Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos (12126 Views)

Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
amaniro:

Spends carelessly because he didn't work for the money, well your face looks it

you're a Yahoo guy as far as am concerned and am calling SARS..... lol...

Call SARS for your papa
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mizk:
What gave you the impression that i am mad at your clownish behavior? Its entertainment jare grin
Mizk, I'm not single .
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Lol, This man grin
how body na?cheesy.. I be think say u don port with daniella okeke go dubaicheesy
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Xinzu: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
how body na?cheesy.. I be think say u don port with daniella okeke go dubaicheesy

Body dey firm, Oga mi. Hows the hustle?

Daniella and I were sunbathing in the Maldives few days ago, you need to see that ass jiggle each time we do the rumba by the beach shore grin
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by ELgordo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
All eyez on me..... I no dey shout 4 where I dey..... mandeville live
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by rockyh(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
People who really spent that much don't come online to say it

3 Likes

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Omo shut up jor

See her big yansh sef
.......yesooo.....its my selling point
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Mizk(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Mizk, I'm not single .
I'd rather become a nun and die celibate, even if you're the last guy on earth, or date a horse cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Body dey firm, Oga mi. Hows the hustle?

Daniella and I were sunbathing in the Maldives few days ago, you need to see that ass jiggle each time we do the rumba by the beach shore grin
hustling dey dere jor grin
sunbathing with daniella okeke in d maldives? shocked
i miss embarassed;;;;;

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mizk:
I'd rather become a nun and die celibate, even if you're the last guy on earth, or date a horse cheesy

I don't banter words with women
Please stay off me.
I have a girl friend .

No rush me like I be indomie
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......yesooo.....its my selling point

Your market go sell o cheesy grin
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Your market go sell o cheesy grin

Amen o
But certainly not with broke guys like you....
Durrhhh
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Mizk(f): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I don't banter words with women
Please stay off me.
I have a girl friend .

No rush me like I be indomie
grinIts the alcohol talking, it induce foolish illusions, paranoia, hallucinations and alters your persona.

3 Likes

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
amakadihot87:

Amen o
But certainly not with broke guys like you....
Durrhhh

I no plan to buy before
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mizk:
grinIts the alcohol talking, it induce foolish illusions, paranoia, hallucinations and alters your persona.

Why not respect my wish and back off

Shuuuuu!!!

I have a girl friend .

Bounce !
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I no plan to buy beforehand
Sorry
before nko..........you dey mad ?you no fit jare
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
amakadihot87:
before nko..........you dey mad ?you no fit jare

I no fit buy Wetin I no fit taste first
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Amarabae(f): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yahoo boy doing his thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Amarabae:
Yahoo boy doing his thing
Your papa
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Seandisputed(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lol But guy your head go make sense for blood money o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Seandisputed:
Lol
But guy your head go make sense for blood money o

Lol
Mtchew
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by sagio09: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol
Mtchew
Lolzzz... Dix Airforce1 dey collect bashing from every angle. If na me i go quit social media.

1 Like

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
sagio09:

Lolzzz... Dix Airforce1 dey collect bashing from every angle. If na me i go quit social media.

Lol
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Idonije8(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
bros don't misunderstand me!! are you just hustling for hustling sake....you prayed to God for money finally you have been getting that paper...ask yourself if you making the right direction...are you just hustling to ball or to use that money to invest in your future....invest in future bro...once man need to enjoy but do it matured be a man and not a boy!!plan wisely!!

2 Likes

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Idonije8:
bros don't misunderstand me!! are you just hustling for hustling sake....you prayed to God for money finally you have been getting that paper...ask yourself if you making the right direction...are you just hustling to ball or to use that money to invest in your future....invest in future bro...once man need to enjoy but do it matured be a man and not a boy!!plan wisely!!
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by anthony533(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bro ball hard,money is met to be spend.
I know the street is paying you but make sure you invest o.

I always respect who don collect but I dey always fear who never collect.make sure your story doesn't end up like okiemute's own.
Landlord dey turn Tennant,2seconds

If not for the street wetin boys for do?
More wins bro.

4 Likes

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Exwizard: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Cashing out gives so much joy.
And the best way to celebrate it is by getting some few bottles so enjoy with friends for your success.

Money is meant to be enjoyed.
Na the one you eat last, you go carry go heaven ..

Life is vanity.
Work hard and jaye ori'e when you're still alive but don't forget to invest for the generation coming behind.

I've worked so hard but my haters on this section won't agree to these because they don't know my story.. but it's ok.

Over a million naira spent on alcohol and booze in less than a year . Can you beat that?

See photos
We don't think failure .

King Airforce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWtSXPGCC5A

Bro help. Me with any amount to do ileya..... STANBIC BANK, OOO, 4528, 718
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
anthony533:
Bro ball hard,money is met to be spend.
I know the street is paying you but make sure you invest o.

I always respect who don collect but I dey always fear who never collect.make sure your story doesn't end up like okiemute's own.
Landlord dey turn Tennant,2seconds

If not for the street wetin boys for do?
More wins bro.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by doctore212(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Bidobado:

Dont forget to take your Citalopram, it's 20mg a day.
. Thank you my guy. He is almost behaving like some one with hepatic Encephalopathy. With the way he reasons and act, am sure that you can biopsy his brain tissue in his foot or Glans Penis

1 Like

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by hypergig(m): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2018
I respect your hustle, even envy u bro, keep it under wrap bro, dial the Nairaland parade down a lil.....
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 17, 2018
How come you have so much money? What do you do for a living?
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by blingxx(m): 1:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Martinez19:
Alcohol is not necessary, channel that money on other things. If you insist you must drink, reduce it. It's too late to fail, Amen.

what do expect from a yahooboy... money that he didn't sweat for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch first S£x in BBNaija house between yousef & Nini / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.