Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (74347 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / How My Boyfriend And Friend Forcefully Took Turns On Me – Lady Reveals (photos) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by OsuMustGo: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:
NEVER tolerate rape. Report him to the police.

It is so rampant in our society. People even boast in public of rape.

IsaAbubakar/ bloodykiller /akpatiozu1/ 50 other monikers is one i have reported to MODs for boasting he's a pedophile

SAY NO TO RAPE. Let us unite in protecting children
Woe betide those bastards
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by victorian(f): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
weyreypey:

Wish you well. Everyone deserves security..

Thanks.

Yes, everyone does.
Feeling secured is very important .

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by ipobarecriminals: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
embarassed
smileing:
@vululadilolo

thank you so much. I have not reported to anyone yet
hurt, pains and disdain on myself have left me discouraged.

all these while, I have been offering him all I could (companionship, encouragement, emotional support, friendship, spiritual assistance ,inspiration ) except for my body. and he made me love him so much little did I know he would come for my body .

my worth is not based on the hymen but yet I value my chasity.
I'm broken cos I encouraged people to be chaste. who do I talk to. the therapist I tried talking to tried molesting me too

I'm deformed now as I am feeling suicidal
what I built in years just crashed within a twinkling of an eye

sad
smileing:
@vululadilolo

all these while, I have been offering him all I could (companionship, encouragement, emotional support, friendship, spiritual assistance ,inspiration ) except for my body. and he made me love him so much little did I know he would come for my body .

I'm broken cos I encouraged people to be chaste. who do I talk to. the therapist I tried talking to tried molesting me too

u dnt cut ur head cos u have headache. Suicide isn't the solution. Dnt allow "Village pipu" to laugh u to scorn.Delete dat suicidal tot outta ur beautiful heart..Free urself, I knw it wont be easy but just do it.And pls, u dnt need to share this with ur future husband, he might use it against u.Free urself, eat, read, play, watch movies and forget that lunatic bastard.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Abikedollar: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
My own fear for you is the area of health just hope his status is negative to HIV
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by weyreypey: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
victorian:

Am not single.
I am NOT Am.
Great. But these rape cases should be carefully observed.... When a lady allows you to play around the point without going inside are you doubting she's setting herself up for rape?
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Tadeus(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
smileing:
@vululadilolo

Therapist too want taste.... eleyi gidi gan oooo

I pictured a very beautiful and sexy church geh that her parents denied sex education.

You just have to move one. If truly you don’t love the guy, forgive and forget about him. Virginity is not a criteria now. Its painful dou buh Move on sis
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by luwabrooklyn(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
vululadilolo:

Although It's easier said than done, don't be too hard on yourself. He forced himself on you.He is a predator, you are a victim. You did nothing wrong. Don't let it break your spirit.

Look for a professional therapist( female if you fear being assaulted again). If you can't or don't want to, find a trustworthy ( non-judgemental) family member/friend to confide in. Don't keep to yourself. Get your mind busy and fight those suicidal thoughts.

I guess I don't understand what being chaste means because I don't see why you don't consider yourself chaste : You were forced to act against your belief/faith. If he "convinced" you to continue sleeping with him since you are not a virgin anymore and you don't feel at ease with it, stop it...

Life does not always happen the way we want it. We need to face it and rebuild ourselves differently. It can be hard but it's possible( that's why you need all the positive or professional help you can get).

Once again, don't keep (it) to yourself, find someone trustworthy to confide in, preferably a professional. Virgin or not, rape is a terrible assault to your mental and physical integrity.

Btw, If you are still in contact with him, cut it. It's toxic. I insist, if possible, report him. Wish you all the best !
I dont agree with you one bit. Hey sis u love him right how long have you been dating what made him take ur virginity now and why not b4 did he know about ur findings that he is not your husband to be or what prompted him to take that decision knowing fully well he could lose u and that could destroy hid marriage plans or after ur findings did u change in ur attitude towards him... This guy wants marriage with u and he felt taking ur virginity will guarantee that maybe he noticed something that made him do that I don't support his actions but I think u need to hear him out
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by naijaking1: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
smileing:
Please I need responsible advice

Many were coming as suitors but I don't know why I let him come closer.

He forcefully took away my pride and I was hurt. He said he did that cos he doesn't want to lose me

I wanted to leave but I couldn't cos I love him.
I don't offer sex cos I'm religious and I believe it's a sin. Told him to wait till marriage but he wouldn't.
for almost a year we ve been courting I didn't allow him touch me.

