Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (55639 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Olusola Eleka Demands Overhaul Of Security Architecture / BREAKING: Customs Orders Complete Border Import, Export Ban / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by elmarshall1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Alhamdulillaah. Finally someone with common sense has done something right.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by DrXavierCage(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
This man is more a president than Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Ferguson100(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nice one but this one VP is acting in PMB's absence...
Who's thinking what I'm thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nig4Greatness: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
This one wey Osinbajo dey give orders up and down,hope something serious never happen to baba for London o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by blackaxe78: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
DrObum:
Overhaul as in change of personnel?

Or change of commanders?

Or better line of reporting?

Or just plain APC rubbish talk?

And am sure you part of the majority that disagreed with the president when he said "Majority of Nigerian youths are illitrates."

Overhaul, you still find difficult to decode and you did be claiming to be a graduate.

Pity your employer

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Mandynews(f): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Trust APC at your peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by hisgrace090: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
A listening leader at last, one thing with buhari is that he hardly decide anything.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by DrXavierCage(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
omoISEYIN:
In football game, I see Osinbajo's position as a block 4. Someone who does the dirty jobs without necessarily getting noticed. Intercept opponent's pass and initiate attack.
As a professor of Law, you shouldn't expect less. Them try sha

Like a Sergio Busquets.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by slimfit1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
All SARS need is internal monitoring that don't report to the IG.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Motherlands: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Not a fan of APC government, but everyone can see the VAST DIFFERENCE between an enlightened, common sense leadership of Osinbajo, and the Dark, inept, aloof and Daft pretender like Buhari. It is like night and day.

That Buhari is a pathetic and embarrassing excuse for a leader is made VERY VERY OBVIOUS each time he steps out of the country for a few days.

23 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by icedbreez(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Osibanjo the best President Nigeria never had. He would have made a great President because he is not a politician but a technicrat.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by zomoears(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
yazach:
Good development

I only fear that those criminals will turn themselves to armed rubber and later blame the government decision for their actions

You check am ba. These uniformed guys are very capable of doing that.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Ricky97(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
I'm really impressed by this nice gesture from Osibanjo. He seems to be perplexed with buhari undemocratic policies and hence making things right at de slightest chance.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by seangy4konji: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
That SARS people son turn terrorist bokoharam,armed robbers cartel and f care is not taken,they can take government away from us as they are going self.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Butterflyle0: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mandynews:
Trust APC at your peril

Is it a blogger like you we should then trust? Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Shieldjnr: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good move

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by chuksohams(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Osinbajo wa gbayi

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by donbachi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
I could still remember the day,i arranged our parlour(sitting room).my dad came back and re-arranged it...osinbanjo,should stop wasting his time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by God2man(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
The VP is really nice.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Johnbayo1717(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
This man is very active

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by romenna: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
If something is not wrong with APC members and supporters, they should begin to ask themselves critical questions like;
Why is FG always taking decisions with human face when Buhari is out of the country?
Why is it that, when buhari travels out of naija, the yearnings of Nigerians automatically takes priority over party, religious, tribal or other sentiments?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Lomprico2: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Osy for presido if this is done.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by resurgent2019: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Well, we all know Osinbajo is a great man. He’s just unfortunate to work under a principal like Buhari. I know God will save Nigerians from Buhari and the North very soon. I believe in miracles.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by kennypoju04: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
good one

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by foolishyou: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Just saw SARS boggle some nigga in their hilux. I wanted to snap but I am afraid of story that touch...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by promise4wonders: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
their name is SARS, that's why they are behaving lyk this.if u can trace back DAT disease that disturbed Nigerians then,u should b able to know that that disease is a replica of their name and character.inflicting problems on citizens.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by StillX10(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dullard will come back disorganise everything
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by MsGood(f): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
iammo:
smiley Please osi baba, should hurry up with all the good policy before PMB shows up, he should quickly implement, the soft loan, the SARS reform and ease of doing business. I remembered PMB's last vacation; 200000 N-power beneficiaries were added, school feeding commenced also, forex was sharply released for traders at normal rate thus stabilizing naira till now, a single visit to the naija delta ended naija delta avengers with promise of indigenous modular refineries. OSI baba hurry up and sack the buhari kingsmen and kinsmen troubling nigeria. We know you can Sir
I don't understand his haters at all.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
The cabals go hate Osibanjo more now...first he removed their guy ...Mr Daura ...now their tool of oppression, SARS is being overhauled. At this rate Mr Transmission may soon be sacked.

I hope APC civil war will not start soon
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by JeogahII(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
UK should please do us a favor. The should take/keep BUHARI and may be give us Tommy Abraham despite the fact that he embarrassed Nigeria but we need a striker that can score in world cup and as for BUHARI A, it seems anytime he is in London things use to go well in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by yourtotalneeds: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
correct abeg mek them go sleep
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Silvermoney: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Alas, Osibanjo for president. Field him as APC candidate and he would have my vote!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.