Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) (165284 Views)

Honda Vs Volkswagen Vs Nissan ( Nigeria Use) / Toyota Vs. Honda Vs. Volkswagen Vs. Nissan / Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon: Your Preference And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by kabukabu(m): 5:54am On Jun 26, 2010
Or better yet by the Pontiac G8 GXP and leave both the Maxima and Accord in dust with 340 hp v8 engine/heavy duty 6 speed manual and full 4 pipe exhaust system, you can play cat and mouse with FRSC bikes.US only send me a check, I will buy one for you.

this car loves to eat BMW 5 series for breakfast, except the M5

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2010
toba1909:

So we now have VI in North Carolina grin grin grin

i would kaita u oooooooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by igbogolo: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2010
The only thing i like about the camry is the quietness. It has a very quiet ride and the a/c fans are perfect. Apart from that nothing else.

A honda accord handles better than a camry. And that whats i go for when i buy a car. This latest camry is just an overrated one. It just screams and remains motionless. Kai thats a very bad product.

For me, i will first look at what honda has before considering toyotas
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by toba1909(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2010
kaecy5:

i would kaita u oooooooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Pls don't get YAKUBUED! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by alanbolo(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2010
toba1909:

Pls don't get YAKUBUED!  grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
   both of u should becareful b4 the moderator TURAI u guys for staying off topic.

ToyHon  and HonToy all d way.
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by stanpee(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2010
Honda is the Best, Check the car interior, check the shape, guy check the engine. Honda na A1

1 Like

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by eyoniggar(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2010
All the sentimental Honda fans here are fake peeps.
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by kayality: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
TOYOTA IS LIKE NOKIA MADE, ALL THE WAY TOYOTA IS THE BEST
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2010
i think the moderator should add a POLL
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by kabukabu(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2010
Andrew Ganz
Park a white, four-cylinder 2010 Toyota Camry LE in your garage next to a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS or a Porsche Cayman S and don’t be surprised if the neighbors start wondering if you’re bipolar.

Maybe the Camry is your wife’s car. Or your grandmother’s.

But with close to half a million sold annually in the United States, Camrys are daily transportation for just about every type of buyer: The young, the old, and the somewhere in between, not to mention the automotive enthusiast, the vehicular ambivalent and the casual car fan.

No other car on offer in North America has such mass appeal as the Camry, and with a revised 2010 model just now making its way to showrooms, we decided it was time to take an in-depth look at the most mainstream of Main Street America Camrys

How does it look?
Wallflowers will delight in the Camry’s rather anonymous looks. Inevitably, with around 425,000 sold last year, the Camry isn’t the kind of car that induce double-takes and stares of admiration from the public. Our test car’s LE trim level represents the volume Camry model, which makes it all the more ubiquitous.

Simple and mostly cohesive, the Camry’s shape is hardly inoffensive. Toyota continues to play it safe with the 2010 model. Look closely and you’ll find that the grille is a little different and the tail lamps have been updated, but that’s it. Our tester was dressed up a little, but not much, by a set of optional 16-inch alloy wheels

Over the years, the Camry has gone from crisply-toned minimalist to a jellybean shape that’s a little too bulbous for our tastes. We’d like to see Toyota get a little more daring with the next-generation model. Hot Fusion sales have indicated that a polarizing design element, like the Gillette-style three-bar chrome grille,very boring
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by kabukabu(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2010
you can't really compare accords to camrys, honda's PERFORM better, camry's just take you from A to B, just like a dishwasher

1 Like

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by judano: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
Men, Toyota is as rugged as a Nokia phone, Honda is as sleek as a Samsung phone.

I owned a 1996 Toyota, lost it in a car accident and later owned a Honda Baby Boy. Men, I still miss the camry. The A/C is more powerful, the ruggedness is superior to Honda. I always did a wheel balancing and alignment on the Honda, every so often, unlike the Toyota.

Men, Toyota has always been my ideal car. But that Big Daddy, the designer should be hanged, so disapppointing!

Honda has always beaten Toyota in design since 2001, though; which is unfortunate considering that people go more for style than ruggedness these days. Buy Toyota should be the preffered car on Nigerian roads.

1 Like

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by 190: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
abeg f~uck bimmer,
f~uck.honda
f~cuk, emm, toyota except the 2007-2010 camry all other toyota's are fake

the car i can kill for
is rite here

ALL MECEDEZ BRANDS STATING FROM THE 190

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by EEL: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
TOYOTA est fantastique
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by kabukabu(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
judano:

Men, Toyota is as rugged as a Nokia phone, Honda is as sleek as a Samsung phone.

I owned a 1996 Toyota, lost it in a car accident and later owned a Honda Baby Boy. Men, I still miss the camry. The A/C is more powerful, the ruggedness is superior to Honda. I always did a wheel balancing and alignment on the Honda, every so often, unlike the Toyota.

