Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (51225 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by iLegendd(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:
This is why all men should learn how humor works. When you understand humor and how to use it to say your mind and the person will laugh, but get the message, life will be full of fun.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by micflo28(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kai I did this kind tin well back then in uniabuja, as per fine boy, English dept babes dey flock around me like shit, my mumu hostel room is filled with five Hot lame ass boys so I take my babes to one of my ugly friends apartment off campus who I am very sure no girl visits and do my shit grin cheesy... It was a wild life then. Now stuck with just a girl, my babe kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Most of we men are guilty of this If no be yeye dey worry girls how do you open nyash for one who can't take you seriously by taking you to his parents place sad

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by bolaji777: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
just take note of all advice above mentioned.
unethical attitude, immorality of the highest order
he is not possess courtesy any way
he is not having eyes to shy
that's abnormal variable
whenever you notice he is around, either he tell you or not, just admit one of your relative. and that of your relative must be aware of that unethical attitude
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by babakb: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2018
booqee:
But it's still surprising to me how some ladies can randomly follow any guy just for a one day sex and move on with their lives. I'm sure they're not even the regular prostitutes you see, but normal ladies oh.

Like you just follow a guy to a stranger's house for sex and life goes on? How now??

@op, I don't see how this is difficult for you to tell your friend to stop. For one, the thought of you lying down on the same bed he just straffed a woman should disgust you. Man up and tell him, dem no dey hide mouth for this kain thing.

Don't t be surprised woman, a lot of girls out there can't stay a day without sex, they crave it every day but only coded guys know this, they do it with coded guys in hotels, any available crib or inside a car.

Only very few girls value decency and chastity these days.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Herrmes: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2018
mhd5757:
I don't even see how this is a problem, my friend also brings girls to my place and I don't mind, I just let them use the spare bedroom.
You this op you are a difficult person even me that I am an introvert I don't mind.

I think your problem is that you are feeling left out that you friend is getting some sweet Ass while you are there with your dick in your hand not getting any. So why not get a girl for yourself too and bring her over. That way, you will no longer feel left out.
WTF? In his house?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by clemmonce(m): 12:06am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,
I need advice on how to tell a friend to stop coming with his girlfriend to my apartment to have sex. This friend of mine, we went to the same university and know each other from there. He is based in Akwa Ibom and into palm oil business. When he comes to Lagos for supply to stores, he resides at his parents' house which is very close to where my apartment is.

However, when he wants to have sex with a girl in Lagos, he brings her to my apartment because he knows I am not yet married. Rather than sleeping with the girl in his parents house. I am tired of it and I don't like it but I don't know how to tell him so that it won't end our friendship. He is quite an intelligent and ambitious man.

What do you think I should do about it?
This kind of questions baffles me ... For an adult to ask such it is amazing. Simply tell him in a joke and subtle manner o boy seriously I dey uncomfortable with the way you dey bring babes come my house. He dey make my house smell and most especially my bed smell.... Carry them go cheap hotel nah.... 500 or 1000 you go do wetin you wan do..... If he gets angry then he is a selfish person and he will never tolerate such with another person..... Forget am as a friend
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2018
delugajackson:
It's either you get married or you tell him straight to his face that you're no longer comfortable.

Is he the type that leaves your bed scaterred and your pillows on the floor? Is he the type that litters your room with used tissue and packets of condom? Does he soak you bedsheet with loads of semen? Does he mess up your kitchen with unwashed plates of indomie?

If he's such a person, then just tell him look, man. I don't want you bringing girls to my house for sex anymore. This isn't a brothel or a slaughter slab. This is my zone, my fortress of solitude. I respect our relationship and the fact that we're very good friends, but I think it's time we started acting like reasonable people. My privacy means a lot to me and I expect you to understand that and respect me as well.

But if he isn't the type, then perhaps you should try something else, like dilplomacy for a change. I'm sure you know how to go about this. The truth is, what you allow is what will continue.

Where are you from kiss
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Bluffly: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,
I need advice on how to tell a friend to stop coming with his girlfriend to my apartment to have sex. This friend of mine, we went to the same university and know each other from there. He is based in Akwa Ibom and into palm oil business. When he comes to Lagos for supply to stores, he resides at his parents' house which is very close to where my apartment is.

