Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (41694 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / 9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by demobaba1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Its your right to spire to the highest offices in the land. Come to think of it, the kind of confusion that would happen in the PDP after the Presidential Primaries will beoutof this world. Atiku, Sule Lamido, Kwankwaso, Aminu Tambuwal , and now Saraki in the race will be really suicidal. Time will tell , I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by senatordave1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Saraki is like eneke the bird who wanted to fight his chi.hes overreaching.little victories in the senate and in kwara doesnt translate to him winning the presidency.he will be the easiest opponent for buhari.even dino his strongest ally wont deliver kogi.the core north sees him suspiciously just like the west distrusts him.the ibos will tag him a yoruba man.he will get less votes in the core north than gej.he wont even win up to 10 states nationally.his emergence and defeat may be the end of pdp.
His defection to pdp raised some mistrusts.his enthronement as national leader of pdp caused a lot of ripples among those who were in control.hes someone who is independent and cant be controlled by others.his emergence as pdp candidate will silently divide the party.he may even lose within pdp before buhari humiliates him finally.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Hopebringer: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Fariq:
I seriously wish you clinch the PDP presidential ticket. Only then we will show you Nigeria is not Kwara State.

Who is the we?
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by maestroferddi: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
alen4smith:
by this lightweight politicians?you must be living in somalia
Na who dash Zhombie sense?
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by paymoon: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Somebody should please beg saraki to come and contest against PMB. grin

The way he will be beaten blue black, nobody will tell him

But of course the LMC (looters media crew) members would encourage him to contest since they love supporting fraudulent people and thieves.

just watch and see, it will happen before your eyes...saraki all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Nashume: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
GOD FORBID. YOUNG PEOPLE, LETS JOIN OUR HANDS AND RETIRE ALL THESE LOOTERS WITH NO SHAME.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by maestroferddi: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
demobaba1:
Its your right to spire to the highest offices in the land. Come to think of it, the kind of confusion that would happen in the PDP after the Presidential Primaries will beoutof this world. Atiku, Sule Lamido, Kwankwaso, Aminu Tambuwal , and now Saraki in the race will be really suicidal. Time will tell , I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Awon Science abi na Physics student.

PDP primaries has had people like Jonathan, Saraki, IBB, Gusau, and others before jostling for one ticket.

Jonathan emerged triumphant and went on to win the general election.

Believe what you want to believe but just know that Buhari is toast if the elections were to be free and fair....
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Azam101: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
I pray he should contest, He would be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Alva2018: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ok, till then

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gloriousgud:
Baharist, can show any evidence to the world that Saraki is a thief? sometimes, I wonder the kind of people who comment without Base.

You must be an indomie child if you are ignorant of his antecedents.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Kingspin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

But of course the LMC (looters media crew) members would encourage him to contest since they love supporting fraudulent people and thieves.
So who is clean in politics of Nigeria? Name
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by BabaO2: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Somebody that was looking for juicy appointments now wants to contest for president of Nigeria, what will then happen if that kind of person wins presidency? Nigeria will be forever doomed. For the sake of unborn generations, the likes of Saraki must never occupy presidency by all means.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by excomarow(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
maestroferddi:
No way.

It should be one of Tambuwal, Atiku, Lamido and Kwakwanso.

We want Buhari to be thoroughly beaten and therefore no point taking chances.

For your Information!

NO BODY CAN BEATS BUHARI IN 2019

Believe it or Not

Gbagan grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by politeboy: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
its unfortnate that Saraki granted this interview and made the statement below, ""
“If we are going to have a subsidy, we should have a budget for subsidy. Because once we have a budget for it, the private sector can also play a role in the importation of petroleum products. And if the private sector plays a role, definitely the cost of the subsidy will go down and there will be more efficiency in the delivery of products. But in the environment we are in today, where it’s only the Nigerian National Petro leum Corporation that’s doing that, it’s going to be inefficient, it’s not going to be transparent.”
I pray he will deny it or the PDP as a party will help him deny it,
how on earth will he invite private sector to play subsidy game that wrecked the petroleum sector ? Is SARAKI and PDP MAD? I am not a politician but does this politician think we masses are dumb? you want to invite OBJ, IBB,DANJUMA etc that has traded and destroy the destiny of nigerians back into the subsidy regime. kai Saraki God punish you. I am going to vote against PDP just because of this particular plan. Till 2019 election by Gods grace.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Dee60: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Conspiracy Theory 202 - Saraki was said to be working with Daura to scuttle NASS. Now, is it possible that Saraki is actually working with Buhari to scatter PDP and make it easy for PMB to return?
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by hooklover: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Look at these hungry folks here telling us said buhafj is d answrr
Let me tell u saraki is miles ahead of Bulgari.

