Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? (4202 Views)

Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
ladies l use the name of every sane item in this life to beg each and every single one of u to please compose ur bowels during sèx... we ur boyfriends go through a lot when we try to pacify u with our 6 to 10 inch improved warm spray and succulent shaft.

l was gonna eat a luscious meal recently... my intention was to come from behind and do the conventional doggy exercise... my target was 2 hrs 30 minutes for the first round... my intention was to win by unanimous decision because l detest knock-outs when it comes to forcing my way into abyss... l like levitating firstly into mars then l teleport to jupiter afterwhich l moon-walk into venus and back to earth.

guess what !!!

the bitch farted... u heard me... l said she mess on my díck !

l hurriedly took my damn pants and left...lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by dingbang(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by LuciferChristi: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
If she doesn't fart while you're hitting it doggy, you have a small preeq.

8 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
LuciferChristi:
If she doesn't fart while you're hitting it doggy, you have a small preeq.
lol

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
something similar happened to me last year she kept on farting and d thing dey smell scatter . when she farted the 5th or 6th time i just got up and vamuss with my python still fully erect it was like it was going to break

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by osemoses1234(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Guys way get big dick like us no dey make mouth na them the girls Dey rush us

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by 93Miles: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
I can imagine the age grade of the people on this thread..
None is above 22.

12 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
93Miles:
I can imagine the age grade of the people on this thread..

None is above 22.
Honestly. And Op u need to know that it's not fart. It's coming from her vagina not anus. It's as a result of the position and its actually air that found their way in. Even if it's fart. Just know she couldn't control it cos she would if she could

9 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by telldem: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
raylord:
Honestly. And Op u need to know that it's not fart. It's coming from her vagina not anus. It's as a result of the position and its actually air that found their way in. Even if it's fart. Just know she couldn't control it cos she would if she could
Sometimes people don't know what they are saying. It's a normal thing base on how the whole thing dey take happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by telldem: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
raylord:

Sometimes people don't know what they are saying. It's a normal thing base on how the whole thing dey take happen.
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
This happens most times during doggy,it could means a couple things....she could be very wet so air trapped inside the pussy slouches/slurps out as 'farts' when ur fvcking d pussy OR she could have a loose pussy so air is always trapped inside her...u just released it when doing doggy! From my experience,the girls were wet n some were even slightly embarrassed but their pussies were tight...the most queefing is after I had finished doggy n she lowers the ass to rest...n there goes puffffffffs!!!! I always burst out laughing Sha.. every damn time

8 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2018
androidroot:
This happens most times during doggy,it could
means a couple things....she could be very wet so
air trapped inside the pussy slouches/slurps out as
'farts' when ur fvcking d pussy OR she could have a
loose pussy so air is always trapped inside her...u
just released it when doing doggy!
From my experience,the girls were wet n some were
even slightly embarrassed but their pussies were
tight...the most queefing is after I had finished
doggy n she lowers the ass to rest...n there goes
puffffffffs!!!! I always burst out laughing Sha.. every
damn time
thanks for educating these ignorant people, kudos to you

7 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Burgerlomo: 1:22am On Aug 14, 2018
I will just cover my nose and continue banging if the ass that am working on is big and well rounded cool
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by rex444(m): 4:30am On Aug 14, 2018
If u dont know , u dont know
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by emelda86(f): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Op u have not heard of this saying, pussy talks' that's her pussy talking not farting

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Khd95(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2018
Leaders of tomorrow indeed
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2018
emelda86:
Op u have not heard of this saying, pussy talks' that's her pussy talking not farting
woah... l know of talkin' drums... never heard of talkin' pussy grin
emelda86:
woah... l know of talkin' drums... never heard of talkin' pussy
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by ericsimons18: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2018
what is this one saying now ...
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2018
emelda86:
what was d pussy saying... am enjoying it oh shit more more bang me distroy me stretch me i guess
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by captainking(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2018
actually..thats not fart,...thats escape air from the pussy due to the position of sex, thrusting speed and how deep your dick goes in...of which deeper and faster penetration would lead to more sounds that seems like fart...an example is this...say you wANT TO do an exercise called right angle,,where you lie on the floor on your back, and raise your legs up to the center, if you do this on a bare ground, you will hear sounds that seems like fart but its not actually fart,,its due to the position of lying down combined the space left by the back(waist) on the floor and the exercise....

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by loverboys: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2018
hhhhh, this can make somebody's day.
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Offpoint: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2018
2 hours and fruitful 30 minutes on sex? it's official; some people have no life outside of a woman reproduction organ.
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by IamPlato(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2018
androidroot:
This happens most times during doggy,it could
means a couple things....she could be very wet so
air trapped inside the pussy slouches/slurps out as
'farts' when ur fvcking d pussy OR she could have a
loose pussy so air is always trapped inside her...u
just released it when doing doggy!
From my experience,the girls were wet n some were
even slightly embarrassed but their pussies were
tight...the most queefing is after I had finished
doggy n she lowers the ass to rest...n there goes
puffffffffs!!!! I always burst out laughing Sha.. every
damn time

Why Waste Your Time? You Are Talking To Boys Who Have Never seen Real Life pussy talkless of Having Sex
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Miwasky: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2018
And the youth of other countries are in the Lab or research centres trying to come up with innovations that will change the world and Nigeria your who are expert in useless ventures are here bringing useless topics and deliberating on it...we need to change our priorities
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Offpoint:
2 hours and fruitful 30 minutes on sex? it's official; some people have no life outside of a woman reproduction organ.
u re used to talking offpoint thats y people dont take u seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2018
Miwasky:
And the youth of other countries are in the Lab or research centres trying to come up with innovations that will change the world and Nigeria your who are expert in useless ventures are here bringing useless topics and deliberating on it...we need to change our priorities
despite the fact that u make making money ur number one priority... church rat is better than u...lol
Re: Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? by Dollarship(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2018
All your mate dey work your own na samankwe grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As South African ‘pantless Dancer’ Pose Inside A Coffin (photo) / What Do You Know About Bonny Girls? / You Just Want My Body(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.