Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi (3701 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by jennifermahan(f): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2018
An Atlanta man suspected his girlfriend of cheating on him so he decided to get revenge by disgracing her.

The vengeful man sent out friend requests to all his girlfriend's friends and family members and invited them to a Live video session. When they accepted his invitation, he started filming his girlfriend's dirty underwear for them to watch while talking about how dirty she was.

The woman's concerned family and friends eventually got the video removed from social media, but it had already been taken by other social media users who uploaded it on other websites.

Watch the video below.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/a-vengeful-man-went-to-punish-his-girlfriend-after-she-cheated-on-him-photos-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by Truths22(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2018
Op why you no add "Graphic Pics" to the thread grin

1 Like

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by PrincessB1(f): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2018
This is hillarious grin
The girlfriend is in deep shit grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by webbro007(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Nowadays you go to Night Clubs and you will think it's P.T.A meeting because you'll see a lot of small Girls accompanied by old men.

7 Likes

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by IamAirforce1: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2018
And I thought it's only Nigerian girls are dirty

1 Like

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by kushercain: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
And this girl would be clamoring for head too

7 Likes

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by emmayayodeji(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
And I thought it's only Nigerian girls are dirty

Your mother is a Nigerian female

Hence, according to your logic
Your mother is dirty

4 Likes

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by IamAirforce1: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Your mother is dirty
My mother is not a "girl" you educated illiterate

5 Likes

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by emmayayodeji(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

My mother is not a "girl" you educated illiterate

She is a boy abi professor?

1 Like

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by jennifermahan(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by KingCassy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Some of these Yankees men no get sense

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by jennifermahan(f): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
People can be so small.

This is petty.

1 Like

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by killsmith(f): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
a guy who customized on his t-shirt, the photo of his cheating girlfriend giving head to another man. grin

1 Like

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by jennifermahan(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by loverboys: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nonsense
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by Bluezy13(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Your mother is dirty

Is his mother, a girl

Use your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Colourich:
People can be so small.

This is petty.

As in he asked her not to be hygienic or what? I don't understand.
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by pizzylee(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Daaaaamn
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by made4naija(f): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
My nigga.

He's merely explaining why he's happy to see her go cool
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by lilmax(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2018
I think he should have walked away

revenge is for the weak
Re: A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi by Jennifermh: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) / She Has Plenty Oil..this Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online / Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.