Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire (42922 Views)

How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / Court Stops Saraki From Declaring Akpabio’s Seat Vacant / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by dynasty01: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
unitysheart:

If Saraki should declare Akpabio's seat vacant that'll be the end of his senate presidency.
beer parlour gist
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Shampoo77: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akpabio has gone mad because of the promises APC the promise breaker gave to him, what a pity Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by maduxs: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
It looks like any body that joins APc will automatically turn to a mad man.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by frankson1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
plainol:
If any member did what Saraki did to APC after election victory to me , that member is a goner.

That's betrayal. Its treason.

Conspiring with an (enemy) is treason. I can't tolerate that. It's worst than Judas Iscariot deed. That guy can sell off Nigeria's secret informations for his ambition.

Sensitive national codes can't be trusted with Saraki else Benin and Togo will overrun Nigeria. Same with Boko Haram.

I might not like Buhari, but I detest Saraki the more.

Buhari is even gentle with him. He would dare not try that with me as the President. If it will involve me shutting down national assembly for 4 years, I'm gonna do that.

I'd rather die than have him preside over the National Assembly if I were to be the President. He over dared the President.

He crossed the 'Red Line'.

Well said but it's a pity that no reasonable bright mind will understand you.
Also, they don't understand the weight and implications of his actions.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Greyworld: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
plainol:
If any member did what Saraki did to APC after election victory to me , that member is a goner.

Conspiring with an (enemy) is treason. I can't tolerate that. It's worst than Judas Iscariot deed. That guy can sell off Nigeria's secret informations for his ambition.

Sensitive national codes can't be trusted with Saraki else Benin and Togo will overrun Nigeria. Same with Boko Haram.

Buhari is even gentle with him. He would dare not try that with me as the President. If it will involve me shutting down national assembly for 4 years, I'm gonna do that.

I'd rather die than have him preside over the National Assembly if I were to be the President. He over dared the President.

stop barking

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by dboss12(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
whether you believe it or not Akpabio will surely rule this country
kiss the truth or go to hell
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by frankson1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
dynasty01:

beer parlour gist

Bear parlour is a little honourable. It's tombo (palm wine) joint gist. Let them try and see the real trouble.

2 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Greyworld: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

If you declare the seats vacant which police will implement it? Omo agege should have taught you guys some lessons in politics! If na Obj, Saraki for don waka teh teh..
Obj was in control Buhari is not.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Throwback: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
plainol:

I would have had him as arrested that very day and have the rest of the 107 Senators proceed to elect a true Senate President, and not one who had to hide overnight in the assembly car park and scheme to disenfranchise his own party Senators from voting in their very first duty.

That Buhari and the APC leadership refused to react fast and brutally, showed that Saraki knew he was dealing with toothless bulldogs.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Saraki , 4 years ago worked assiduously to weaken PDP and ensured the defeat of GEJ. Ameachi, Tambuwal and others were also part of the plot.

Today, some elements in PDP are celebrating Saraki even more than people who stayed by PDP and GEJ through thick and thin. They even made him the leader of the party while GEJ looked on. On the other hand, Ameachi is still hated for the same "crime" Saraki committed.

Strong party men like Markarfi are even being unsung.

Isn't this God wonderful? sad

Stop throwing tantrums. Jonathan just like Buhari failed Nigeria.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nkem19: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
plainol:

Dear you are just writing with abject aggression. If it was you, blah blah blah, as if you have ever won an election in your community.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Kennydoc(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Parties should try to reward loyal members. At least Akpabio stood by PDP during those days. In fact, Akpabio gave this reason when he decamped last week. People like Saraki and Tambuwal should never be rewarded. You can support them in their face off with govt for political gains but you should dump them as soon as you can. They are never loyal.

Yeah, but the issue is that the highest ranking politician is usually made the party leader. When PDP was the ruling party, the presidents were normally the party leaders. As PDP lost out, the highest ranking person (just b4 the defections) became Ekweremadu. When Saraki joined the party, he just had to become the party leader. It would have been funny for Ekweremadu to be his leader in the party. It doesn't seem right for him to have been made the leader anyway, but that's how the party is structured.
Forget about whatever reason Akpabio gave. Akpabio already submitted his letter (of decamping from PDP) to Saraki before they went on recess, but Saraki didn't read it. In essence, Akpabio technically decamped b4 Saraki.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by isht689: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
The end of saraki senate presidency is in sight take it or leave, we are waiting as event unfold.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Sagay212: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Saraki , 4 years ago worked assiduously to weaken PDP and ensured the defeat of GEJ. Ameachi, Tambuwal and others were also part of the plot.

Today, some elements in PDP are celebrating Saraki even more than people who stayed by PDP and GEJ through thick and thin. They even made him the leader of the party while GEJ looked on. On the other hand, Ameachi is still hated for the same "crime" Saraki committed.

