Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How To Know Mr. Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Mr. Right (1808 Views)

Searchin For MR RIGHT / Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. / Dear Mr Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Mr. Right by Alleinad(f): 9:14am On May 15, 2012
we all dream of mr right, that one guy made by God just for us, that guy who will sweep us into paradise and such happiness,we will never know trouble again. But hw do you know him when he comes?? Time and time again,i have been so sure i had found him,only for him to walk out and leave my heart bleeding, as a matter of fact, my heart is presently in a coma. I really need help this time, maybe am not looking at the right places or i dont get it. Pls, how do i know mr right?? How do i knw someone who wants a long lasting relatnship and not just a fling?? Help me pls.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Honeycity(f): 10:19am On May 15, 2012
by their fruits ye shall know them
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by LaParisienne(f): 10:31am On May 15, 2012
There's only one Mr Right and he's taken, by me tongue

Seriously though, you know it's right when it feels right. It might not necessarily be a 100% smooth sail, but it wont be a tug of war either.
Sorry about your bleeding heart, time heels all wounds. Just hang in there and be strong.
There are always red flags in bad relationships but some people choose to ignore it, then it explodes like a nuclear bomb and hearts get shattered. How sad
Calm down and work on your self and your emotions first, make sure you are that kind of person you want to attract. It'll happen when you least expect. Goodluck kiss

Dayum, can't believe I typed that.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by slimyem: 10:41am On May 15, 2012
La Parisienne: There's only one Mr Right and he's taken, by me tongue

Seriously though, you know it's right when it feels right. It might not necessarily be a 100% smooth sail, but it wont be a tug of war either.
Sorry about your bleeding heart, time heels all wounds. Just hang in there and be strong.
There are always red flags in bad relationships but some people choose to ignore it, then it explodes like a nuclear bomb and hearts get shattered. How sad
Calm down and work on your self and your emotions first, make sure you are that kind of person you want to attract. It'll happen when you least expect. Goodluck kiss

Dayum, can't believe I typed that.
NOT TRUE@ bolded!
That it FEELS right doesnt mean HE's right!
People in relationships mostly believe what they CHOOSE to believe!
@op....GAMBLE-that's what relationships are.
You gotta keep trying till you find the right one!cheesy
There's no silver bullet to it!
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Killz1(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2012
Alleinad: we all dream of mr right, that one guy made by God just for us, that guy who will sweep us into paradise and such happiness,we will never know trouble again. But hw do you know him when he comes?? Time and time again,i have been so sure i had found him,only for him to walk out and leave my heart bleeding, as a matter of fact, my heart is presently in a coma. I really need help this time, maybe am not looking at the right places or i dont get it. Pls, how do i know mr right?? How do i knw someone who wants a long lasting relatnship and not just a fling?? Help me pls.
Hmm. . .
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Killz1(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2012
Alleinad: we all dream of mr right, that one guy made by God just for us, that guy who will sweep us into paradise and such happiness,we will never know trouble again. But hw do you know him when he comes?? Time and time again,i have been so sure i had found him,only for him to walk out and leave my heart bleeding, as a matter of fact, my heart is presently in a coma. I really need help this time, maybe am not looking at the right places or i dont get it. Pls, how do i know mr right?? How do i knw someone who wants a long lasting relatnship and not just a fling?? Help me pls.
It's not rocket science. But how willing are you to recognize those signs when they come? Most ladies are so confused as to what they want in a man, and from a man. When you as a person cannot pinpoint what you want, how will you see it coming? The perfect man does not exist, but you can always manage an imperfect person and learn to love him perfectly. Are you willing to do that? Another common mistake is thinking that all men are the same. That you had a bitter experience with one, doesn't mean you'll have a bitter experience with the other. Define relationships before you fall headlong into them. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.
Someone who wants a long lasting relationship cares about you and what you want, and not necessarily what he wants. He realizes that you are not a sex object and that since he has you in his future plans to make you his wife, sex will always be there so no need to rush into "stealing" what will be his. His love for you is more of action and not words. he praises your inner beauty more than the physical. You have misunderstandings and arguments but it is settled in a matured way. He respects your decision, especially when it bothers on the issue of conscience and what is good or bad.
Mr Right is not necessarily a 6ft tall handsome dark-skinned rich cute dude that drives a BMW. He may be that short guy that offers you a friendly smile but because you are too busy looking for a 6 footer, you failed to notice. He may be that guy with a "[b]leg[/b]xus", but since you are looking for a guy with a BMW, you fail to notice. The perfect man exists only in Fairy tales and in the mind of Naive girls who are yet to face reality. Some tribes in Nigeria are known for predominantly short people. Does that mean that there is no Mr Right in among the short?
To know Mr Right, you have to first know yourself. So, who are you? What are your likes and dislikes? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Everyone has wants and everyone has needs. Sometimes in life, it's not about what we want anymore, but what we really need. So what are your needs? Remember also that since there is no perfect person -you included- there may not be anyone who can satisfy those needs to the letter, neither also can you satisfy Mr Right's needs to the letter. So, look out for a man with qualities and not quantity, a man that genuinely cares for you, a man who completes you, magnifies, amplifies and compliments your strengths and marginalizes your weaknesses + encourages you to be the best in your endeavors. Your MR Right doesn't need to be right in the eyes of your friends, and you should care less what anyone says. He doesn't need to have everything, but with you by his side encouraging and complimenting him as well, you'll be perfect for each other. . .

