Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos (12224 Views)

Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by gulfer: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You've got eyes but you can't see
tongue tongue tongue tongue I know its painful and the truth hurts grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2018
gulfer:
tongue tongue tongue tongue I know its painful and the truth hurts grin grin grin grin

My last reply to you bro
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Cashing out gives so much joy.
And the best way to celebrate it is by getting some few bottles so enjoy with friends for your success.

Money is meant to be enjoyed.
Na the one you eat last, you go carry go heaven ..

Life is vanity.
Work hard and jaye ori'e when you're still alive but don't forget to invest for the generation coming behind.

I've worked so hard but my haters on this section won't agree to these because they don't know my story.. but it's ok.

Over a million naira spent on alcohol and booze in less than a year . Can you beat that?

See photos
We don't think failure .

King Airforce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWtSXPGCC5A

Godbless wizkid grin wink
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Dreyl(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Missyford31:

Hmmmmm
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2018
KingLinglee:
Streets still dey pay like this

Abi you plus grin

But honestly save get investment,Yahoo money no dey last

Lol i wanted to say yahoo boy but didnt wanna offend. Im white but i understand why yahoo do wat they do wink
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Missyford31:

Lol i wanted to say yahoo boy but didnt wanna offend. Im white but i understand why yahoo do wat they do wink
I had a brief look through your profile,says you're in Australia grin

Have you ever transferred money to a distressed American Soldier in Afghanistan,Syria,Yemen,ghana just because you love him??

Have you meet a British or American Engineer online who loves you and but needs you to send money to bail him out of a dire situation??

Have you invested in Fake Crypto currency and Ponzi schemes promising crazy ROI but in the end you lose your money??

grin grin

Basically that's YAHOO

FRAUD whatever the form be it a Nigerian prince or Credit card fraud all of them are branches of the tree YAHOO

2 Likes

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Missyford31:

lol, what do you understand?

I sure say dem don scam you before grin

why do you think they do what they do?? wink
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by ImaIma1(f): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
1 Million Ruppies ?

1 million Zimbabwean dollar
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Missyford31:

Yep

But not, you cute .

1 Like

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
dairykidd:
Lolzzz this guy & his love for the spotlight... Enjoy urself but don't get burnt cheesy
His love for romanceland spotlight,, not even nairaland spotlight..

Apart from romanceland,, 99% of those that don't visit romanceland,, don't know him..
And he claims to be upcoming musician..
Even the mods don't take him serious anymore,, they now see him as an amateur adult, a clown that refuses to grow old in sense..
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by KendrickAyomide: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
ImaIma1:

1 million Zimbabwean dollar

lol. Rupees too much self, i Couldn't think of an extremely low currency at that time of Commenting
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Loool

Sallah mood, activated .
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by KendrickAyomide: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saff:
but what lol
Auntie Those your Laps ee. am still a small boy o
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by 9cent(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Saff is fat

Look at those laps .. meaty
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
9cent:

Saff is fat

You're right
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Stop disgracing yourself and stop acting like a perve..
All because of girl's lap..

The guy forking her might be below your standard in all ramifications of life..

There are female runs babes on instagram and instamessenger with more fresher laps,, even fresher than that of Female celebs,, that you can fork for a price,, only if your pictures are good looking and you talk maturely..

So bro stop acting like you are sex starved because of a 2/100 fresh lap..
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by KendrickAyomide: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Stop disgracing yourself and stop acting like a perve..
All because of girl's lap..

The guy forking her might be below your standard in all ramifications of life..

There are female runs babes on instagram and instamessenger with more fresher laps,, even fresher than that of Female celebs,, that you can fork for a price,, only if your pictures are good looking and you talk maturely..

So bro stop acting like you are sex starved because of a 2/100 fresh lap..
you and she Get problem?
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
you and she Get problem?
She is too too small for me, to have problem with..
All I'm saying is that guys should stop this asslicking acts on nairaland..
It gives these small girls ego.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by KendrickAyomide: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
She is too too small for me, to have problem with..
All I'm saying is that guys should stop this asslicking acts on nairaland..
It gives these small girls ego.
i just compliment am. something i have never done before, because most female profiles here are males
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i just compliment am. something i have never done before, because most female profiles here are males
Its what I'm saying,, don't compliment her,, I'm 99% sure the person behind that handle is a male..
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by TeeFriz: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lol and even if you decided not to invest, you couldn't atleast get a better apartment

LOL... Fish brain
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by MicroSweet(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ma Nigga! Balling hard.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
MicroSweet:
Ma Nigga! Balling hard.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Saff(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
9cent:

Saff is fat

grin grin
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saff:
grin grin

Are you Fat?
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Saff(f): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Are you Fat?
at all.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saff:
at all.

Prove it with a 3seconds video
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Saff(f): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Prove it with a 3seconds video
lool you’re high on something.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by gaby(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saff:
Misplaced priorities chuka

hahaha...you sabi the guy wellaaa. Please go easy on him.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saff:
lool you’re high on something.

Why are you so fat Saff

Fat girls are too lazy
We like them slim fits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? / Things You Do That Makes You Happy / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.