Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man (1729 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
See the definition of a real man according to twitter user

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by alonzoiv(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
If your woman is not your mother, your man is not your father too. Unserious human.

2 Likes

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by babyfaceafrica: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
illiterates everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by alonzoiv(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
This one no well o. How will you get a real man when you can barely express yourself. No punctuation and all. Shioor

11 Likes

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by 93Miles: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Fish brain...
Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by sarahade(f): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
What is this one saying.

5 Likes

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
I've been seeing ladies defining how a real man should behave on instagram and twitter lately..

Real Man is a term used by manipulative,lazy and selfish ladies to coerce gentlemen into doing their bid.

According to her a lady shouldn't spend on her man because she ain't his mother and God made him leader?

So, a man should spend on a lady because he's her mother or father?.. I still don't understand why most women are scared of financial responsibilities.

7 Likes

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by Bluezy13(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm...

Real Madrid 2 : 4 Athletico Madrid

1 Like

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
You is a man .what kind of English is that undecided

9 Likes

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by taiwiki(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why am I not understanding her English
Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by taiwiki(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why am I not understanding her English?
Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
She reminds me of this cute pet.

3 Likes

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by williamdeluxe(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
You have fake hair...
fake eyelashes....
Artificial face and sometimes fake behavior...
Yet u say u need a real man...
my sister a fake Chinese tyre will nt last on an original german car

2 Likes

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by sweetilicious(f): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
To some,a real man is all about finance.Thought I would learn something from her;turns out she needs more training for myopic thought.
Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by EscobarSnipes(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
these ladies that punctuate every sentence with the F word Hardly ever make sense. They usually lack any meaningful reasoning prowess, and can easily be spotted by their time consuming inveterate for social media, excess makeup and an air of belligerence.

No wonder when they are always querulous about who's pocket they are entitled to. Leeches, vamps and tramps

1 Like

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by Naijawebmaster: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
I read it more than thrice before I could understand what she was saying. Phew! Punctuation is important!
Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by Doctorfitz: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Real man this, real man that. Una papa.

Una Dey find Oshofree and who to manipulate...

Tell that to ur brothers and male cousins.

1 Like

Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 16, 2018
lmao
Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by 1stNumeroUno: 6:27am On Aug 16, 2018
By their words ye shall know them. All she wanted is 'Garanti' Trust Bank, she doesn't believe nor want love.

Woe betides any man that fall into her trap. cool cool
Re: See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man by MissMich(f): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2018
mtcheew... all this ladies with brain made of silicon sef... I actually thought she has something tangible to say.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Wife And Lover Having S£x In A Bush. See What He Did (video) / Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend / Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.