Men, Toyota has always been my ideal car. But that Big Daddy, the designer should be hanged, so disapppointing!

Honda has always beaten Toyota in design since 2001, though; which is unfortunate considering that people go more for style than ruggedness these days. Buy Toyota should be the preffered car on Nigerian roads.

Naija people and their car slang,so annoying
Baby boyyou mean the 6th generation accord grin grin

WTF is a "big daddy"
Its not "unfortunate"that people choose honda quality and performance over a Grandfather camry,which is as exicting to drive as a coffin. cry cry cry
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2010
kabukabu:

Naija people and their car slang,so annoying
Baby boyyou mean the 6th generation accord grin grin
WTF is a "big daddy"
Its not "unfortunate"that people choose honda quality and performance over a Grandfather camry,which is as exicting to drive as a coffin.
cry cry cry

LMAO! grin

Personally, I wouldn't choose any Japmobile, unless there were zero other options. The average Japanese sedan seems to scream "Taxi"! Unlike offerings from Inglostadt, Bavaria, Stuttgart, Neckarsulm or Wolfsburg.

1 Like

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by kabukabu(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2010
Siena:

LMAO! grin

Personally, I wouldn't choose any Japmobile, unless there were zero other options. The average Japanese sedan seems to scream "Taxi"! Unlike offerings from Inglostadt, Bavaria, Stuttgart, Neckarsulm or Wolfsburg.

volkswagen is rubbish.golf?Jetta?toureg?smh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
audi,pretty standard fare here,why not just get a bmw.
bmw,overpriced and underperforming except for the M versions which are 401k busters
mercedes,not made like they used to be, cost cutting all over their lineup has produced lower quality throughout.

while your german "chariots" are in the shop building houses for your mechanic, I'm driving mile after mile,saving gas and looking great at the same time in my "japmobile", PS those japmobile companies also build formula one cars grin grin grin grin grin

Probably did'nt know that
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
^^^ Lol, Kabukabu.

There's little I don't know about the workings of an automobile, I've never been to a mechanic. Why would I, when that's my line of work? You must be fairly new on here, otherwise you'd know modifying cars, and increasing performance is part of what I do.  cool

So no, I don't rely on a mechanic to keep my car healthy, and in tip-top form. And I'm pretty abreast with F1, being a keen motorsport nut.  cheesy

Still, I don't want to derail this thread, please feel free to start a fresh one, and I'll gladly contribute.  wink

PS: Just noticed you're from Delta State too. cool
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by pat077: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2010
Toyota Gud Thinking Gud Product,
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by Meristem: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
Recall or no recall, with a Toyota, you can never be wrong!
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by chelseabmw(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
TOYOTA F0R LIFE
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by chelseabmw(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2010
TOYOTA IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN HONDA
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by eros(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2010
You got to love a Honda, why hate on the best, when you can join the rest and drive the best. cool cool cool cool

Honda it is 101%

2 Likes

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by eros(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2010
@ Poster,

Incase you or your friend still cannot decide on whether to buy a Honda or Camry, then i will advise you look into Acura. Now that is one rugged ride that you will be so pleased you bought. I have being driving mine a 2001 model for over a year now, without any issues, except for a power steering part i had to change, aside that, with regular servicing and proper maintenance, its being a smooth drive all the way.
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by hammer07: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2010
Better drive experience or no, i will still choose Toyota any day! you dont just see toyotas by the road side with their front wheels separated!but hondas?
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by saleesu: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2010
I Think the Honda is much more better when it come to style, uniqueness, comfort, design, luxury and name it. The Camry is also good but toyota is very rigid as in most of their cars look same in design n shape. The durability of a car depends on the driver and maintenance policy of the owner. The Honda fits all ages but camry, looks more for retired civil servants.
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by beeman80: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2010
My dear go for TOYOTA and you will never regret it.When buying a car you must consider the maintenance cost as well.I use a toyota camry and i just had to change my gear box for just 30,000 naira.A Honda gear box costs well over 120,000 naira and they are peculiar with gear box issues.Be wise.
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by toba1909(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
kabukabu:

you can't really compare accords to camrys, honda's PERFORM better, camry's just take you from A to B, just like a dishwasher

Should Honda always wait till Toyota brings out it's vehicle models before bringing out there's?
Honda copyright Toyota.

Ma Toyota Est Fantastique cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
Meristem:

Recall or no recall, with a Toyota, you can never be wrong!

From your above response, your choice isn't to do with reliability. Seems you're more likely to buy Toyota, simply due to Brand Loyalty.
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by tushbobo(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2010
i ve used a toyota and a honda and can boldly say toyota comes no way near honda in terms of form,function and aesthetics.I love my 2005 V6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by DejiYesufu(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2010
So far the pole is tilting towards Honda. But is really truly that Hondas are very susceptible to theft? Someone said their keys open one another.
Re: Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) by bash673(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Automatic Gearbox Problems / Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.