Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (55637 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Olusola Eleka Demands Overhaul Of Security Architecture / BREAKING: Customs Orders Complete Border Import, Export Ban / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by johnwell(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
How will the IGP transmit this information to his touts? It seems his transmission codes have been scrambled recently.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by PVC2019(f): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
In Buhari’s voice..... Kai Osibande, you wan tell Nigerian people that you get sense pass me...? Why you no tell me to disband this Police unit since..?
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by resurgent2019: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abdulkabir90:
When you talk of a competent president,this man is just the best,for this reason,walahi am going to vote for APC come 2019

Don’t lie, you will vote APC because of mallam Buhari. Don’t use Osinbajo to mask your preference for the islamically themed Governance of APC. Osinbajo is just a stubborn and greedy Christian, if not, he should have resigned from Buhari’s Government a long time ago. Light has no business with darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by ICEKING95(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
anytime osinbanjo becomes acting president.. we see the real CHANGE we wanted... from DSS to sars... let bubu still wait over there.. may be Fulani herdsmen will be next

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Jabioro: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Eerhm my simple prayer.Osinbajo should continue,remained the viable President and my D man should also be pindown or pinfall till the count out time get over .Mind you is not by death but by the blood of passover...keep your mention.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Mejor79(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
F-SARS are just set of repackaged deadly criminals who have lost all hopes and could have ended up been killed or jailed for life but were recruited into the Nigeria Police Force and sent to this unit (Federal SARS) unknowingly criminals were assembled in the same unit of the force.

I make reference to the set of F-Sars stationed in Tombia road GRA New Port Harcourt beside Mandela car, those guys are set of criminals stationed to extort the public who use that road, the government should effectively check them.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Akabuking: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
osibanjo, may you come into power the same way Gej came into power.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Cris955(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is a brillant idea..
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Konze70: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Does reform means that criminals will be free? Reform to me means that innocent people will no longer
be harassed and extorted my this criminal group called SARS .
3millionia:
Yahoo Boys will like the New like Madt grin

But wait o, where is Buhari sef, infact make him no return again oo. Osibanjo ti take over

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by nellyelitz(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Who else is not missing Buhari in this country. oga bubu pls take time and rest well sir, u can take the whole year resting. Thank u sir.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Tunks2017(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
smiley wink grin

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by usagee36: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buhari may not return to rule Nigeria again. His weak and will resign for osibanjo to complete it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
iammo:
smiley Please osi baba, should hurry up with all the good policy before PMB shows up, he should quickly implement, the soft loan, the SARS reform and ease of doing business. I remembered PMB's last vacation; 200000 N-power beneficiaries were added, school feeding commenced also, forex was sharply released for traders at normal rate thus stabilizing naira till now, a single visit to the naija delta ended naija delta avengers with promise of indigenous modular refineries. OSI baba hurry up and sack the buhari kingsmen and kinsmen troubling nigeria. We know you can Sir

its shameful people like me started seeking Messiah in people like kwankwaso and saraki, just because of buhari's wicked silence and inactions leading to many loss of lives
Well said... God will increase you in wisdom

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by MrJanuzaj: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Are you a Muslim?

No sir
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by ufuosman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Kudos to osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Alex80s(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Not enough,Scrap is the best option. You will still be suprised to see SARS still molesting citizens tomorrow... even next week or following any citizen with a flashy car.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Imagine this vice president were to be the president of this country things would've been far better than it was now

I prayed that that dullard called mumu buhari never return until 2023.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Akabuking:

Haba u wan k**l Baba Buhari ni
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Eagleword14(f): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
This prof would ve been a better president than his boss cool
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by sevo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
aragonchuks:
IF I SEE SARS ON THE ROAD NOW !!! grin

Bros on your own ooo....OYO!!! Those niggas be looking for who to vent their anger upon.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by AntiBuharist: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please APC should not take glory for this. The praise should be given to @segalink @citizen_gavel and others who wrote letters to all government agencies. So APC keep off.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Prettysophy: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
SARS, need reformation. I have heard and seen terrible things they have been doing. It should be reformed .
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Adebowale89(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
iammo:
smiley Please osi baba, should hurry up with all the good policy before PMB shows up, he should quickly implement, the soft loan, the SARS reform and ease of doing business. I remembered PMB's last vacation; 200000 N-power beneficiaries were added, school feeding commenced also, forex was sharply released for traders at normal rate thus stabilizing naira till now, a single visit to the naija delta ended naija delta avengers with promise of indigenous modular refineries. OSI baba hurry up and sack the buhari kingsmen and kinsmen troubling nigeria. We know you can Sir

its shameful people like me started seeking Messiah in people like kwankwaso and saraki, just because of buhari's wicked silence and inactions leading to many loss of lives

You're right bro. Buhari nonchalant attitude, deep ignorance, unable to blend to Democratic settings and allowing a bloody civilian to form a cabals on his head is really nauseating. Imagine he's making relegation politicians and leaders sound relevant lately. He's unfit for Nigeria president
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by ObukpaBoy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Holywizard:
It won't work because the police officers won't be sacked nor will they be sanctioned.
This means that their excesses should be reduced or cut to sizes.
I trust we Nigerians become nothing can be done
on point.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by drezzyx(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
And Mr buhari won't be happy of this sudden development.. aswear
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by oweman: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
I can see biafrog arm robbers jubilating on this. .
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by manlawal(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Akabuking:
so shall it be ijn
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Mejor79(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
F-SARS are just set of repackaged deadly criminals who have lost all hopes and could have ended up been killed or jailed for life but were recruited into the Nigeria Police Force and sent to this unit (Federal SARS) unknowingly criminals were assembled in the same unit of the force.

I make reference to the set of F-SARS officers stationed in[b] Tombia road GRA New Port Harcourt by Mandela car wash[/b], those guys are set of criminals stationed to extort the public who use that road, the government should effectively check them.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by drchuks1234(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Things is going well now but if bubu come back now things will go bad, that man should go and rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 / Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.