However, when he wants to have sex with a girl in Lagos, he brings her to my apartment because he knows I am not yet married. Rather than sleeping with the girl in his parents house. I am tired of it and I don't like it but I don't know how to tell him so that it won't end our friendship. He is quite an intelligent and ambitious man.

God gave you mouth to talk. So use it when required to tell him that your house isn't an hotel. How many times do you also have sex in your house not to talk of him. Say your mind to him and make him understand.
A man without principles dies without honour.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by kulrunsman79(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:

He doesn't tell me directly that he wants to have sex with his female friend in my apartment. He will just tell me they want to cuddle only. What he does is that he will flush the used condoms in the toilet and keep the condom pack into his pocket when leaving so that I won't notice.

Yesterday, he flush the used condoms after he was done with the girl but forgot to keep the condom pack hidden under my sofa. When I was mopping this morning, I saw it and opened it. I saw two condoms used up but remaining one n the condom pack. When I called him this morning about the condom pack, he denied it. But I know it's from him because he took it from my bedroom. And it's the only condom remaining in my bedroom.

Predicating my resolve on ur exposition above, I will conclude you both guys are the same
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by akinsmyk(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2018
You don't want the act to continue and you don't wanna loose the friendship.

If you don't have a gf, go find one and make her available at ur place when your friend will be coming. You can explain to ur gf so she understands..

You won't need to say a word to your friend about it and he would stop. Even when your friend comes with the girl and met your gf doing meals for u both or u both doing other house chores while she's in house cloth suggesting she's not going soon or that she would be spending the night, he'll understand
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Diso60090(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2018
Olalan:
Simply make your house not available in a diplomatic way......you can tell him you have relatives around.

You dey encourage am to lie abi?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2018
babeosisi:
And you sleep on the same bed sheet or you wash it afterwards
That would be my main concen
Strange juices all over the house
Tufia.
It's amazing how cheap some girls are
You are not even worth getting a hotel room for
Or does he pass off your place as his residence?

What's your point exactly grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2018
oyb:
I don't have the answer.

Because if as you said the guy is an ambitious guy going places, maybe you should look the other way. You may one day need the guys help for something on a higher level than knacking.

Lots of stuff happens when guys are broke bachelors.

I was at a reunion of sorts the other day and see as everyone done fat and big up. And these were guys who had probably done stuff like this.

However, you need to lay some ground rules - let him come with his own bedsheets, let him clean up afterwards.

Also no dodgy stuff before you get snagged in a rape case.

If you are really uncomfortable with it, you can consider pretending something was stolen from your place. That may force him to stop.

What do you mean by dodgy
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:06am On Aug 13, 2018
internationalman:
1 it's either you are not guy enough or

2 you re jealous.

If it's number 1 you have to learn the guy code

If it's number 2 tell the guy to tell his girl to come along with her friend next time she's coming.

What you do with her friend is up to you
perhaps ur moniker speaks for u....I can't say i have a friend and i will need to come online and ask people how to deal with our issues..

People abuse diz terms "love,friends "honestly with respect to dat op..He isn't sincere..I mean right from teenage times growing up we did diz favors because nothing is certain in life aside death and a time to be born..

I honestly thinks the OP is envious,he thinks or feels the supposed friend is having too much from life..
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
hope u know d type of girls he brings to ur flat cos if na the girls who mix with cult boys or armed robbers she fit jus case out ur flat and if she sees any expensive thing worth robbing na for night u go sleep and omila (armed robber) go knock ur window point iron at ucheesy. I can allow my guy bring his gf to spend a private time in my pad if im no get space. But bringing different girls to my pad...dats a big no no. U dont know which of dese girls mix with cultist or armed robbers.
He only brings them once in a while and they are all whores.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by bassette(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

Do Mods verify the authenticity of threads like this before pushing them to FP...or is it just the sensations and reactions that accompany them?? For if as a guy you have a friend like this who comes with different girls to your apartment to sleep with yet you say he is your friend and can't stand up to him when you don't like the act, it then means you're either a coward or a pretentious weakling

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

Ambitious and intelligent in what way please?