Saraki is younger, smarter and educated I cannot c my self voting for s dullard.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by salford: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
That has always been is ambition from the beginning of this dispensation.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Adescomolly: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
The game have started now.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kingspin:
So who is clean in politics of Nigeria? Name

PMB/ Osinbajo the only clean names in the running for the presidency.

Majority of Nigerians who are clean and non fraudulent know this.

The fraudulent would always want them out of the way so they can continue with their impunity
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
hooklover:

Saraki is younger, smarter and educated I cannot c my self voting for s dullard.

He is also a crook, a deceiver, fraudulent and the impoverisher of Kwara state

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by gentlegenius(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

"The PDP has learnt its lesson from the loss in 2015, and I think unfortunately the APC did not learn from their victory". - Bukola Saraki.

How I wish you had the wisdom to see the great lesson or at least understand the meaning of the statement above... You'll have seen why your buhari and APC will fail next year's presidential election.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by cyprex: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
IPOBrep:

shame no catch you.

is he not a Nigerian
is he not qualified

why should his region or tribe be the yardstick

His region matters bcoz that's how Nigeria is presently run. It may not be the best but it's obviously not our problem for now.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
gentlegenius:

"The PDP has learnt its lesson from the loss in 2015, and I think unfortunately the APC did not learn from their victory". - Bukola Saraki.

How I wish you had the wisdom to see the great lesson or at least understand the meaning of the statement above... You'll have seen why your buhari and APC will fail next year's presidential election.

Sorry but Buhari and Osinbajo has already won.

PDP cannot learn a lesson in 4 years which they failed to learn in 16 years.

Use your head!

A Party known for its vices for 16 years cannot use words and paint to cover those vices when the same people who ran it for the same 16 years are still there

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
hooklover:

Yes he is miles ahead with deception, fraud, lack of integrity, caging a people in a whole state for his selfish ambition, impoverishing the same state, first senate president to be hailed as a thief on national and international television by his entire kwara people in mass protests.

Yes he is miles ahead

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
This guy has always being desparador, he does anything for power to enburse funds.

What a country cry

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Ezi1993(f): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
priceaction:

Do I look like your mate or your aristo? Please just keep to your romance section because you no nothing about modern politicians parading themselves as your God father.
please fix ur pics let me see the age difference�
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
paymoon:

just watch and see, it will happen before your eyes...saraki all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the way to where? grin

Even his people in kwara will stone him by the time our votes retire him all the way to kwara because both presidency and senate he will not see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by egopersonified(f): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Na these people una say make I go queue up for? Where is KOWA when you need them?
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by ozo13(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Good luck to him. But let's hope he won't get booed when campaigning in the North like Kwankwaso has been experiencing, or even stoned.
lol
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Alex80s(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Many fools and slaves support buhari not because of his achievements or human heart but sheepishly definitely because of ignorance and laziness to equip themselves with history.
Under the same buhari we are experiencing military regime in disguise. Where citizens are shot with live ammunition for protesting and blocking the Chief of army staff.
Court orders flaunted everyday. DSS, police, army Attorney General of the federation, EFCC, used to hunt opposition. Fulani herdsmen going on killing mission daily.
Well, if you support evil or defend anyone perpetuating crime against humanity. Evil will come to your house hold. And you will never know peace. Pain and anguish shall visit your entire generation.
Imagine about 200m citizens, buhari is the best.
Nigerian have borrowed more money in 3 years more than PDP in 16 years,and no tangible project to show for it.
If any Nigerian can stop the Killings all over the nation we are okay with that, after all buhari has ruled us twice and nothing has changed. Hardship every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by NifemiKolade(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Don't waste your resources. I definitely want buhari out but u ain mature for that office just yet..... Goan join d queue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) / Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.