Till this day he forcefully had sex with me .
He wants to come pay my dowry but I'm not sure that my people will let me marry him. I too went and prayed about him and they told me that he is not my husband (about 5 different people said it)

He is OK, financially, is educated and promising.
But not God-fearing as I wanted.

Now I'm pained for what he did to me .I'm grieved cos I wanted to lose my pride on my wedding night.
and I'm thinking of leaving him cos I'm hurting so much now.

I feel less of myself and sinful too

Please what should I do?

those that married non Virgin how did your spouse take it. I need to know cos it ll help reshaping my mindset

Cry baby!
..... is when you give it up, and then develop a second thought about it, because you found a better option, or you didn't get what you were expecting.
Move on.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by weyreypey: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
victorian:

Thanks.

Yes, everyone does.
Feeling secured is very important .
You need to sympathize with a lot of Nigerian men... An unbelievable lot of we men were defiled by big aunties and robbed of our innocence tey tey even before we knew how to watch football game. Most went untreated and never healed.

2 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by NoLotty7(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hmm,it is well
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by TimeManager(m): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
victorian:

Am not demonizing men.. That's the reality.

While I was living alone, I was almost raped three times on different occasions cos I wan marry!
First rape attempt! Was in my office! Yes in my office ,some years back. I invited guy wooing me, we've been chatting for a while. And we were like let's hang out. Let meet up at my office, then we can hang out. He came when I was about to close office. I showed him round, he had this innocent smile. I never knew he was a devil. As we were about to leave, I had a pressing headache, I was like u know what let's call it a night. Am not feeling fine. He said eeyah sorry. Anyways to cut long story short, he hugged me , relaxed then he wanted to kiss I pulled back. Come and see his hard grip, I was like pls stop. He had this mad excited look in his eyes. He said cmon? Relax.. I was so pissed, I was struggling, he was laughing saying am. Making him more excited by my struggles, then he pinned me by one of my tables, his hands were just like iron. I was scared, I then remembered security guard is not far from my door.. I said if u don't leave me I will scream and security will throw u out! Leave me now! Then I screamed, he thought I was joking. Security knocked at my door. Madam are u okay? . That's when he let go off me. With shaky hands, I opened the door Security walked him out immediately that's number one

Number two, after some months, I say make I date again. At least I can't be single But I will be careful. We met at my place. Foolish me.. I easily forget. That one sef also tried raping me, but I pushed him and ran out of my house with speed of lighting.

Number three, after a year, I say make I date again. Sighs.. This one happened in his family home. He said everyone will be at home and wants to introduce me to the family, whereas it was just him and his friend. God saved me. Immediately I notice no one at home. I became nervous and ready to run. Lol

And I did ran, when opportunity came.

Ha! God!.. Some men out there are evil. Ladies beware o! Be very careful and alert. Not all. Men u see walking towards u with a smile is harmless. Some are demons! And that's the truth!
Look, the fact that you encountered those stuffs doesn't give you the right to generalize, even though I wouldn't deny the fact that some men as much as some ladies are rapists. Your recent use of "some", "Not all" is just you being hypocritical, you are fixated by the quality of your mind and which is rather pathetic by the manner of your advice to ladies generally. Security consciousness is the business of all irrespective of gender. That said, Men have had their share of sexual harassments from the female folks but we chose to be a bit more cautious than sow a seed of disgust against women in the hearts of the innocent.
I deduced from your post that you're a big campaigner of "All men are potential rapist", unfortunately, your experience isn't enough validation of such sloganeering. Check yourself, you've often fallen into the wrong hands because you have been in the midst of wrong people and most likely, your attitude and carriage is often prone to being exploited. I wish you well in your new search.

kiss the truth!
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by nahzyla: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sorry about ypur experience Op, please dont marry that man he is not a good person. I dont know why you love him.
I remember an experience I had with a guy like that, it was God that saved me, the guy held and bruised my hands with so much force but I was determined to not give in. Thank God he didnt succeed.

Any females reading this thread out there please be careful around men. 90 percent of them cannot control themselves around women.

This isnt male bashing its a fact.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by OLORIPAPA: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Y is rape coming into this?I don't understand but maybe we need to define rape...though he is not justified he is guilty and so are u.he must have been showing u sign of what is about to come but probably u just ignored it or maybe u were not forceful in ur resisting him.U can't be saying No and yet u going visit him alone at odd hours.Believe me u gave him some negative signals... though he is still wrong for what he did.

