Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! (2898 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Sveen: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Is there any girl that you've been secretly admiring or perhaps haven't yet mustered the courage to approach her, or better yet, you're in a scenario whereby the girl of your dreams sees you as a friend or brother, and you're scared of making her aware of your intentions so that you won't scare her away... You can lay it out on this platform, and it shall be solved.

Note: I'm not an expert on women affairs, neither am I an inspector general of the Federal Republic of yanshing, I just have some experience that might be of help to those who need 'em.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Ride on, we are at ur back
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Sveen: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Oma307:
Ride on, we are at ur back
Thanks bro. I like your status!
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by LordIsaac(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2016
I dey teach am...and im respect me. So, how I go kon change am to love?
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Sveen: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2016
LordIsaac:
I dey teach am...and im respect me. So, how I go kon change am to love?
The fact that she respects you can be termed as 'admiration.' And I can tell you how to use it to your advantage, but I need to ask you a question.

Do you love her?
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
We are waiting.
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Make I do gbeborun small sad grin
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by firstking01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm losing patience mr opgrin
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by ShayGirl(f): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
*Spreads mat*
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by horlareey(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Can't wait.. #following .
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by LordIsaac(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sveen:
The fact that she respects you can be termed as 'admiration.' And I can tell you how to use it to your advantage, but I need to ask you a question.

Do you love her?

Plenty
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Sveen: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2016
LordIsaac:

Plenty
Good. The first step is sowing a seed in her. Make her wanna always see you, make her never get tired of seeing you. But do not overdo it, so that she won't suspect a foul play.

A females defense only come to play when she knows you have feelings for her, and since you're not sure of her feelings for you, that's where you will adopt the science of manipulation.

If I wanna know the University that tosyne2much is attending, I don't need to ask him directly... All I'll just have to say is that "Yabatech is the best polytechnic in Nigeria, that's even where Tosyn is attending."

Trust me, the dude will snap at an impulse and would clarify things in an instant.

You'll brainwash her, put thoughts in her head and mind. Make her do stuffs that'll favor you only.

How can you achieve that?

I need to make sure you're following before I proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Booty4me: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Following
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by psure: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Booty4me:
Following

Are you a lesbian?
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Booty4me: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
psure:

Are you a lesbian?
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by linobrown9(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
following
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by biz2get(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Making Brain... ride On wink
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Vikkie14: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Every one are now forming Marriage/Relationship Expert/counsellors.

One man's meal is another man's poison.......... What works for you may not apply to others.
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Smartguy001(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Make I do gbeborun small sad grin
U don turn 2 (m) na wa o...
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Adasun(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
øoo my yanch don da pain and dis op is making matter worse
sveen!!! sadsad
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Marlvin(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why not give them tips on how to be industrious and how to erk out a living, rather than chasing skirts all around town ?
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by psure: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Booty4me:

Watin... No be kweshun I ask undecided
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Booty4me: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
psure:

Watin... No be kweshun I ask undecided
Fwee me
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
OP Nah dem womanhood u dey cast so. btw are u descendant of Genghis kahn Or robert greene?
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by andysnoopy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
You Bleep one girl, all of sudden u r a seduction expert.. The real guys in the field r in churchchurches going from one deliverance to another just to live a normal life again. You have no house,no good job, no money in your pocket and you think you can get any woman in the world because of the little occasional change that comes around. Na joblessness dey cause am...

My piece of advice.
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Nturguy1122: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
There's dis girl that i like and i guess she knows cos one day wen i was drunk i told her i love her and she said she doesn't understand i changed the topic and we never said anything about it again bt i still try in different ways to let her know i like her and i guess she does bt wat baffles me is that i am expecting her to give advances also so i can officially ask her out and nt that she doesn't bt i tink its nt enough....last week we had misunderstandings and she walked out on me i just played cool like its nothing and i was expecting her to apologies via watsapp or in class bt ntin happened...really a nigga is confused here about wat to do...OP over to u now
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Nturguy1122: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sveen:
Is there any girl that you've been secretly admiring or perhaps haven't yet mustered the courage to approach her, or better yet, you're in a scenario whereby the girl of your dreams sees you as a friend or brother, and you're scared of making her aware of your intentions so that you won't scare her away... You can lay it out on this platform, and it shall be solved.

Note: I'm not an expert on women affairs, neither am I an inspector general of the Federal Republic of yanshing, I just have some experience that might be of help to those who need 'em.
op whr art thou
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by LordIsaac(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sveen:
Good. The first step is sowing a seed in her. Make her wanna always see you, make her never get tired of seeing you. But do not overdo it, so that she won't suspect a foul play.

A females defense only come to play when she knows you have feelings for her, and since you're not sure of her feelings for you, that's where you will adopt the science of manipulation.

If I wanna know the University that tosyne2much is attending, I don't need to ask him directly... All I'll just have to say is that "Yabatech is the best polytechnic in Nigeria, that's even where Tosyn is attending."

Trust me, the dude will snap at an impulse and would clarify things in an instant.

You'll brainwash her, put thoughts in her head and mind. Make her do stuffs that'll favor you only.

How can you achieve that?

I need to make sure you're following before I proceed.
I'm follow oooo
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Smartguy001:
U don turn 2 (m) na wa o...
grin grin
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Sveen: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
OP Nah dem womanhood u dey cast so.
btw are u descendant of Genghis kahn Or robert greene?
Nope. Why do you ask!
Re: How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! by Sveen: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
andysnoopy:
You Bleep one girl, all of sudden u r a seduction expert.. The real guys in the field r in churchchurches going from one deliverance to another just to live a normal life again. You have no house,no good job, no money in your pocket and you think you can get any woman in the world because of the little occasional change that comes around. Na joblessness dey cause am...

My piece of advice.
Noted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error / Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) / Stylish Crazy Jeans Vs Ugly Crazy Jeans(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.