Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire (42919 Views)

How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / Court Stops Saraki From Declaring Akpabio’s Seat Vacant / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
This man knows how to address press

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
rAPC is a faction of APC. APC cannot deny that they are in court with rAPC. Akpabio is already afraid, knowing full well that his defection was done in contravention of the Nigeria constitution.

APC have been making noise in the media as usual while Saraki and PDP are strategising. Saraki should declare all PDP defectors seats vacant. That is the law and constitution.

If you like "go and die"

6 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by ewenla7: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
but the topic to this post is misleading....I am the only one confused here

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by 35824L: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Saraki is playing with fire. Akpabio is a thoroughbred politician who knows PDP inner workings and secrets and how to use them to good effect.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
All hail Godswill akpabio,the first widely recognized saint of akwa ibom! grin ; undecided grin
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by yinnyme(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
life2017:
We will declare seats of Saraki, Melaye, Misau, others vacant – Akpabio

2 mins ago

By Henry Umoru

ABUJA- THE immediate past Senate Minority leader and former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio, APC, Akwa Ibom North West, Monday vowed that the Senate would declare seats of Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, former PDP national Chairman, Barnabas Gemade, Senators Rabiu Kwankwaso; Dino Melaye; Usman Nafada; Suleiman Hunkuyi and others who dumped the ruling, All Progressives Congress, APC for the Peoples Democratic PDP vacant.

Others are Senators Abdullahi Danbaba;,Mohammed Shaaba Lafiagi; Rafiu Ibrahim; Ida Hamman Misau; Monsurat Sunmonu; Suleiman Nazif and Abdulaziz Nyako.

Answering questions from Journalists Monday in Abuja, Senator Akpabio who last week Wednesday dumped the PDP for the APC, said that he was not disturbed over calls from some quarters that his seat in the upper Chamber should be declared vacant.

Kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
HAH:
Another drama about to unfold, saraki is obviously the number 1 pin in the ass of APC and sadly for them he is always a step ahead of them, I learn they just had a meeting with oshiomole this evening about how to impeach him saraki, the truth is saraki seems too sophisticated for the APC intelligence quotient

Nigeria sai kwankwaso

What happened in Bauchi bye election?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by chikadacafe(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akpabio pls Don make me laugh
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by akdjr(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
If saraki want to win the heart of many for his ambition he should just resign and organize another press conference by saying he's not power drunk. You will see how Nigerians will conclude that he's the best person to be voted as President.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
unitysheart:

If Saraki should declare Akpabio's seat vacant that'll be the end of his senate presidency.

Nothing will happen! It will just be another gra-gra and when British High Commission coughs, Buhari will capitulate.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by wingmanII: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by spartan50(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please shut up akpabio.. this country please youths wake up
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Kingspin(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
But these same idiots said they are not planning to remove Saraki
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Amitez:
rAPC is a faction of APC. APC cannot deny that they are in court with rAPC. Akpabio is already afraid, knowing full well that his defection was done in contravention of the Nigeria constitution.

APC have been making noise in the media as usual while Saraki and PDP are strategising. Saraki should declare all PDP defectors seats vacant. That is the law and constitution.

If you like "go and die"

If you declare the seats vacant which police will implement it? Omo agege should have taught you guys some lessons in politics! If na Obj, Saraki for don waka teh teh..
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Chigeorge2015(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akpabio, so u are now talking? Don't u know real men like Saraki and Ekweremadu are known by their actions and not talking the same thing everyday and not doing anything

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by straphael: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Akpabio, the INEC chairman who doubles as SP under MumuBuharism. Apc shit will never making jokes sha.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

If you declare the seats vacant which police will implement it? Omo agege should have taught you guys some lessons in politics! If na Obj, Saraki for don waka teh teh..

You do not need Police implementation. The member is NOT recognized in Senate plenary, simple! No salary, allowance, nothing. All his paraphernalia of office, aides, etc are starved of funds, they will leave him one by one. He can go to court to prove PDP is in crisis and the case will stretch to Supreme court, may be into 2020 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Corrinthians(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pepper dem Akpabio, pepper dem! grin
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Chigeorge2015(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Amitez:

If you like "go and die"
Let them die of heart attack
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Amitez:

You do not need Police implementation. The member is NOT recognized in Senate plenary, simple!

How? will they stop his salary? will they stop him from being present in the Assembly? Saraki will not even be that foolish to pronounce it, because that day, will be the last he would step into the complex!
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

How? will they stop his salary? will they stop him from being present in the Assembly? Saraki will not even be that foolish to pronounce it, because that day, will be the last he would step into the complex!

You do not need Police implementation. The member is NOT recognized in Senate plenary, simple! No salary, allowance, nothing. All his paraphernalia of office, aides, etc are starved of funds, they will leave him one by one. He can go to court to prove PDP is in crisis and the case will stretch to Supreme court, may be into 2020 grin grin grin

Saraki is the President of NASS. Once any seat is declared vacant any impostor doing gra-gra is a "Ghost Senator" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by amadgreat: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=plainol post=70252194]If any member did what Saraki did to APC after election victory to me , that member is a goner.

