Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? (1426 Views)

If I'm Fair In Complexion, Am I Really A Black Man? / Fair Complexion Girls Are More Wayward, True Or False? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by ruggedboy01: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
I noticed that the fair complexion Nigerian are far better enlightened than the dark one, 99% of trolls and trouble makers are dark in complexion..... Why do black complexion people radical and feel so unsecured?

On Twitter, Facebook and Instagram once you see a bittered comment, check out the picture of the person, he/she must be dark in complexion..... Does being black in complexion means bitterness, I can mention a lot of dark people who abuse for fun here, they even call us bleached skin, even when most of us don't apply cream.... Please if your fair in complexion reading this, Is time we find our way out of this country with their black mentality.... WE DON'T BELONG HERE..
Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
oga na wahala you de find and na the wahala you go get

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by Apus: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
d way i'm LMAO i fit no get yansh again oo.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by MissRaine69(f): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Are you that bored?
Go and count the grains of sand on the beach.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
ruggedboy01:
I noticed that the fair complexion Nigerian are far better enlightened than the dark one, 99% of trolls and trouble makers are dark in complexion..... Why do black complexion people radical and feel so unsecured?

On Twitter, Facebook and Instagram once you see a bittered comment, check out the picture of the person, he/she must be dark in complexion..... Does being black in complexion means bitterness, I can mention a lot of dark people who abuse for fun here, they even call us bleached skin, even when most of us don't apply cream.... Please if your fair in complexion reading this, Is time we find our way out of this country with their black mentality.... WE DON'T BELONG HERE..
you are colorist plain and simple
Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by ruggedboy01: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
MissRaine69:
Are you that bored?
Go and count the grains of sand on the beach.

before I indulge you, are fair or dark yes or no angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by MissRaine69(f): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
ruggedboy01:

before I indulge you, are fair or dark yes or no angry
I am transparent

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by ruggedboy01: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am transparent

you're dark in complexion, you have got a low IQ sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by MissRaine69(f): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
ruggedboy01:

Well....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
ruggedboy01:

Hey bitter boy, you flouted NL rule 2

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
If we should find out now, Op may be as fair as charcoal.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by donbachi(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Black don't crack.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by Oshin56(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Guy you know get job please you can find something better doing
Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
u no know wetin u dey talk
Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
ruggedboy01:

After calling me bitter boy you de call mod
Hypocrite
You sound bitter the way you insult people on your post.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by ruggedboy01: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

You sound bitter the way you insult people on your post.

So why report to mod when you also insult people, did I mention you...... What the fucck are you doing on my thread
Re: What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? by Heroclitus(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Most of us in this part of the world are often refer to as Black...
This one wey u still dey discriminate even within tire me o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience / Abuja Men Are Mad” – Lady Reveals How Abuja Guys ‘deceive’ Women / Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.