Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (41698 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / 9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by 3kay945(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

I prefer anything aside the tyrannical dullard. I'm with Kingsley Moghalu; that man got vision, but trust Nigerians to still vote in a devil

Bros,. The thing tire me o.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Somebody should please beg saraki to come and contest against PMB. grin

The way he will be beaten blue black, nobody will tell him

But of course the LMC (looters media crew) members would encourage him to contest since they love supporting fraudulent people and thieves.
Lol...buhari won't be happy with what you posted because it speaks to him supporting and even canonizing Abacha. But BMC must earn his pay shaa.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by deomelo: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
I hope and pray the PDP let this man rub against PMB... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Good luck to him. But let's hope he won't get booed when campaigning in the North like Kwankwaso has been experiencing, or even stoned.
And this is how you want campaign for Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by IPOBrep: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
cyprex:

His region matters bcoz that's how Nigeria is presently run. It may not be the best but it's obviously not our problem for now.
It is our problem for now bro.

A lot of people are been disenfranchised by this region thing and I mean a lot of good and competent people.

When would we join the return of the world to do things on a level playing field for all
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by DLuciano: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

But of course the LMC (looters media crew) members would encourage him to contest since they love supporting fraudulent people and thieves.
you APC media aide, your propaganda will fail woefully. Even King Kong, will beat Buhari hands down. APC and Oshomole knows it, they are only strategizing to rig with Buhari fully in their support. Anything that will retain him in power is Ok by him, but he will meet the greatest shock of his political career.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
DLuciano:
you APC media aide, your propaganda will fail woefully. Even King Kong, will beat Buhari hands down. APC and Oshomole knows it, they are only strategizing to rig with Buhari fully in their support. Anything that will retain him in power is Ok by him, but he will meet the greatest shock of his political career.

Pmb SAK!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
OMOYELE SOWORE all the way!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Tareq1105: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See Ilorin people in the above picture
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by duwdu: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
priceaction:
I wish PDP fill this man so that he can really knows his worth in this country. I am very sure he will hardly get 100, 000 votes. He thinks people that are pushing him don't know him thoroughly. A very cunny man with no integrity. Grounded societie general bank and trade Bank plc, now came like a camelion to start heritage bank. If it s a country that justice is not bought with dollars, people like him will be languishing in jail and all his properties associated with his family both extended and immediate will be seized.
Useless people. Just pray that PDP takes over , because if this bubu comes back to power , your jail term will be longer than your age.
You will see his true colours when PDP do primaries. He will manipulate every results and do them sege. Sebi he has fulfilled his defection tricks. By the time delegates number is less than the total vote cast, they will understand.
By that time, they won't be able to go back to apc again. No be saraki again?

This serious post is tinged with a good dose of humor, but especially the portion I've put in bold+italics got me Rolling On The Floor, Laughing!!! gringringrin

P34c3

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by coleon(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
priceaction:
I wish PDP fill this man so that he can really knows his worth in this country. I am very sure he will hardly get 100, 000 votes. He thinks people that are pushing him don't know him thoroughly. A very cunny man with no integrity. Grounded societie general bank and trade Bank plc, now came like a camelion to start heritage bank. If it s a country that justice is not bought with dollars, people like him will be languishing in jail and all his properties associated with his family both extended and immediate will be seized.
Useless people. Just pray that PDP takes over , because if this bubu comes back to power , your jail term will be longer than your age.
You will see his true colours when PDP do primaries. He will manipulate every results and do them sege. Sebi he has fulfilled his defection tricks. By the time delegates number is less than the total vote cast, they will understand.
By that time, they won't be able to go back to apc again. No be saraki again?
Lol.....u nailed it sir.....it's only very few learned youth that know this cunning chameleon called Saraki. A man that did 419 for his father and was cursed thereafter, and also swindled his own sister for his personal interest is the one PDP is joking with. Most people don't know Saraki is a bigger Maradona than IBB himself, all his life is based on fraud and dribbling people.
The very day he became senate president was the day I knew this govt would fail cos to Saraki it's always about himself even if the whole nation burns thus he will frustrate and ensure nothing is done unless his wishes are granted. All hail the smart,cunning,selfish and most ambitious politician of our time baba oloye himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by michoim(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thief wants to make the change. What a joke!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by mensos544: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
U done fail finish
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Pat081: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dis man is so so useless d man dat rule his own state 4 good 8 yrs and no development is now crying dat he want to cum and cum rule Nigeria, God will nt answer ur prayer on dis