3 Likes

Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Skii(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

It's not rocket science. But how willing are you to recognize those signs when they come? Most ladies are so confused as to what they want in a man, and from a man. When you as a person cannot pinpoint what you want, how will you see it coming? The perfect man does not exist, but you can always manage an imperfect person and learn to love him perfectly. Are you willing to do that? Another common mistake is thinking that all men are the same. That you had a bitter experience with one, doesn't mean you'll have a bitter experience with the other. Define relationships before you fall headlong into them. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.
Someone who wants a long lasting relationship cares about you and what you want, and not necessarily what he wants. He realizes that you are not a sex object and that since he has you in his future plans to make you his wife, sex will always be there so no need to rush into "stealing" what will be his. His love for you is more of action and not words. he praises your inner beauty more than the physical. You have misunderstandings and arguments but it is settled in a matured way. He respects your decision, especially when it bothers on the issue of conscience and what is good or bad.
Mr Right is not necessarily a 6ft tall handsome dark-skinned rich cute dude that drives a BMW. He may be that short guy that offers you a friendly smile but because you are too busy looking for a 6 footer, you failed to notice. He may be that guy with a "[b]leg[/b]xus", but since you are looking for a guy with a BMW, you fail to notice. The perfect man exists only in Fairy tales and in the mind of Naive girls who are yet to face reality. Some tribes in Nigeria are known for predominantly short people. Does that mean that there is no Mr Right in among the short?
To know Mr Right, you have to first know yourself. So, who are you? What are your likes and dislikes? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Everyone has wants and everyone has needs. Sometimes in life, it's not about what we want anymore, but what we really need. So what are your needs? Remember also that since there is no perfect person -you included- there may not be anyone who can satisfy those needs to the letter, neither also can you satisfy Mr Right's needs to the letter. So, look out for a man with qualities and not quantity, a man that genuinely cares for you, a man who completes you, magnifies, amplifies and compliments your strengths and marginalizes your weaknesses + encourages you to be the best in your endeavors. Your MR Right doesn't need to be right in the eyes of your friends, and you should care less what anyone says. He doesn't need to have everything, but with you by his side encouraging and complimenting him as well, you'll be perfect for each other. . .

One day you will post sense wink, another day, sense will post you grin...
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2012
All these "You know it's right when it feels right" jazz is like a blind man crossing a busy street.
Are you going to tell me all the divorced couples running around today didn't "feel right" when they got married?
You're all just going to keep on making the same mistakes.

The answer is very simple, yet apparently not so easy to do.
You want someone God made for you? Well then ASK God if the person you have here is who he made for you.
And DON'T START ANYTHING SERIOUS until you have gotten a reply, otherwise you would have just wasted your time and sold a piece of your soul to whom it doesn't belong to (aka soul tie).

This is also one of the many benefits of having a pastor (doesn't even have to be of the same church you attend) that you can speak to concerning things such as this. If you're clueless on how to pray for results and response from heaven, brethren who are can do so on your behalf. The response is often confirmed by more than one source.

TAKE butterfly feelings and all that "aww he's/she's so cute" jazz out of it, if you are truly looking for what you say you are looking for.

Cheers smiley
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Alleinad(f): 5:12pm On May 15, 2012
thankyou all for your advises,its helping... Praying is good, but what if God doesnt answer on time?? What if you thot u heard God but it still crashed?? I liked the idea of patience in sex but seriously, are there any guys like that left??
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by cowgurl: 5:41pm On May 15, 2012
Don't be in too much of a hurry to find ur MAN cos if u do, u just might MISS him. So 'l suggest firstly, you building yourself up in areas that interest u and secondly build FRIENDSHIP with the opposite sex i.e Keep as many male friends as possible but without strings o' course and as u hang around each of them, you just might get lucky finding ur MAN. But even with this, you still need to decide for yourself the flaws of a man u can live with cos u can't get him all RIGHT.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 15, 2012
Alleinad: thankyou all for your advises,its helping... Praying is good, but what if God doesnt answer on time?? What if you thot u heard God but it still crashed?? I liked the idea of patience in sex but seriously, are there any guys like that left??