2 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by MrCGPA(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Many Nigerians put themselves in a big dilemma today because of trying to follow what a so called prophet told them. What do you use to qualify a real prophet of God? Do you have the capacity to Discern spirits? If your answer is no then note that it's not everyone claiming to be prophet is a real one. Just follow your mind. You know this man more than any of us.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by insperyadyou: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
victorian:

Well am in a lovely relationship as I type.
Thank God my man didn't rape or attempt to rape me during our dating level.
He's patient and disciplined. That's why i said not all men but considerable number of men these days are not in their right senses.

Although it took me 5years before now to trust, with help of God and foresight choose wisely, start a relationship and maintain a stable relationship with a man.

Later, I Met my only one and only Chef, Mr Romantic, Easy going , works hard, balls hard, but with a sense of peace around him. Am fine but I will never forget the past. It pops up sometimes. Am human.
when you said 'he is patient'. You know how to use words well
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by abike12(f): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
You're asking if you should marry your rapist? The answer is no and if you do it you'll definitely regret it. You also have an unhealthy idea of the significance of virginity. It's not a gift for your husband nor will it guarantee a happier marriage, it's yours to give at a time that's ok for you. You've been robbed of making that decision unfortunately but it doesn't make you any less of a woman that deserves love and respect. Try to work on your self esteem too.

2 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by elisbabs499(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
smileing:

mum or sister is a no
they ll nail me
thanks dear

Be ready to face whatever they may say to you. You must first clear your conscience and your mother or a sister is still the best to start with
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by frankson1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
eelipumpin:
I don't think it's rape. It's one those JUST HAPPENED kinda situations.

Do you know Christ has paid for that sin? The prolong guilt is Satan's stronghold on you.

Righteousness is not our inability to fall but it is our responsibility to rise up when we fall. Christ is our righteousness.

God still sees you as a daughter not a non virgin. He still calls you His own. He still has you in His plan.

Virginity self righteousness really ate u up but this incident should teach you to judge less and value grace.

I wrote all these cuz u said you are Religious.

Don't be hard on your self when God is seeing differently.

Forgive yourself and marry the right Man God has designed for you.

You've learnt your mistakes. He was never a sincere Believer and you knew it.
Just be fine.

My BEST write-up on this tread.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by victorian(f): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
weyreypey:

I am NOT Am.
Great. But these rape cases should be carefully observed.... When a lady allows you to play around the point without going inside are you doubting she's setting herself up for rape?

But what if she doesn't allow you to play around the point?
Is her polite and courteous nature means she wants to get laid?
Is it bad to be polite and friendly?
Why is it when a lady smiles in one on one discussions means she wants sex?
Should she always frown ?to get the message across that hey don't touch me, cos I don't even know u that well?
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by XaintJoel20: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
alterswerve:
Virginity is not the same as sexual purity. wink

I am in a dilemma.

Please what is/are the difference(s)?

Thanks.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by MartinCorridon: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Woe betide those bastards

Amen. If one doesn't even have sisters or wives or daughters but we all have mothers....

So why do it to a woman?
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by weyreypey: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
victorian:

But what if she doesn't allow you to play around the point?
Is her polite and courteous nature means she wants to get laid?
Is it bad to be polite and friendly?
Why is it when a lady smiles in one on one discussions means she wants sex?
Should she always frown ?to get the message across that hey don't touch me, cos I don't even know u that well?
Nah. Sex must be consensual all the way. Check my other post
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by victorian(f): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
insperyadyou:
when you said 'he is patient'. You know how to use words well

Smiles, patient means he didn't pounce on me for sex. Or he didn't force himself on me. He took his time, which I like. I do have panic attacks when a guy tries to be all over me, all at once. It scares the hell out of me.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by okeyfermod(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Go see him, or better still ask him to meet you somewhere.

Talk about what he did to you and how he has broken your promise to keep your virginity till marriage. Get him to talk about it, but have the whole thing recorded on your phone.

Thats iron clad confession.

Make copies of the recording, give to your parents to take to the police.

