Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (55632 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Olusola Eleka Demands Overhaul Of Security Architecture / BREAKING: Customs Orders Complete Border Import, Export Ban / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by OyinO: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
BEST AND GREATEST NEWS I'VE HEARD OR READ THIS YEAR 2018.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by me69: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Osibaba !!!!!���

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by ronaldbecky(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
icedbreez:
Osibanjo the best President Nigeria never had. He would have made a great President because he is not a politician but a technicrat.
na so
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by MrJanuzaj: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
IsraelSongz:

You are a very big IDIOT. You will die in poverty if You keep behaving like a cow. MUMU.

Mtchew.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Benoxvals(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ordering the head of a corrupt force to handle another
Corrupt notorious force will only result to a negative combustible corrupted TRANSMISSION(al)force.
AGP u no try at all.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Omoboricash(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
DrObum:
Overhaul as in change of personnel?

Or change of commanders?

Or better line of reporting?

Or just plain APC rubbish talk?
Did you read the detail or just flip the head line
You went thru but did not digest the content
Please read again and recomment
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Silentgenius(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
iammo:
smiley Please osi baba, should hurry up with all the good policy before PMB shows up, he should quickly implement, the soft loan, the SARS reform and ease of doing business. I remembered PMB's last vacation; 200000 N-power beneficiaries were added, school feeding commenced also, forex was sharply released for traders at normal rate thus stabilizing naira till now, a single visit to the naija delta ended naija delta avengers with promise of indigenous modular refineries. OSI baba hurry up and sack the buhari kingsmen and kinsmen troubling nigeria. We know you can Sir

its shameful people like me started seeking Messiah in people like kwankwaso and saraki, just because of buhari's wicked silence and inactions leading to many loss of lives

100% true. Can the man just stay there permanently
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Kenxxy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oooooooh,

Please may you become our president.... cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Good developement. cool cool
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Smooyis(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
I wish Buhari quick recovery, but he should stay a bit longer and recover fully. Why are things always getting organized and peaceful whenever he's away. I hope he doesn't recontest next year. I sincerely pray so shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Holywizard: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks.
Those that are yet to comprehend what he meant are rejoicing that SARS will no longer exist
ObukpaBoy:

on point.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by ronaldbecky(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
I am now beginning to think and convinced that if this OSINBAJO was Nigeria's president in the past 3 years Nigeria would have being a better country...it is a pity he is sandwiched and caged by ethno-religious bigots and fanatics with primitive retrogressive inputs,his principal Buhari inclusive!
all dis story na crab..4 3yrs no gud tangible thing from dis government,even when bubu was ill and taking to uk for like 4 abi 5 months,d vp cudnt act. let alone jus dis recently bubu went for vacation 4 10 days and nw all of a sudden d vp started working..first sack dss boss lawan,secondly trying to reform sars..na 2day we don dey talk abt sars..something fishy here,when eva election is around d corner, gud things begin 2 manifest..trust any politician at ur own will...i see some comment like osibanjo na d best president eva,bla bla bla...am neither apc or pad fan...wat is bad is bad and wat is gud is gud...like i said gud things always manifest wheneva election is around d corner...This is nigeria 'Falz'...mind game politics
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Akabuking: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
ApostleT:

Haba u wan k**l Baba Buhari ni
i no talk like Dat oo before sarrki & co go kill me.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Akabuking: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
manlawal:
so shall it be ijn
Amen
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
jamaicabakare:
Buhari should just handover to Osibanjo. The dude will be a great president.

#MyOpinion
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Yankee101: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buhari should stay longer abeg

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by poseidon12: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Great. Another good one from Osinbajo. It would be nice if Buhari could just take a back seat and let Osinbajo run the country.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Malikcoker: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
We should commend Osinbajo on this one. He has a given a presidential Directive for the overhaul of SARS

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by mfm04622: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
At long last!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by patrickcollins: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
I don't like APC but if Buhari were to step aside for Osibanjo, I will give him my unalloyed support.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by EmirAbj: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
INSHAL ALLAH BUBU SHALL NOT RETURN TO NIGERIA.... Ameen. WE ARE OK WITH OSIBANJO

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Jamodeen95(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Superb effort frm d Ag.presido. this man truely performs well. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Silvermoney: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Nobody need your vote. APC will win with or without your miserable vote

Why are most of you Buhari or is it APC supporters so arrogant and undemocratic? My vote doesn't count cos we're in a military regime or because APC is Nigeria's version of the NAZI party or what? Get a life bro.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by darrellg9: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
OSINBAJO FOR PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nigeria always does things upside down.

We voted a semi-illiterate Fulani man as President and then made an erudite professor of Law his Vice and we are wondering where we got it wrong in Nigeria?

The only reason I'd abandon Sowore and vote another person is if VP Osinbajo contests next year.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by MrJanuzaj: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Silvermoney:

Why are most of you Buhari or is it APC supporters so arrogant and undemocratic? My vote doesn't count cos we're in a military regime or because APC is Nigeria's version of the NAZI party or what? Get a life bro.

Its because PMB already has the numbers. 12 to 15 million from Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna, Niger, Bornu, Kano, Katsina, Bauchi, Kebbi, Gombe, Jigawa, and Adamawa. Further 1.5 m from Kwara, Nassarawa, Kogi, Platuea, Benue and Taraba and FCT. Then Asiwaju will give us 2.5-3m from SW. Oshobaba, Akpabio, Omo-agege and Amaechi will muster further 1m and 25% from their states. GAME OVER!!! Whatever happens in the southest wont matter. Even Rochas can give us 200k from Imo.

So if e de pain you say baba no need your vote to coast to victory go and hug transformer e no cosain me.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by patrickcollins: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
emmie14:

Seriously I am anti-APC government because of their governing policies and administrative blunders. If Osinbanjo is actually keen to listening to the masses let him continue in place of Buhari who is in dilemma of continuation based on pressures from major international communities.
Osinbanjo always display sense of commitment and professionalism anytime smells that seat of power.

He is best candidate among whoever. Sound minded and educated.
Do you think the cabals will be happy to have him fly their flag in the coming election, the man is a no nonsense man.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by TheKingIsHere: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Who takes the mere commisoner seriously undecided
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Clue147: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
3millionia:
Yahoo Boys will like the New like Madt grin

But wait o, where is Buhari sef, infact make him no return again oo. Osibanjo ti take over

Yahoo boyz! Don't be miopic in ur thinking wen this worms became familiar with yahoo boyz de turned out on the public ......yahoo boyz always have their way with these idiots ......its about u

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by emmie14: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
patrickcollins:
Do you think the cabals will be happy to have him fly their flag in the coming election, the man is a no nonsense man.
Regionalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.