Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (61887 Views)

This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets / Lady Tweets Nud£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mumu

So because u re single u now think u re now a wife material ?

Serious guys shld not take her serious

Because been single does not mean she's a wife material and been a wife material does not mean she ready to be a wife

If you know you know
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by omooba969(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gbànjo...lol cheesy

But wetin do her right leg?

Jez asking. grin
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sorry, on behalf of men ,
We need wife not ashawo pls.
Next!

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by oshe11: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Boyooosa:
She can change it now truly iv seen it cheesy
Lol
Take yours

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by sunnyphem(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
bitch

check my signature for ur affordable data price.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Lloydfather(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
nikkypearl:
She is pretty
The question should be, is she pretty inside?

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by stubbornman(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Humble fire. She's only trying to woo rich guys by flaunting her iPhone X. She might be willing to settle down, but displaying her phone in the picture is like placing an economic category on her potential suitors.

If you know u know.

Baba we know these format ....all nah packaging .... Any fone with big screen goes for her
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by BIXYBABE: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
my bros is available
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by emydnoble(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
nikkypearl:
She is pretty
You are obviously prettier...
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by laliga01: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
The bitter truth of life is that there are young guys in her area, place of work that are ready for marriage,,
Then the unasked question is that,, why has the guys present in her location decided to ignore her?

why is she seeking for husband online?

Young guys online, please do not be deceived by her face, breast and endowment..

ladies that seeks husbands online are subjects of ridicule amongst guys in where they reside or stays..
When four to ten guys have slept with one particular lady in one environment and workplace, she becomes the talk of gossip amongst guys,,

will you allow your friend to date her when you know about six guys that have slept with her?

No is obviously the answer and that is why they come online looking for husbands..

guys please before you wife any lady, go to where she stays and work and ask questions about her..

Bro, your head get oil. You av made so much valid points.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by cahrlifa(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
mubby4real:
Will your first wife accept
Lolz
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
oshe11:
Lol

Take yours
Labour market go train you, continue kicking your future upandan

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Skyeplus(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
very easy...dress decent and keep d sexy for latter
Lilimax:

How does a wife material pose? undecided
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by oshe11: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Boyooosa:
Labour market ho train you, continue kicking your future.
Yeye!!!

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Goddyj(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
My fear is that I may end up being swallowed by the bore hole in between her legs undecided undecided

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Didcot: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Attention seeking slay fatmama! grin
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by koresh: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Name your price!!!
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by doe: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Attention seeker!
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Skyeplus:
very easy...dress decent and keep d sexy for latter
May be she too the picture before commencing her work-out undecided
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by sandraade(f): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Her evening time
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by newoffer: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
What is beautiful in her biko? U are carried away by make up. All of you getting married to MaryKay and Pancake. I pity una o.

2 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by tiwiex(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
from all indications, you're just a lazy girl who don't wanna hustle like every other virtuous woman out there, instead you need a man that will take care of you financially and otherwise. madam stop posting your ugly pictures in search of a husband, work and pay your bills and live forever happy afterward. marriage is overrated

What if she wants to marry due to loneliness na? But I agree with you. Don't these ladies already have toasters and bfs? They meet people everytime who are into them. Then they start shopping for a stranger.

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by omooba969(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
The bitter truth of life is that there are young guys in her area, place of work that are ready for marriage,,
Then the unasked question is that,, why has the guys present in her location decided to ignore her?

why is she seeking for husband online?

Young guys online, please do not be deceived by her face, breast and endowment..

ladies that seeks husbands online are subjects of ridicule amongst guys in where they reside or stays..
When four to ten guys have slept with one particular lady in one environment and workplace, she becomes the talk of gossip amongst guys,,

will you allow your friend to date her when you know about six guys that have slept with her?

No is obviously the answer and that is why they come online looking for husbands..

guys please before you wife any lady, go to where she stays and work and ask questions about her..

Wahala dey o. cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Atigba: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Can i apply
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
No qualities , career stated or future goals so let me modify the narratives.

"Does anyone need a liability ?"

grin the RP is talking not me , I was just going my own way o jejely those who code the message know.

2 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Skyeplus(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
U stubborn, if u no hear my own, i don hear ur won...u aff win

Lilimax:

May be she too the picture before commencing her work-out undecided
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by leonardosomto(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
"Something must be chasing a rat".

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Skyeplus:
U stubborn, if u no hear my own, i don hear ur won...u aff win

Me stubborn? Not!
Have a nice day smiley
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Yinxies(f): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Its a prank...or she is really serious about it
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by SachaBastien(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Anybody? No criterion? Girl showing your curves isn't the way to go. A booty lover will marry a girl that shows some assets and not just ass. You are selling yourself as a liability. A wife is not just body, she is soul and never fading substance as well.

2 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Boyooosa(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
oshe11:
Yeye!!!
Blow more, its your future!
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Aside fvck what else is she bringing to the table?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.