No body should rape a woman!!

smileing:

ok
I ve not considered reporting him but if I do I don't think I have a strong evidence apart from the broken hymen.
is there anything else I need to know before reporting him that ll substantiate my evidence

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by victorian(f): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
weyreypey:

Nah. Sex must be consensual all the way. Check my other post

Sex must be consensual, I agree. But rapists do not have the patience for it to be consensual from the lady's part. They simple pounce! Which is completely wrong.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by AkpatiOzu1: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Amen. If one doesn't even have sisters or wives or daughters but we all have mothers....

So why do it to a woman

just like Muhammed the hackSAW forked the hell out of little aisha ?
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by weyreypey: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
victorian:

Sex must be consensual, I agree. But rapists do not have the patience for it to be consensual from the lady's part. They simple pounce! Which is completely wrong.

Like I said in my other post those guys are mostly damaged by molestations at very tender age by trusted aunties.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by TheLoser: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:

He forcefully took away my pride and I was hurt. He said he did that cos he doesn't want to lose me

I don't offer sex cos I'm religious and I believe it's a sin. Told him to wait till marriage but he wouldn't.

He wants to come pay my dowry but I'm not sure that my people will let me marry him. I too went and prayed about him and they told me that he is not my husband (about 5 different people said it)

Now I'm pained for what he did to me .I'm grieved cos I wanted to lose my pride on my wedding night.

Please what should I do?

those that married non Virgin how did your spouse take it. I need to know cos it ll help reshaping my mindset
Sorry
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Pataricatering(f): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2018
Richy4:
This sounds to me like a bad scripted movie...

The dude raped u..and u chose to keep it bottled up...

You said u can't leave because u love him... ok

If you don't want to marry him, and the thought of marrying him has not crossed your mind what in God's name where you doing with him for one year?

You can't have all the package at a go dear.. you said he was financially ok, educated, promising.. etc but not God fearing.. I guess you were thinking that you might change him....and he ended up changing u..
If u loved him as u claimed, accept him with all his faults.. don't let any one decide for you whom to be with..

If you don't want him, you should have ended it long time ago.end it.. don't marry him because you were no longer a virgin...that will be suicidal..
A lot of men would still want to be with you not because of your virginity...

Please next time don't go to a man's house when you know that you won't play ball even if he is an angel.. always meet at a public space.. even when you were hugging him, give some room for Jesus between the two of you..
dudes and stupid advice are like 1 and 2 ! If a girl goes to a guys house it means she must be ready to have sex ? It’s stupidity like this that eventually gets u in trouble - especially when you travel abroad and carry your idiotic African man mentality along !
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Macon1212: 12:02am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:

Please what should I do?

Stay away from this rapist and monster before you cry for the second time. He may rape your family member when they come to visit. He may rape you again if you don't opt out in time.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Saintkely: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2018
Nne, although I never marry yet, so am not in good position to advice you, but base on the advices people are given you Hmm use your brain ooo, you said you love the guy, I don't know how long he did what he did, and I hope if you are still in the pain you cannot considering him for marriage, before you started consulting churches there means you have already agreed within yourself, handling him to authority now both of you are planning or considering to marry is not advisable on my own opinion, since you didn't do it at the rightful time, remember you are in Nigeria a lawless Country, the most painful part of it is that these people that are advised you to expose yourself by involving authority are the same people that will still mock at you tomorrow that you were once raped , I am not supporting rape either supporting you for exposing yourself to danger, if you asked me to advice you, I will tell you to wear away the image of rape if you want to marry him, if you don't want to marry him do same and walk away, let it be your secret. No insult please.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by victorian(f): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2018
weyreypey:

Like I said in my other post those guys are mostly damaged by molestations at very tender age by trusted aunties.

Such aunties are to be arrested.. That's very terrible! Children both male and female should voice out when raped! Men raped by women should also arrest such mentally unstable women
Women too should arrest such men who rapes. It's completely bad.

Parents should be close to their kids, so when such things happen, the children will easily tell their parents.

When I was very little, I should be 7years old then, my cousin who was way older tried raping me, he started with fingering me. I was like what's the uncle doing? He said I shouldn't tell my parents and he will buy chocolate for me tomorrow. In my mind I was like this is wrong, why is he touching me this way? And this guy came for the weekend.
Omo! Immediately my parents came back from work, late in the night
I ran to my mum and told her what happened. She was very angry, she told my dad and the cousin was really spoken harshly that night and sent off very early the next day. So parents be close to your kids, and they will tell u virtually anything or threats from extended family or strangers.
Such boys should voice out to their mums or dad. Cut off such evil quickly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.