Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Do They Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do They Want (1808 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do They Want by kehneah: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
what do women want really??, cos they can be so insatiable
Re: What Do They Want by Acidosis(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Poster, I really don't know. Even if you 'spoil' them with money, they will accuse you of stealing/yahoo
Re: What Do They Want by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^lol
Re: What Do They Want by ufos77: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2010
dont treat a woman too good or she will interprete it as weakness
dont date a girl for more than 3 months withoutr sex
never let a girl know you cannot live without her or she will exploit your weakness
dont give a girl all she asks for- sometimes deliberately deprive her(her dad does so and she still loves him)
smiley
Re: What Do They Want by Acidosis(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2010
ufos77:

dont give a girl all she asks for- sometimes deliberately deprive her(her dad does so and she still loves him)
smiley
I'll Stick To Your Advice
Re: What Do They Want by 190: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
ufos77:

never let a girl know you cannot live without her or she will exploit your weakness
smiley

you have said it all
ALL OTHER COMMENTS TO BE ADDED ARE RUBBISH
Re: What Do They Want by cantell(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
ufos77:

smiley
O boy! you need to write a book on dating for men.
Re: What Do They Want by Spyker: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2010
When God created man, he knew what man wanted and that was a Woman. May be God does not want to let the women know what they want because they are neither satisfied with what they have nor do they know when they have gotten what they want. The bitter truth is that a woman is a well that can never be filled. You can never see a woman who has gotten all she wants. Never.
Simply put, WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. So, i don't think any man can provide everything a woman want.
Re: What Do They Want by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2010
na wao
Re: What Do They Want by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2010
Spyker:

When God created man, he knew what man wanted and that was a Woman. May be God does not want to let the women know what they want because they are neither satisfied with what they have nor do they know when they have gotten what they want. The bitter truth is that a woman is a well that can never be filled. You can never see a woman who has gotten all she wants. Never.
Simply put, WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. So, i don't think any man can provide everything a woman want.

YOU LIED!!!

Take time to study your woman (i.e if you have only one) you will enjoy her

The only problem that men face is DIVIDED ATTENTION. how can you have 3-4 girls in your and think you can meet up with anyone? NO WAY!!! you will use another's standard to measure the other's thereby failing in all.

TRY and CONCENTRATE in ONE and see the out-come. cool cool cool

ufos77:

smiley

THAT MUST BE HOW UR DAD TREATED YOUR MUM lipsrsealed cry cry cry embarassed
Re: What Do They Want by Navi613: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
I Want World Peace !
Re: What Do They Want by Carolece(f): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2010
We I would want for yall to start acting responsible, stop acting like f'ing retards, be sincere, stop the dogging around and be faithful to a single partner, stop buying puccy so all the female w'hores can be obsolete, stop putting things material things infront of your woman, and this world will be beautiful. All the flowers will grow back on every open land instead of thorns.

Thats it!
Thank you all!
Re: What Do They Want by Carolece(f): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
[/quote][quote author=ufos77 link=topic=467834.msg6269149#msg6269149 date=1277307609]
dont treat a woman too good or she will interprete it as weakness This is a weak statement.
dont date a girl for more than 3 months withoutr sex This is even weaker and sound like you a woman goes in for just the sex
never let a girl know you cannot live without her or she will exploit your weakness wouldnt even justify this statement with an answer.
dont give a girl all she asks for- sometimes deliberately deprive her(her dad does so and she still loves him) Then he's giving her the opportunity to go "fetch" things that she is deliberately deprived of from another man. My dad deprived us and made other women and their kids (possibly his) happy. And I hated him until he was dead. Havent forgiven him as yet, I am going to ask God to help me with it as its been ages and I still cant even go to his graveside.
smiley
Re: What Do They Want by Ziggyjoel(f): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2010
shocked They want only my pocket! I am speaking from experience!  tongue
Re: What Do They Want by Carolece(f): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2010
Men are to be blamed 500% for creating gold diggers, and w'hores. If you dont give all the time the woman would have to go find a decent job to support herself and expensive lifestyle. If you dont buy puccy, she cant be out there selling it. So yall shut the hell up and stop creating a stink over the mess you've created. Deal with it or you fix it.
Re: What Do They Want by cantell(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
Carolece:

