle man who believes in NO means NO, i have to back down and ask her why she was resisting me, she said she was a virgin and that she is not ready yet and i said no wahala i'll wait till you're ready. but yesterday after much pre-intimacy with her, she couldn't resist me this time, i be like am gonna disflower the love of my life. i tried going in with finger to aviod much pain but i no come understand weting i dey see, my finger enterd freely , i never beleived it till i inserted my peny every where was wide open . i was shocked, tho i had the sex but am now having doubts on her. after the sex she couldn't look at me and she was crying. why would she lie about her virginity.
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by Hedriz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
your problem her problem

3 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by kingxsamz(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
This one dey find virgin. you never see anything.

9 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by Babiod: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Some ladies sha like hiding before one finger,after dem go dey tell stories that touch.
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by lilmax(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
some virgins come PRE WIDE

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by Truths22(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Oga u be virgin? Or you think say to be virgin easy?
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by shoms231(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Baba, just take heart and take the 'borehole' as fate

6 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by machiti(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Truths22:
Oga u be virgin? Or you think say to be virgin easy?
Oga i no even ask her if she be one, na she come dey tell me dat one o. .

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by machiti(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
shoms231:
Baba, just take heart and take the 'borehole' as fate
Nawa o asin ehh the thing tire me.
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by Bluezy13(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
lilmax:
some virgins come PRE WIDE
"Pre Wide" kwa

Well, I think I believe you.

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by Lordbooster(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin grin girls sha she no wan spoil her rep i guess
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by Collins0609(m): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2018
na u sabi
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by sulakishop(m): 3:16am On Aug 10, 2018
There are no more virgins anywhere, stop being naive

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by MissRaine69(f): 4:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Where you a virgin to feel so disappointed about someone else not being a virgin?
So she lied get over it!
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by chiommy123(f): 4:59am On Aug 10, 2018
op just forgive and forget
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by hi3: 5:29am On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Where you a virgin to feel so disappointed about someone else not being a virgin?
So she lied get over it!
Its not about her status, its about LYING about her status. I detest liars....even if you ve aborted 7 times, just let me know. Its for me to decide if I still want you
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by MissRaine69(f): 5:46am On Aug 10, 2018
hi3:
Its not about her status, its about LYING about her status. I detest liars....even if you ve aborted 7 times, just let me know. Its for me to decide if I still want you
The archaic expectation that only one party is expected to be virtuous is why situations like this keep manifesting themselves. There is no level playing field when it comes to women.
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by hi3: 5:49am On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

The archaic expectation that only one party is expected to be virtuous is why situations like this keep manifesting themselves. There is no level playing field when it comes to women.
Even if the situation does not favour the party, just say the TRUTH
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by MissRaine69(f): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2018
hi3:
Even if the situation does not favour the party, just say the TRUTH
We are not going to agree on this
So let’s leave it.
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by Asbaba(m): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2018
talking to her would be your way out. talk to her and find out what really happened.

was she raped? may be she frequently masturbate with big toy or something else that might be the cause her wide hole. find out why she lie, if it's not lie why the borehole? then judge by the facts you gathered.

bro make una no rush ooo, bcuz as I know women are complicated more than an old Audi car. and to me she just have to apologize and state her reason for lying. if I can cope with it, OK.
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by hi3: 5:51am On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

We are not going to agree on this
So let’s leave it.
alright
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by MissRaine69(f): 5:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Asbaba:
talking to her would be your way out. talk to her and find out what really happened.

was she raped? may be she frequently masturbate with big toy or something else that might be the cause her wide hole. find out why she lie, if it's not lie why the borehole? then judge by the facts you gathered.

bro make una no rush ooo, bcuz as I know women are complicated more than an old Audi car. and to me she just have to apologize and state her reason for lying. if I can cope with it, OK.

“may be she frequently masturbate with big toy or something else that might be the cause her wide hole. find out why she lie, if it's not lie why the borehole? then judge by the facts you gathered. ”

The statement above is a good indicator of how flawed certain mindsets are.
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by machiti(m): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
So she lied get over it!
Atleast i never lied about being one here. and i never asked her if she was. i hate lies
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by donbachi(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Only one virgin was recorded....and na virgin mary...virgins went into extinction after her.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by eph12(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

There are not many people that expects a girl to lie about her virginity status this present day. There are also not many guys that expect the girl they meet and want to date to be a virgin. Girls are the ones putting themselves in this mess.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Baba, cash out.

Whatever she tells you now about that virginity issue will be total lies.
Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by eterisan(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Just had same experience! Very quiet babe like that o! I believed her at first. Then when I had my way 4 months later... boom.. She Lied about it all..

The virginity is not the point but the lies. If you can lie about something as sensitive as this in the beginning then you can lie about anything till the end. A very wrong start.

3 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Virginity. by babyfaceafrica: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2018
lolz.....dishonesty is bad

(1) (Reply)

5 Undeniable Signs That Your Woman Is Cheating On You / Winks / How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.