Yes there are....
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 15, 2012
As to God answering on time, it is actually you not having trained yourself to listen. This is why I said, alongside your own, you should get unbiased spiritual brethren you know and trust to also join in you in enquiring.

I have also Abandoned certain romantic pursuits when word came back in confirmation from many sources that "she's good, but the better one is on her way. Wait."
And I tell you, it was hard, because the babe made sense finish, but I'm not so stupid to assume I know better than God. The key is to not get overly involved to begin with until you hear back.

Take strength.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by MrsChima(f): 6:03pm On May 15, 2012
I wasn't looking for Mr. Right.....

I was waiting on JUST RIGHT FOR ME. wink
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Dickson124: 6:03pm On May 15, 2012
Mr right is not what is easy to come by in the pursuit of a life partner but one of the amazing truth is that you must be the right person to attract the right guy to your life. like attracts like.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Alleinad(f): 6:21pm On May 15, 2012
@ cowgurl, all the guys that come my way don't want to be just friends.... They keep saying they don't want to be my frnd, they want more... So am wondering how making them frnds will work for me wen they dont want that...
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Alleinad(f): 6:24pm On May 15, 2012
@ Dickson 124, i have heard this like attracts like theory,i dont think it applies to me because am serious and commited with and to these guys....i love sincerely,except i dont understand your concept of like attracts like.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Alleinad(f): 6:27pm On May 15, 2012
@ 2buff, thanks 2buff... Good point.. Never thought of it that way...
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by ijebabe: 7:38pm On May 15, 2012
By knowing Mr. Wrong. If you can figure that out then you're solid grin
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Alleinad(f): 10:39pm On May 15, 2012
ijebabe: By knowing Mr. Wrong. If you can figure that out then you're solid grin
lol, thats real funny.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Babycake(m): 11:54pm On May 15, 2012
@op_ur_name_is_Daniella(uncode)!!!sweetname.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by cowgurl: 11:58pm On May 15, 2012
Alleinad: @ cowgurl, all the guys that come my way don't want to be just friends.... They keep saying they don't want to be my frnd, they want more... So am wondering how making them frnds will work for me wen they dont want that...
Wow, u must be that HOT Alleinad n I op 2 God u don't see Mr Right as Mr Perfect. Well then, ponder on all the pointers written on hia (cept Ski's o' course) cos THEY ALL MADE SENSE.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Skii(m): 12:00am On May 16, 2012
cowgurl: Wow, u must be that HOT Alleinad n I op 2 God u don't see Mr Right as Mr Perfect. Well then, ponder on all the pointers written on hia (cept Ski's o' course) cos THEY ALL MADE SENSE.

I will pretend I didnt see it
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by cowgurl: 12:02am On May 16, 2012
Skii:
I will pretend I didnt see it
grin Thanks, meant no offence dou.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Alleinad(f): 12:06pm On May 16, 2012
@Babycake, you got it! And thanx by the way... @ cowgurl,thanks alot too..
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Babycake(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2012
HeyDaniella,are_you_available?I'mseriously_searching........chekmyProfile.U_can_attach_ur_pixtoo.RemainBlessed.
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Arcadia(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

See why i luv you? So reasonable a guy. For those guys beefing killz, it all boils down to envy. Mentally, killz is wat they hope to be, but aren't. Talk silly, killz knows how to give it to you. Actually cracks me up lol. Talk sense, he's equally more than equal to the task. Wó, i luv ur brain sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Mr. Right by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 16, 2012
Arcadia: See why i luv you? So reasonable a guy. For those guys beefing killz, it all boils down to envy. Mentally, killz is wat they hope to be, but aren't. Talk silly, killz knows how to give it to you. Actually cracks me up lol. Talk sense, he's equally more than equal to the task. Wó, i luv ur brain sir.
Hmm. IH hope he gets 2 sleep 2night
Re: How To Know Mr. Right by ojisj1(f): 11:49am On May 17, 2012
Alleinad: @ cowgurl, all the guys that come my way don't want to be just friends.... They keep saying they don't want to be my frnd, they want more... So am wondering how making them frnds will work for me wen they dont want that...

My advice to u is dat u dont need friends if dey dont need u, since dey dont want 2 be ur friends stay back y stressing urself pls b calm just hook up wit somtin reasonable nd pray belive u me sometin good will come out of. Beside ur comment signify hw beautiful u her den y worried? B urself,do as if u didnt notice does so called friends dat wants to toy wit u 4 u r God anointed child so i will surly give u ur heart desire.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Either Me Or No Marriage / Kemi Olunloyo Is Tired Of S¤x Toys, She Now Wants A Husband / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.