That's betrayal. Its treason.

Conspiring with an (enemy) is treason. I can't tolerate that. It's worst than Judas Iscariot deed. That guy can sell off Nigeria's secret informations for his ambition.

Sensitive national codes can't be trusted with Saraki else Benin and Togo will overrun Nigeria. Same with Boko Haram.

I might not like Buhari, but I detest Saraki the more.

Buhari is even gentle with him. He would dare not try that with me as the President. If it will involve me shutting down national assembly for 4 years, I'm gonna do that.

I'd rather die than have him preside over the National Assembly if I were to be the President. He over dared the President.

He crossed the 'Red Line'.

I can see the pain in your write up.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Chigeorge2015(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
35824L:
Saraki is playing with fire. Akpabio is a thoroughbred politician who knows PDP inner workings and secrets and how to use them to good effect.
And Saraki doesn't know APC right?
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
The senate has nothing better to achieve besides settling cheap scores what a shame to our democracy.

If Apc knew wat they were doing Saraki’s defection wud be irrelevant bt they obviously don’t sadly

2 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
Amitez:

Saraki is the President of NASS. Once any seat is declared vacant any impostor doing gra-gra is a "Ghost Senator" grin grin
[/s]

Can you tell him not to be running away from the National Assembly?
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by clickwtB(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ole ye of Ilorin impeachment is coming if you dont resign.the most selfish politician in Nigeria.
Bossontop:
undecided
Chaiii......this guy jus dey pepper some pipu for body aswear........and him neva even do anytin yet sef
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by TIMOTHYspecial: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
If #2bn was offered 2 akwa ibom speaker to defect nd he rejected it, how much was offered to @SenatorAkpabio , DAT he aceptd?

He now sees a family as evil because of Billions..

Money Kudi Ego.. Kudos 2 guys on d street hustling nd still faithful..

When we get to d top, we will build a #NEWNIGERIA
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Eluwilussit(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Saraki , 4 years ago worked assiduously to weaken PDP and ensured the defeat of GEJ. Ameachi, Tambuwal and others were also part of the plot.

Today, some elements in PDP are celebrating Saraki even more than people who stayed by PDP and GEJ through thick and thin. They even made him the leader of the party while GEJ looked on. On the other hand, Ameachi is still hated for the same "crime" Saraki committed.

Strong party men like Markarfi are even being unsung.

Isn't this God wonderful? sad

You have a valid point. But don't forget that PDP needs members...anyone will do for now. It is all about booting out APC. Whether they can do so, will depend on how they treat everyone. If you remember their sins, then you can't use them against your enemy.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Kennydoc(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Saraki , 4 years ago worked assiduously to weaken PDP and ensured the defeat of GEJ. Ameachi, Tambuwal and others were also part of the plot.

Today, some elements in PDP are celebrating Saraki even more than people who stayed by PDP and GEJ through thick and thin. They even made him the leader of the party while GEJ looked on. On the other hand, Ameachi is still hated for the same "crime" Saraki committed.

Strong party men like Markarfi are even being unsung.

Isn't this God wonderful? sad

The reverse is also the case with Akpabio.
That's how Nigerian politics works.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by DoTheNeedful: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kennydoc:

The reverse is also the case with Akpabio.
That's how Nigerian politics works.

Parties should try to reward loyal members. At least Akpabio stood by PDP during those days. In fact, Akpabio gave this reason when he decamped last week. People like Saraki and Tambuwal should never be rewarded. You can support them in their face off with govt for political gains but you should dump them as soon as you can. They are never loyal.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Edcure1: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
plainol:
If any member did what Saraki did to APC after election victory to me , that member is a goner.
That's betrayal. Its treason.
Conspiring with an (enemy) is treason. I can't tolerate that. It's worst than Judas Iscariot deed. That guy can sell off Nigeria's secret informations for his ambition.
Sensitive national codes can't be trusted with Saraki else Benin and Togo will overrun Nigeria. Same with Boko Haram.
I might not like Buhari, but I detest Saraki the more.
Buhari is even gentle with him. He would dare not try that with me as the President. If it will involve me shutting down national assembly for 4 years, I'm gonna do that.
I'd rather die than have him preside over the National Assembly if I were to be the President. He over dared the President.
He crossed the 'Red Line'.
Now here is somebody that thinks rationally and independently.

I because a fierce critic of Buhari the very next day after Saraki colluded with the opposition to steal the Senate, while the complacent President looked on.

It goes a long way to show that Buhari has other priorities and is pursuing different agenda from the ideals that we voted him for. He could not even be bothered about party and national interest.

He hasn't proven his critics wrong so far.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by eph12(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Won't same happen to Akpabio too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.