Its really funny how people like jonathan, wike, markafi , loud mouth FFK who is always charging and frustrating APC and even fayose have been kicked aside and saraki is the champion all of a sudden. The people who stayed back in PDP when others deserted them in the desperation for power. It's obvious everything will soon scatter for them. There's no way they can have peace in the party.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by winningwinner(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Mynd44:
Senate Agbasa

Bia, nwoke m, I bu onye Igbo?
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Ragamuphy: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2018
I least expected Akpabio to leave pdp. What is even wrong with our politicians.Akpabio will soon commit political suicide.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by xtraekky(m): 1:07am On Aug 14, 2018
plainol:

[b] Still searching for the red line [/a]
Ragamuphy:
I least expected Akpabio to leave pdp. What is even wrong with our politicians.Akpabio will soon commit political suicide.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by xtraekky(m): 1:07am On Aug 14, 2018
plainol:

Still searching for the red line
Ragamuphy:
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Throwback:

I would have had him as arrested that very day and have the rest of the 107 Senators proceed to elect a true Senate President, and not one who had to hide overnight in the assembly car park and scheme to disenfranchise his own party Senators from voting in their very first duty.

That Buhari and the APC leadership refused to react fast and brutally, showed that Saraki knew he was dealing with toothless bulldogs.

You people just open ypur mouths to talk as if we have no laws and constitution in this country... why dont you go to start your own country?

When they call APC motor park touts politicians, you all start screaming when its very evident.

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 14, 2018
plainol:

Thrash...

Conspiring with an enemy is treason, those alleged enemies are not Nigerians and senators like he is?

Buhari aligning with tinubu is not treason?
Akpabio aligning with APC is not treason?
Shut down the NASS? Who even thinks that?

You guys just speak and spew like touts as if the country does not have laws and a constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by NoToAutocracy: 5:14am On Aug 14, 2018
35824L:
Saraki is playing with fire. Akpabio is a thoroughbred politician who knows PDP inner workings and secrets and how to use them to good effect.

Who is Akpabio in Nigeria politics? Are you comparing the regional champion to Saraki? Most of you type before thinking.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by NoToAutocracy: 5:16am On Aug 14, 2018
Esseite:

Thrash...

Conspiring with an enemy is treason, those alleged enemies are not Nigerians and senators like he is?

Buhari aligning with tinubu is not treason?
Akpabio aligning with APC is not treason?
Shut down the NASS? Who even thinks that?

You guys just speak and spew like touts as if the country does not have laws and a constitution.

Most of this people type before thinking, ask the dude the meaning of treason

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by jonneljonn(m): 5:21am On Aug 14, 2018
akpabio has lost his values and he has just retired himself from nigerian politics with his recent evil activities
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by thayora: 5:22am On Aug 14, 2018
plainol:

"you will shut down the national assembly for four years" thank God you are not the president besides that position is not meant for psycho's is for normal or semi normal people(Buhari type)
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by opribo(m): 5:26am On Aug 14, 2018
The earlier people realise that APC is not a true political party but a cult who's only interest is tp control power for their selfish and i ordinate ambition.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Caution30: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2018
35824L:
Saraki is playing with fire. Akpabio is a thoroughbred politician who knows PDP inner workings and secrets and how to use them to good effect.
And u think saraki is novice?
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by bejeria101(m): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Who,s we? Guy speak for yourself.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by bubu2019: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

APC zombie, mind your own biz. just want to sow a seed of discord among PDP but (kole work)
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by edibobo: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2018
Akpabio should go and hide his face in the mud....he shouldn't speak and condemn anybody...

He is a fraudster right from the time he was doing a private business;
He is a traitor and criminal trying to hide in the covers of the criminal hideout called APC
He is a selfish fellow trying to cover his loots at where he was not laboured for
He is a kidnapper and hire killer during his reign as the governor
He is a blood sucker - he should not have opened his mouth to utter rubbish.
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by kelmicheal: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2018
Ashawo politicians f*cking many Nigerians anyhow they like :oAshawo politicians fucking many Nigerians anyhow they like
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by seanfer(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Amitez:

You do not need Police implementation. The member is NOT recognized in Senate plenary, simple! No salary, allowance, nothing. All his paraphernalia of office, aides, etc are starved of funds, they will leave him one by one. He can go to court to prove PDP is in crisis and the case will stretch to Supreme court, may be into 2020 grin grin grin

Saraki is the President of NASS. Once any seat is declared vacant any impostor doing gra-gra is a "Ghost Senator" grin grin

And you think those Senators supporting Saraki will be there when the Executives cuts the funding to NASS... Most of those with Saraki will depart once they realized that they are not getting their 13 million because of just 1 Senator..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu / NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State / How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.