Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be (33690 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2018
Oga e ga e buwun kwa?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by Didcot: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2018
There is hope for Eniola Badmus! cool
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by dingbang(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2018
Hawtbae:
it will get to my turn IJN. can't even wait.. already excited about it. Tall fine man like this too.
amen
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by Imie77: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2018
Waooooh! Bum Bum with an appetite to match
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by FbcGrafix(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by innocential3032(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2018
nice
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by barongmj(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by fascowilly(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Richdad50:
Yoruba Boys will still masturbate over this pics

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by bluefilm: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2018
This one looks nice.

But that's probably because the cloth is covering a lot of her hideous body parts.

Anyway, make the man enjoy wetin im don buy.

As for me, lai lai, I no wan buy that kain market at all at all.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by oskaaay(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Shesanido:
Let me just keep quiet.

Hmmm!

may be i should do the same and just waka pass grin grin grin grin grin grin

RECOMMENDED THREADS FOR YOU

1) Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story -
https://www.nairaland.com/4679123/mom-killed-tomorrow-all-parents

Instagram with over 8,000 real followers for Sale.
Whatsapp/Call 07066052228 - Serious buyer only!

Instagram with over 8,000 real followers for Sale.
Whatsapp/Call 07066052228 - Serious buyer only!

Interested in starting up travel agent biz with token legitimately? Get across to discuss.
Over 20 helped to start the biz already with our guide (no be for freebie seekers ooo- serious biz minded only)
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
I dey here I never marry but this guy alone marry 2 grin grin
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by Crossguy: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2018
The guy most be from the west, if you know you know
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by Yinxies(f): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Not so bad. She looks fit, beautiful and got a handsome man...

I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by predatorX: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2018
nice thick thighs, i love big women. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by luminouz(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
Aww so cute kiss

I really don't understand how somebodys choice and taste will be affecting people anyhow to make them be typing negatively about this couple undecided

Her fat his flavour deal with it. grin

No!!! I will deal with u!!!! undecided
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2018
In Bini this is what we call IYELEKUTE
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by peculiar111(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2018
couples...u are wonderfully and fairfully made ......hml...
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by larryray26(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hawtbae:
it will get to my turn IJN. can't even wait.. already excited about it. Tall fine man like this too.
lets make it happen if you're serious and willing
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be by gwama: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
What a lucky, he won a very good mattress grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.