Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan (509 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good Afternoon wonderful house. Pls I hv this pretty damsel that I seriously want to marry. She have equally agreed to my proposal. I have taken her to my Parents too. I m planning to go and see her parents. But I went to one trusted man of and He said d Lady is not my wife. What will I do now?
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by kingxsamz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oga, marry her if you feel she's the right one.
don't let anyone tell u thrash.
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Did you ever asked your 'trusted man' that is not your parent or her parent why he says she is not your wife?

You better don't make your wife your girlfriend and your girlfriend your wife.

Our cent!
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
You don't need a man of any god to tell you who your wife is or who she's not.

If you're a child of God, you should know the way God speaks to you, if the relationship is a godly one that is.

God doesn't choose spouses for anyone since the garden of eden, however, you can seek His consent or approval when you want to marry so you don't marry an eternal headache.
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by XD3G: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is how people invite trouble into their lives unknowingly.
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
XD3G:
This is how people invite trouble into their lives unknowingly.
Pls I dnt Understand u. Explain wht u mean by inviting trouble
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author= post=70330553]Did you ever asked your 'trusted man' that is not your parent or her parent why he says she is not your wife?

You better don't make your wife your girlfriend and your girlfriend your wife.

Our cent![/quote
The man that said this is s prophet
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by XD3G: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Okexidase:

Pls I dnt Understand u. Explain wht u mean by inviting trouble

Let's look at it like this.

You have a 'Trusted Man', that you didn't consult when you met your 'Pretty Damsel',

You didn't consult him when you propsed to your 'Pretty Damsel',

You didn't consult him when you were taking your 'Pretty Damsel' to meet your Parents,

But, you decided to consult him, when it was your turn to visit your Pretty Damsel's Parents...

Now, how would you feel if you were the 'Pretty Damsel'?

Be honest!
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Acidosis(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
kennygee:
You don't need a man of any god to tell you who your wife is or who she's not.

If you're a child of God, you should know the way God speaks to you, if the relationship is a godly one that is.

God doesn't choose spouses for anyone since the garden of eden, He will only lead you to the right people.

Same thing dear
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Acidosis:

Same thing dear

I didn't intend for it to mean the same thing, I'll just rephrase it.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Bluezy13(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is this not the same dude that was asking for advice on how asoebi...or whatever... together with the bride adorn themselves with beads and how he was planning the cost as if he was getting married that period

And sometimes, he pretends to be a female.
Maybe he is always confused.

What's even my business...
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by donbachi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
My guy...ask dat ur pastor.as him get eye,see sey d girl no be ur wife...who tell am sey him wife naim own...as for u.no marry woman because of beauty...beauty is good,but,a virtious woman is beauty defined.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-BBA Star, Pokello Narrates The Craziest Thing She Has Done Over A Man / “my Girlfriend Earns N60k, But Bought An Iphone Of N400k” – Boyfriend Laments / Adultery Pastor Apologises To Members Today for forgiveness(v/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.