Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland (45406 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by dondaddycares(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Where did that come from?
That's the assumption one gets going through the post and the comments....an addition, he's not also marrying her for money, the guy makes his money while the girl is an immigrant too.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by BruncleZuma: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2018
dondaddycares:

That's the assumption one gets going through the post and the comments....an addition, he's not also marrying her for money, the guy makes his money while the girl is an immigrant too.
Bro I'm sorry you drew this conclusion from my post.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by prey02(f): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Becarefu when you eventually travel out oo before you end up with a desperate transgender.... Lol

That's how my Nigerian friend came to Malaysia,with the same dream as yours,started chasing my transgender flatmate.....it was almost too late when he realized... grin grin cheesy... He hated himself!!! grin

LMAO cheesy

Oreofepeters:
I don't know why I like white girls. Clean fresh Yansh no stretch marks here and there, top with nice pvssy.

Unlike all these girls with black yansh, black dity pvssy still dey form upandan.

I must bleep white ass someday, maybe when I travel.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Jaqenhghar: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....soooo proud to marry a White. ... sooo great an achievement! ..... engage one week...marry the next...but I wonder...is she marrying for papers?
Look at this coon. Marrying a white woman is an achievment. SMH

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by enemyofprogress: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Absolute nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Jaqenhghar: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I don't know why I like white girls. Clean fresh Yansh no stretch marks here and there, top with nice pvssy.

Unlike all these girls with black yansh, black dity pvssy still dey form upandan.

I must bleep white ass someday, maybe when I travel.
Another coon. Im sure you believe white people dont shít

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Jaqenhghar: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2018
planetx:
Nigerians and inferiority complex towards oyinbo, just read the comments smh.
My brother.... the thing weak me

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by dondaddycares(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Bro I'm sorry you drew this conclusion from my post.

That's ok bro. The guy is marrying purely for love...the babe is from Poland

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by amstardi: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Jaqenhghar: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2018
This is the thread where all the white worshipping, Niggerian coons will come to post their undying love and admiration for white 'massa'
Khiaa

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317088:
Lovely and Beautiful Couple.
Interracial marriage could be so beautiful sha!
Happy married life in advance cute couple.
Hian! Will someone plz give this sedentary guy a job already?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Oreofepeters: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2018
prey02:
Becarefu when you eventually travel out oo before you end up with a desperate transgender.... Lol

That's how my Nigerian friend came to Malaysia,with the same dream as yours,started chasing my transgender flatmate.....it was almost too late when he realized... grin grin cheesy... He hated himself!!! grin

LMAO cheesy

i know there are lot of 'em one got to be careful though. But that your friend wasn't careful and smart enough. transgenders can be easily identified by their trait provided you are smart.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by franchasng: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2018
JudgementHammer:
White Toto dey make sense

Abeg if you're an albino, kindly DM me. Lets hook up. I go Bleep oyinbo someday but need to start somewhere.
wereh o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
This is the thread where all the white worshipping, Niggerian coons will come to post their undying love and admiration for white 'massa'
Khiaa
are you having crush on that khiaa lady? Cause you seem's to mention her in all your posts grin Now back to the topic .

The way some Nigerians behave surprised me, what so special about marrying pink woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Olatara(f): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Abeg if you're an albino, kindly DM me. Lets hook up. I go Bleep oyinbo someday but need to start somewhere.
You are not serious. See talk.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Originalsly: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Look at this coon. Marrying a white woman is an achievment. SMH

Oh yes..but I said great achievement....after all....she is a young vibrant blond....and we haven't even seen the colour of her eyes. I can almost bet my life...on arrival back home the Governor would personally greet them at the airport....let's not talk about the whole community coming out to gawk at his angelic wife.....what an inspiration!
So how are you now 'SMH' ?...from side to side?....or up and down?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by don4real18(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2018
KeVN9:

U jobless o. I thought they say, u sell BBQ. Mehn, person wey do you like this, no TRY. Do you have a relative who could seek for ur deliverance. Anyway, I needed ur service before now but with all this negativity, bros I would PASS.

WISH U WELL.

Modified.. Oga, be polite, reasonable in ur comments to nairaland thread. No one would wanna do business (local/foreign) with an unbridled mouth like you. No offense
If you aren't patronizing him, there will be no need to bring his biz down with your comment

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Folksyharry(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Wow. this is nice. Before opening the thread I thought I was going to see a white ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by movetoca: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Who born this kind pikin? Chai

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Bambambiglo: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317094:
As at the time of filing this report, the nationality of his bride is not known.

Fill us in when you know!
We have something to tell 'em!

Hahahaha wink cheesy grin.
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland o? cheesy wink
See a man that most of his comments on Nairaland is to drop his Zenith Bank account number and ask for financial favours that he has not eaten all day, talking about he wants to have a barbecue party?
(is that the next thing in your life now?!)
Chai! cheesy wink grin.
OMG! grin
Wakanda thing is all these nah!
Why not pity your life boy, so that help will come to you in life?
Take this Deemeeji,

Silver or Gold we have non,
but in the mighty name of Jesus,
RISE UP AND WORK! cheesy

Sounding like a prostitute on heat.

GTFOH claptrap

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
DKM123:

The question is, will white girls like you?

I can assume from your comment that you are probably ugly and dirty in your heart and body with a truckload of inferiority complex as your forte. So I ask, what kind of girl whether white black yellow or brown will be glad to have a guy like you. One that refers to women in the above manner?

Heck, I will disown my female dog if it brings you home for marriage.
OMG! shocked shocked shocked
See finishing!

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by talk2emma: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
How do I get Finland visa
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Jaqenhghar: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
are you having crush on that khiaa lady? Cause you seem's to mention her in all your posts grin
I think you must have me mistaken for someone else this is my 1st time mentioning her undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
JudgementHammer:

nairaland wee not kee personcheesy

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Jaqenhghar: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Originalsly:

Oh yes..but I said great achievement....after all....she is a young vibrant blond....and we haven't even seen the colour of her eyes. I can almost bet my life...on arrival back home the Governor would personally greet them at the airport....let's not talk about the whole community coming out to gawk at his angelic wife.....what an inspiration!
So how are you now 'SMH' ?...from side to side?....or up and down?

It says SMH not NMH
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Jaqenhghar: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
PrinceCharmings:

The way some Nigerians behave surprised me, what so special about marrying pink woman undecided
I wonder too. Backwardness is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Originalsly: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

It says SMH not NMH
Bro relax.....I'm only mocking the people singing praises to such a relationship all because the babe is White.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by Jaqenhghar: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro relax.....I'm only mocking the people singing praises to such a relationship all because the babe is White.

lipsrsealed My bad Im sorry. Misintepreted your lines.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by khiaa(f): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why oh why? undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by shineeye1: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
We wish you happy endings!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by jaygogna(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dtin go skriii kpa kpa kpa doom
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland by hardon1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
this fine white woman has been DICKMATIZED. whits women craving for black dicks since 1900

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.