Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

SEX SECRET: See The Number One Thing Every Woman Wants In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX SECRET: See The Number One Thing Every Woman Wants In Bed (1093 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX SECRET: See The Number One Thing Every Woman Wants In Bed by ty4real123: 2:13am On Aug 15, 2018
Agreed, we all want different things in our sexual lives, but
research has revealed one common thing women truly want.
And that is Emotional Intimacy.

During a survey of over 1,000 women, each woman was asked about their best sex. 96 percent of the women revealed that the best sex they have ever had was with someone with whom they are emotionally connected.
Other reasons women (and even sometimes men) gave for
enjoying sex include "being with someone I love," followed by "feeling good about my sexual abilities" and "when my partner compliments me."

So what are the top three things women crave? The survey
reveals that the top three requirements for great sex are
physical attraction, emotional intimacy and feeling secure and loved.This also laid credence to the survey conducted by Durex which revealed that 87 percent of women said the hottest sex they'd ever had was with someone they knew and trusted, and 95 percent of men said sex is more fulfilling with an emotional connection.
So it seems the best way to get into a woman's panties is
through her heart.
Re: SEX SECRET: See The Number One Thing Every Woman Wants In Bed by Randy100: 6:09am On Aug 15, 2018
I disagree with you completely. The best way to get into a woman panties is through money. A lady once said that bank alert makes her wet.

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? / Open Sex ....bad Market (sex At The Market) / I Want To Buy Him A Samsung S10, He Wants Iphone Xs Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.