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by ighodalonosa(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I always weep for Nigeria when I see comments like this. So Buhari is a saint. The 2billion dollars Fela sang about, the 408 billion Naira PTF funds during Abacha's era, his sons power bike, INEC'S budget that tripples 2015 election budget. These are the ones I know and you still call Mr President a saint. Saraki will be a better President than Buhari. Buhari is a rubber stamp President while Saraki is highly learned, smart, young, articulate and if I may ask, if you have a company,who will you employ? a Saraki or a Buhari?
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Sagay212: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
lol...what will happen to Atiku? Atiku wey don dey do press up all these years to contest, Saraki wan come from no where to chance am. that's how you know PDP will have serious problem...it's just a matter of time..all of them hailing themselves and celebrating will still turn against one another. It has always been about personal interest and not giving a phuck about the people.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
ighodalonosa:

I always weep for Nigeria when I see comments like this. So Buhari is a saint. The 2billion dollars Fela sang about, the 408 billion Naira PTF funds during Abacha's era, his sons power bike, INEC'S budget that tripples 2015 election budget. These are the ones I know and you still call Mr President a saint. Saraki will be a better President than Buhari. Buhari is a rubber stamp President while Saraki is highly learned, smart, young, articulate and if I may ask, if you have a company,who will you employ? a Saraki or a Buhari?

I always weep when i read comments like yours because you do copy and paste and garbage in garbage out without carrying out your own research.

If you have a high yearning for saraki then please encourage him to run for president grin

The whiplash of defeat he will receive he will just retire to one remote island to lick his wounds.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
ighodalonosa:

If you have a company who would you employ, Saraki an international fraudster and con artist or a man such as Buhari who is internationally respected and adored?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by meetmohammed(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
let him come because this is nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Kingspin(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

PMB/ Osinbajo the only clean names in the running for the presidency.

Majority of Nigerians who are clean and non fraudulent know this.

The fraudulent would always want them out of the way so they can continue with their impunity
Your comment is fraudulent already. Going about tagging people for political or regional sentiment is corruption on it own. If not everybody is clean until the law say otherwise.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kingspin:
Your comment is fraudulent already. Going about tagging people for political or regional sentiment is corruption on it own. If not everybody is clean until the law say otherwise.

Truth knows no region and isn't political. Truth is truth and I have said the truth

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Peacecore: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
limeta:
can you kick it yes you can
Saraki will beat bubu hands down
Buhari yr cab to duara is out side.
Day dreamer. Dey their d deceive urself ur fellow PDP don dey change their mindset towards their come 2019
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Kingspin(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Truth knows no region and isn't political. Truth is truth and I have said the truth
Your truth need another truth. Everybody is innocent Tinubu, Kalu, Atiku and grandpa Buhari. Lets leave it like that.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by 93Miles: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Saraki your doom has just began..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by fyneguy: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

God, please, let Saraki win PDPs Presidential ticket.

I will trek for Buhari in advance... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by ighodalonosa(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I always weep when i read comments like yours because you do copy and paste and garbage in garbage out without carrying out your own research.

If you have a high yearning for saraki then please encourage him to run for president grin

The whiplash of defeat he will receive he will just retire to one remote island to lick his wounds.

Mr Researcher, you know better than Newswatch, Vanguard and the popular afro beat musician Fela.
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by ighodalonosa(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=70310866]

If you have a company who would you employ, Saraki an international fraudster and con artist or a man such as Buhari who is internationally respected and adored?[/quote

I will employ a thousand Saraki Mr Man
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

it's obvious your are scared
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Stranac:
it's obvious your are scared

Ohhh I am shaking grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=ighodalonosa post=70311823][/quote]

Goodluck. Your stories that touch the heart would be fun to read thereafter grin
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ohhh I am shaking grin
after 2019 no more 30k allowance..

I feel pity for your family
Re: Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ by Butterflyleo: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Stranac:
after 2019 no more 30k allowance..

I feel pity for your family

Before 2015 when I supported pmb I wasn't paid. Is it now that I would be paid?

Mumu of the first order

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' / Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.