Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. (2015 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by MissedCall(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2011
My babe once brought her closest friend to my house. We all chatted, ate, drank and had a nice time. Afterwards, my babe went back to school and since then I 've dating her friend. The worst is that I can't let go now cause of the fun I'm having with her. Nlanders, how do I manage this cause my babe will soon be in town.
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by Pweety4me(f): 10:55am On May 08, 2011
Fun as in sexx?welldone just continue!
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by zealot4me(f): 11:02am On May 08, 2011
OP: u are a cheat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by 190: 11:07am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Fun as in sexx?welldone just continue!

ROTFLMFAO!!

@Post

You have missed that important call in your life already

Please dial again in your next life

Thank you
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by Beync(f): 11:14am On May 08, 2011
Missed thread call
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by Effiko(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2011
, lyk wtf were u thinkin of ?, wen ur babe show mayb u go change ya name 2 received call,
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by intelligen(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2011
U re realy a missed call,ve got no advise for u cos u don't deserve it.u ve dispointed ur girl n u don't deserve her love.beta retrace ur steps b4 u enter voicemail.
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 08, 2011
@Poster,
You are a guy after my own heart.Don't worry about your girl,cos if she loves you she should be ready to fight to claim you back.
Just carry on with the two affairs,and don't lose any sleep over the situation.
Who knows what your girl has been up to while she was away?
If the two chicks meet themselves at your place,just sit back and let them beat the shyte out of each other.
The victor should be your price for all the stress they have put you through.
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by BABE3: 10:06pm On May 08, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Poster,
You are a guy after my own heart.Don't worry about your girl,cos if she loves you she should be ready to fight to claim you back.
Just carry on with the two affairs,and don't lose any sleep over the situation.
Who knows what your girl has been up to while she was away?
If the two chicks meet themselves at your place,just sit back and let them beat the shyte out of each other.
The victor should be your price for all the stress they have put you through.

hmmmm---13 days to go!--lol

Keep up the good work Mr. Richmond!
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On May 08, 2011
LMAO@the name MISSED CALL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 08, 2011
relax @poster and keep on enjoying the fun until your babe comes back and catches both of u having the so-called fun and it wont be fun-ny anymore, cry cry cry and u go change from missed call to rejected call lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by Osama10(m): 12:27am On May 09, 2011
Stolen meat is always the sweetest. tongue
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by Advocator: 12:35am On May 09, 2011
Tell your girlfriend the truth if you have the slightest love for her. She ought to know that you are cheating on her.

Be a man enough, you f-u-cking w-h-o-r-e!
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by omolasgidi(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2011
Men! Creatures after my own heart
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by InkedNerd(f): 9:06am On May 09, 2011
@OP: Look, if you like your girlfriend's friend and wanna be with her then you need to do the proper thing and tell your girlfriend the truth. If you don't want to be with your girlfriend's friend then you should still tell your girlfriend the truth because what you're doing is deceitful and just downright wrong.
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by Phate07(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2011

So what do you want us to do? undecided
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by InkedNerd(f): 9:29am On May 09, 2011
Phate07:

So what do you want us to do? undecided

lol, good question. He asked the question as though he has no power to do anything.
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by MMM2(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2011
i think u re d fun master
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by Phate07(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, good question. He asked the question as though he has no power to do anything.

Yeah. And he wont even take any 'advice' given to him here. He prolly only listens to his dicck. undecided
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by InkedNerd(f): 10:05am On May 09, 2011
Phate07:

Yeah. And he wont even take any 'advice' given to him here. He prolly only listens to his dicck. undecided

Yupp, there some people that post here claiming they want advise yet from the way they worded their original post you can tell that they have already made up their minds tongue
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by BloodShed1: 11:11am On May 09, 2011
@OP

You're an idiot if you have a girlfriend knowing you'll end up in a situation like this.

It just makes me appreciate the fact that I can continue to have as much fun as I want knowing that I'm not attached to anyone cool.
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by SexyDuby(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2011
Plz go ahead wit d friend & make sure u also do d same wen she introduces u 2 her MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER & GREAT-GRAND MOTHER. CHEAT! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. by InkedNerd(f): 11:24am On May 09, 2011
SexyDuby:

Plz go ahead wit d friend & make sure u also do d same wen she introduces u 2 her MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER & GREAT-GRAND MOTHER. CHEAT! tongue tongue tongue tongue

LOOOOOOOL, you forgot sisters, aunts, and female cousins grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Woman With Moustache? Or Beard? / Please How Do I Stop This? / We Had A Quarrel Cos Of Val Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.