Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (55633 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Olusola Eleka Demands Overhaul Of Security Architecture / BREAKING: Customs Orders Complete Border Import, Export Ban / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2018
brainhgeek:

As if he is the only Yoruba man in politics. Yes, I am Yoruba but mind you, I do not put tribes before integrity and good governance. My international passport says I am a Nigerian. Not a Yoruba man. Until you stop this tribal, gender and religious bigotry, you wont get things right in this country.

I got ur message and stop beating around th bush.......u support osibanjo coz he is a yoruba as par presidency na una right....imagine....
Would u have supported another person if not osibanjo......yorubas una can't deceive us again...

Osibanjo is as worst as buhari......

See howw they are jumping up and down..osibanjo is good...

Moreover nothing is right again in nigeria......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by brainhgeek(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I got ur message and stop beating around th bush.......u support osibanjo coz he is a yoruba as par presidency na una right....imagine....
Would u have supported another person if not osibanjo......yorubas una can't deceive us again...

Osibanjo is as worst as buhari......

See howw they are jumping up and down..osibanjo is good...

Moreover nothing is right again in nigeria......

Oh, sorry. I clearly understand the point you are speaking from. Its no point trading words with you. I am out. #comeoutofyourpains #seebeyonddemsay
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2018
brainhgeek:

Oh, sorry. I clearly understand the point you are speaking from. Its no point trading words with you. I am out. #comeoutofyourpains #seebeyonddemsay

If beyond na for osibanjo to be president, let buhari continue till 2040......

Same lots that betray GEJ is now shouting osibanjo is good all because he is a yoruba man...

No wonder Rivers state governor refused and said over his dead body will a yoruba man be PdP chairman.....coz everything is fresh in his mind and to others....

Go and celebrate awolowo and abiola not only osibanjo........
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by brainhgeek(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

If beyond na for osibanjo to be president, let buhari continue till 2040......

Same lots that betray GEJ is now shouting osibanjo is good all because he is a yoruba man...

No wonder Rivers state governor refused and said over his dead body will a yoruba man be PdP chairman.....coz everything is fresh in his mind and to others....

Go and celebrate awolowo and abiola not only osibanjo........

You clearly are the one voting for the sake of 'na my brother dey there'.
Mind you, I did not vote for Buhari but I wanted Jonathan out. I did not vote because I did not see a credible leader.
How short sighted and tribalistic can we get when Jonathan would sit and watch the impunity and gross abuse of competence by his administrators and you want us to repeat same thing? Excuse me, Dasuki and Desiani were some biggest goats eating our yams and your brother did nothing about them. What could have been a better definition of blood money than the money dasuki shared while thousands of people (including your brothers from the east) were being killed without defense?
Or you want me to talk about Jonathan's i-dont-care attitude when the nyanyan bomb blast took souls and the President was campaigning the same day? Mind you, the British high commissioner was in the hospital donating blood for victims while our president, your brother was busy campaigning. I wonder who should be a Nigerian in the first place. Please read up how the Jordanian king flew a fighter jet to the heart of ISIS operational capital, leading the attack that destroyed ISIS for capturing and burning a Jordanian pilot. Google the story of Malala Yesoufsai who defiled threats and was shot in the head for speaking up for female education in Afghanistan. Yet our president, your brother said if he went to visit the parents of the kidnapped chibok girls, they would kill him, however, he went their for campaigns with bullet proof vests.
I am not saying this administration should be devoted. APC is as.much a disaster to this nation as Jonathan and PDP. Buhari is no way better than Jonathan. They belong to the same species of bad happenstance to governance in Nigeria.
My stand is that both PDP and APC should be shown the way out. However, if a good man is identified in a bad lot, nothing stops us from praising such. If Osibanjo was ibo, I would praise him the same way I praised Donald Duke.
I am proudly Yoruba. Presidency is not our birthright but we are king makers. It takes more than common sense and inferiority complex and tribalism and religious bigotry to be a king maker.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by ally08055(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Gbam!!!!! you have said it all!
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2018
brainhgeek:

You clearly are the one voting for the sake of 'na my brother dey there'.
Mind you, I did not vote for Buhari but I wanted Jonathan out. I did not vote because I did not see a credible leader.
How short sighted and tribalistic can we get when Jonathan would sit and watch the impunity and gross abuse of competence by his administrators and you want us to repeat same thing? Excuse me, Dasuki and Desiani were some biggest goats eating our yams and your brother did nothing about them. What could have been a better definition of blood money than the money dasuki shared while thousands of people (including your brothers from the east) were being killed without defense?
Or you want me to talk about Jonathan's i-dont-care attitude when the nyanyan bomb blast took souls and the President was campaigning the same day? Mind you, the British high commissioner was in the hospital donating blood for victims while our president, your brother was busy campaigning. I wonder who should be a Nigerian in the first place. Please read up how the Jordanian king flew a fighter jet to the heart of ISIS operational capital, leading the attack that destroyed ISIS for capturing and burning a Jordanian pilot. Google the story of Malala Yesoufsai who defiled threats and was shot in the head for speaking up for female education in Afghanistan. Yet our president, your brother said if he went to visit the parents of the kidnapped chibok girls, they would kill him, however, he went their for campaigns with bullet proof vests.
I am not saying this administration should be devoted. APC is as.much a disaster to this nation as Jonathan and PDP. Buhari is no way better than Jonathan. They belong to the same species of bad happenstance to governance in Nigeria.
My stand is that both PDP and APC should be shown the way out. However, if a good man is identified in a bad lot, nothing stops us from praising such. If Osibanjo was ibo, I would praise him the same way I praised Donald Duke.
I am proudly Yoruba. Presidency is not our birthright but we are king makers. It takes more than common sense and inferiority complex and tribalism and religious bigotry to be a king maker.

First is Deziani not Desiani.....Stop bastardizing her name....

Before did I say u not yoruba....ur comment alone sold u out....king makers indeed....we are sitting and watching her buhari/osibanjo Is crowning more of the said kingmakers....suffering and smilling....

More like a typical yoruba....during the heavy trauma pdp passed through...all of them ran way..and voom into apc including obanikoro....anyway is sophisticated west...

And when the trauma was quenched by collective efforts of SE/SS...jimi agbaje, tunde adeniran and Co came rushing that is their turn to be pdp chairman coz a viable opposition has been brought back to life...
Am not a pdp apologist but we can't continue for life know same people for same thing betrayal...

Sen tejosho wrote his name his was decamping to pdp and was read by saraki, 3 hours later...he came running to buhari...Mr president ur son is back..

There are countless issues and as such we all know that the entire west are Appc apologist....i hv never seen any in condemnation of this evil and of cus we are not interested in west returning buhari back in 2023 but we know who suffer pass....

And finally ne can image a yoruba(kingmakers) celebrating an igbo man the non kingmakers or. Donald Duke the down kingmakers....

Hypocrisy is a disease.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by romenna: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
brainhgeek:
This man is one reason why I will rush for my PVC tomorrow if he is running for presidency. He remains the most sensible of all politicians in this era.
yes u r correct. he is almost like GEJ. with all d insults on him from Christians he remains calm and never join issues with anyone

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Not suprise inviting mods....imagine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.