Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland (45380 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by silvertuke(m): 4:20am On Aug 16, 2018
The pre-wedding photos of Nigerian man who is set to marry his gorgeous oyinbo bride have begun to melt hearts online since it emerged.

The young Nigerian man who hails from Imo state, identified as Rafael Onyeka, who got engaged to his white fiancee on August 11, is set to tie the knot with her.

The obviously elated groom took to social media to share several pre-wedding photos of himself with his fiancee.

The pair is set to get married on August 18, in Helsinki, Finland. As at the time of filing this report, the nationality of his bride is not known.

See more photos below; http://silvertuke..com/2018/08/stunning-pre-wedding-photos-of-nigerian.html

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Lovely and Beautiful Couple.
Interracial marriage could be so beautiful sha!
Happy married life in advance cute couple.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54am On Aug 16, 2018
As at the time of filing this report, the nationality of his bride is not known.

Fill us in when you know!
We have something to tell 'em!

KeVN9:

U jobless o. I thought they say, u sell BBQ. Mehn, person wey do you like this, no TRY.
Anyway, I needed ur service before now but with all this negativity, bros I would PASS.

WISH U WELL.
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin.
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland o? cheesy wink
See a man that most of his comments on Nairaland is to drop his Zenith Bank account number and ask for financial favours that he has not eaten all day, talking about he wants to have a barbecue party?
(is that the next thing in your life now?!)
OMG! grin
Wakanda thing is all these nah!
Why not pity your life boy, so that help will come to you in life?
Take this Deemeeji,

Silver or Gold we have non,
but in the mighty name of Jesus,
RISE UP AND WORK! cheesy

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by delugajackson: 5:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Congratulations Raphael Onyeka. You have made a very wise decision.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by JudgementHammer: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2018
White Toto dey make sense

Abeg if you're an albino, kindly DM me. Lets hook up. I go Bleep oyinbo someday but need to start somewhere.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 16, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Abeg if you're an albino, kindly DM me. Lets hook up. I go Bleep oyinbo someday but need to start somewhere.
smh

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Oreofepeters: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2018
I don't know why I like white girls. Clean fresh Yansh no stretch marks here and there, top with nice pvssy.

Unlike all these girls with black yansh, black dity pvssy still dey form upandan.

I must bleep white ass someday, maybe when I travel.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by bellazz(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Anything for good life
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by emeijeh(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Some Nairalanders will start screaming ILLUMINATI for that third picture.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Ayoguy(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2018
JudgementHammer:

grin grin grin naso jare

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Forevermore: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2018
JudgementHammer:

36 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by BruncleZuma: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2018
For the first time in a very long while....she's Polish.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful nt those old whitee

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317088:
Lovely and Beautiful Couple.
Interracial marriage could be so beautiful she!
Happy married life.
u bet ur ass it is..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by classicfrank4u(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
bt dy posted dis last nyt? Nd told us she's a daughter to a u.s governor nd nw it hs chnge to finland
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Beremx(f): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Bloggers don run go thief this one from Igboist forum. Lol grin

15 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by NotNairalandi(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
I still wonder why all these beautiful Arab ladies no de gree make we marry them and follow chop that their oil money na only all these European Albinos we de marry upandown. 15 years pesin never visit him papa land grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Youlyn: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Reminds me of the beautiful love story of a black African Prince Seretse Khama and an English Lady Ruth Williams, who fought against all odds to be together. It was acted in a movie titled "A United Kingdom", starring David Oyewolo.

See more images and clips of A United Kingdom here;
https://www.youlyn.com/threads/278/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-of-nigerian-man-and-his-beautiful-white-lady

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by UncleJudax(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Oga na comedy be your calling grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
A person from finland is called a finnish

that man don finish grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Richdad50(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
A White Flat Head Child is about to be born

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by KeVN9: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317094:
As at the time of filing this report, the nationality of his bride is not known.

Fill us in when you know!

U jobless o. I thought they say, u sell BBQ. Mehn, person wey do you like this, no TRY. Do you have a relative who could seek for ur deliverance. Anyway, I needed ur service before now but with all this negativity, bros I would PASS.

WISH U WELL.

Modified.. Oga, be polite, reasonable in ur comments to nairaland thread. No one would wanna do business (local/foreign) with an unbridled mouth like you. No offense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by itiswellandwell: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
We Cool as ice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.