Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) (60041 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by ettaetta(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjLuqa646Pg

A hilarious and unfortunate incident occurred in a church where a groom tried carrying his bride to the altar with the intention of making his wedding ceremony a memorable one but it ended in a funny way as they both ended up on the ground.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by NNEWIsuper: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin grin grin.. Carrying of bride is not for everyone, is only for slim women that you can involve in such romance with

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Watched the video, the lady is not that big. Even surprised, her husband couldn't carry her.

These things are best rehearsed grin

NNEWIsuper:
grin grin grin.. Carrying of bride is not for everyone, is only for slim women that you can involve in such romance with

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by NNEWIsuper: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Watched the video, the lady is not that big. Even surprised, her husband couldn't carry her.

Hahahahahahahaha.. Sorry for man wey no fit carry him babe on wedding day oo.. The groom probably was out of touch hahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin grin grin

NNEWIsuper:

Hahahahahahahaha.. Sorry for man wey no fit carry him babe on wedding day oo.. The groom probably was out of touch hahahahahaha
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by austine4real(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
I can't laff oo

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by ettaetta(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nickvanilla(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin

That's why they say marry what you can handle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by paulolee(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
the gee de try carry e cross
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Aswear i have the video on my phone,,,,

The guy is lean but him wan carry big mama dats funny,,,,,,grin

6 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Yahman1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
cheesy
after watching the video
I can conclusively
say that
the Guy has fallen in love

46 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by davillian(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

She is thick

10 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
I know, but her husband looks strong enough to carry her. She's not on the extreme end.

davillian:

She is thick

5 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nazgul: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
You never even start work you don de fall...so how does he intend to satisfy her in the oza room undecided

13 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by starbuck(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
An edge we the slim ones has over the plus sized ladies grin grin grin

They can even lift us with one hand and nothing will happen

18 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by slawormiir: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Assuming say na inside bed room just now and he is ready to insert into her juicy pussy then you go see say na one hand he go even take carry the woman

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
You want to commit suicide. I no dey o
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
The lady wasn't that big, rather the guy was obviously tired and exhausted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
wahala for who marry plus size... cheesy.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by tigoba: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Kokaine(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dude needs some time in the gym if he really cannot carry that woman. Shes not that big

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Gten(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
My brother, who send you?
Nigga has his hands full.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by webmaster99(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
“Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.
Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far
.Work like there is someone working twenty four hours a day to take it away from you.
“Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Craaaa: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Reminds me when I was serving in kwale. I had a crush on my colleague then in the school I was teaching, she was also a Corp member and very chubby but her ass was damn BIG. I expressed my feelings and she also felt same way but nothing happened because she was the mamo of the nccf lodge until the send off from the school. We had a little get together with teachers and students and we took pictures. So She whispered in my ears that she would spend the night with me on one condition that I should carry her and snap. Damnnn. Me wey konji Don wire for her matter. As I try carry am, omo I fell and broke my waist. It was so embarrassing and shameful that day but last last she showed me love that night.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by luminouz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I know, but her husband looks strong enough to carry her. She's not on the extreme end.

Dude is kinda too slim o....

That babe is thick.

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Pearly255(f): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lobatan

Oga be ready o
I’m thick... Bros start gyming o
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
This one too will call himself a man grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by ignis: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
No go dey do pass yourself.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nah by force? See Corolla wey wan carry Big Daddy, grin he's very lucky that he didn't snap his spinal cord, anyways I wish them a happy married life, may God bless their union.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.