Men are to be blamed 500% for creating gold diggers, and w'hores. If you dont give all the time the woman would have to go find a decent job to support herself and expensive lifestyle. If you dont buy puccy, she cant be out there selling it. So yall shut the hell up and stop creating a stink over the mess you've created. Deal with it or you fix it.
Shut the f*uck up!
So the men are now blamed for everything abi? 500%? Can you imagine?
What about the women?
I guess they're all virgin marys.
Stop ranting abeg!
We've been thru this before.
Btw, your posts looks familiar.
Are you sure you're not an old member hidin behind a new username?
Cos thats what they usually do, when they feel like ranting.
Re: What Do They Want by neneo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2010

interesting, smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do They Want by Carolece(f): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2010
cantell:

Shut the f*uck up!
What about the women?
Stop ranting abeg!
No you shut the fvck up, you sorry azz. You probably are one of those who allowed a woman to dig you down to the very core now you come ranting here. Dont be yelling at me for talking the truth. Stupid azz. I rant however, whenever I want. Now get the hell outa my face, and stop the biaatching!

Yall create a beast that you cant control. Deal with it or fix it as I've said before.
Re: What Do They Want by steve49ja(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
Women differs.

Some want what you dont have or what you cant give,
Some want all you have financially,
Some want all you have emotionally,
Some want what their girlfriend has.

But study your woman and you'll know exactly what she wants and dont want, then it is left for you to decide if you would give or not give her, some you give and they want more, others you give and they don’t want you any more.
Re: What Do They Want by cantell(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
Carolece:

No you shut the fvck up, you sorry azz. You probably are one of those who allowed a woman to dig you down to the very core now you come ranting here. Dont be yelling at me for talking the truth. silly azz. I rant however, whenever I want. Now get the hell outa my face, and stop the biaatching!

Yall create a beast that you cant control. Deal with it or fix it as I've said before.

**climbs on top of a desk to see the fowl that just spoke**
Where did this yeye fowl spring from?
Yell at you for talking the truth?
Sorry i meant saying the truth?
What truth would that be?
You're probably venting cos some smart guy dumped ur silly a*ss for a better babe.
Go home and tell ur mama to teach you some lessons on good manners, cos you got an "F" in good manners.
Re: What Do They Want by shakerz1: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
WHat do women want? When did women become so specific that they operate the same wave length at all times?

Some men convinced themselves that all women want the same thing,crasy. No two women want the same things no matter what aspect u mention,be it in life and in their partners.

Every individual is somewhat different, at least i believe that
Re: What Do They Want by kehneah: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2010
cantell:

Shut the f*uck up!
What about the women?
Stop ranting abeg!
i guess u'r speaking from experience, mayb thats what u do,and apart from u and carolece (sorry) i dont c anybody else ranting, dude.
Re: What Do They Want by cantell(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2010
kehneah:

i guess u'r speaking from  experience, mayb thats what u do,and apart from u and carolece (sorry) i dont c anybody else ranting, dude.
Another mumu joins the thread.
Just remember to drag your s*tupid a§§ out, when you're thru.
Re: What Do They Want by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2010
ufos77:

[b]dont date a girl for more than 3 months withoutr sex[/b]never let a girl know you cannot live without her or she will exploit your weakness
smiley
I do not blame you, but the cheap society we live in today.
Re: What Do They Want by harakiri(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Poster

Don't even go there.A lot of men have practically ran mad trying to solve this mystery.Others have either had accidents while thinking about this issue or died useless deaths.Just do your best as a man and leave the rest to solve itself.Trust me, if a woman tells you she needs your kidneys to be happy and you remove your kidneys and present to her, she will still ask you why you didn't boil it. . .so give it a rest abeg.
Re: What Do They Want by kehneah: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2010
cantell:

Another mumu joins the thread.
Just remember to drag your s*tupid a§§ out, when you're thru.
i rili dont fink u'd be stupid enuf to think that's an insult, u knw i rily find it hard to blv that all some people knw how to do is being stupid and senseless and i dont mean to insult u, but so far on this thread,u have added notin meaningful xcept to diss oda people and thats a shame, if thats all u knw how to do, then u need some deep soul searching,
Re: What Do They Want by Cyana(f): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2010
Different women want different things, the onus is on you as her man to know your woman and then decide if you'll be able to give what she requires.
Re: What Do They Want by Pweety4me(f): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2010
They want 2 be pampered. smiley
Re: What Do They Want by papagee1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2010
see boys and girls quarrel-ling over here,

nice
Re: What Do They Want by Africanqueen2(f): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2010
what do you want?
Re: What Do They Want by adosjun(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2010
Africa_queen dat is wat i want

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Do You Cuddle Your Honey? / True Discovery / How To Know Mr. Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.