It's like you benefit from him financially or something else you haven't shared here?

You have turned youself into a servant in your own castle.

See, stay woke: 20 friends can't be playing together for 20 years. Stop being a weakling and man up!
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 13, 2018
mhd5757:

He only brings them once in a while and they are all whores.
u get mind allowing ur friend to dey bring ashawo come ur housecheesy. Very soon all ur china plates and ur ATM cards will get missingcheesy.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 13, 2018
Man up bro...
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Dollabiz: 1:22am On Aug 13, 2018
hmm
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by IamFreshprince(m): 1:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Don't you have gf? Tell him your gf is coming around
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by internationalman(m): 1:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
perhaps ur moniker speaks for u....I can't say i have a friend and i will need to come online and ask people how to deal with our issues..

People abuse diz terms "love,friends "honestly with respect to dat op..He isn't sincere..I mean right from teenage times growing up we did diz favors because nothing is certain in life aside death and a time to be born..

I honestly thinks the OP is envious,he thinks or feels the supposed friend is having too much from life..

Exactly Bro.
I have many that messed up everywhere after having sex but I don't complain coz I know it's just a temporary phase of life. Who knows they might b in a good position to help me tomorrow..

Plus no damage is done to me by having sex in my room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by deph: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2018
If its one gf.... No prob, she wil b my frnd also.. Bt if its diff gf, ma bro I might nt allow it dou I wil jokingly explain to u cos I wont allow d issue to be a big deal... Its normal within guys so handle it like a mature guy you are
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by marvinsync(m): 1:49am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

tell him
"stop fvcking in my house !! "

simple !
I don't know why people are in emotional girly friendship nowadays

everytime " how do I tell him without hurting his feelings or how do I tell him in a nice way"
which kine friendship is that na?
just tell him like u would tell ur brother !
dude stop banging I'm my house!!

if the friendship spoil or e no spoil life moves on, if it spoilt from something like that then it wasn't worth keeping in the first place
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Yankee101: 1:50am On Aug 13, 2018
elmagnifico411:
Op, this is a simple matter nah.. when next he brings a girl over, all u gotta do is wait until dey about to start shagging, but u must be very sure they're about to.. then barge in with your preek in your hand, stroking it like you're ready for action. U can as well add this, "bro, I dey for set oh". Trust me, that'll be the last time you'll see him bring a girl over.

Lol. This guy u dey mad sha. Weyrey ni eh!
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:51am On Aug 13, 2018
internationalman:

Exactly Bro.
I have many that messed up everywhere after having sex but I don't complain coz I know it's just a temporary phase of life. Who knows they might b in a good position to help me tomorrow..

Plus no damage is done to me by having sex in my room.
afterall he saw u as a friend dat is why he came to indulge dem at his place...But for reasons best known to d op he decided to come and rubbish d guy online...

It's possible d op doesn't even know he is jealous of his friend perhaps daz d denial.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:54am On Aug 13, 2018
elmagnifico411:
Op, this is a simple matter nah.. when next he brings a girl over, all u gotta do is wait until dey about to start shagging, but u must be very sure they're about to.. then barge in with your preek in your hand, stroking it like you're ready for action. U can as well add this, "bro, I dey for set oh". Trust me, that'll be the last time you'll see him bring a girl over.
a friend of mine will be reading diz now and he will be laughing at our teen years he suffered d same fate then ����boiz sha today every na man on his own..

But u got me laughing sha..Especially ur choice of words...I dey set oooo..
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by qtx(m): 2:08am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

Give me his number, if you are afraid?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by friendl: 2:11am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

Stop being stupid ,are you not a guy man,if you were in his shoes ,won't you do the same?l don't even know why you are angry ?na your gf he carry ?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by zedman1(m): 2:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Ishilove:

What's devil beans?
It's quite a common weed you might have seen but NEVER touched. Promise if I tell you what it is you won't use it on anyone. Kai, that guy is wicked, don't put it on your bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.