Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos (12228 Views)

Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by krepstone72: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
OG Ball Till Infinity. . U No Hold Any Body Rabbas. . I See Say U Dey Full Time Street. . Which One U Dey Run?
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
krepstone72:
OG Ball Till Infinity. . U No Hold Any Body Rabbas. . I See Say U Dey Full Time Street. . Which One U Dey Run?
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Saff(f): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Why are you so fat Saff

Fat girls are too lazy
We like them slim fits
let’s go to the gym together then grin
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saff:
let’s go to the gym together then grin

You and who?
But I'm not fat
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
What you guys are doing here is called "chatting" and we have the formula. It's called ChatDicted. Download it here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

www.wetclef.com/page/contact or visit: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/chatdicted-1-0

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Saff(f): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You and who?
But I'm not fat
with all this alcohol? In the next two years we will know who’s fat undecided
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saff:
with all this alcohol? In the next two years we will know who’s fat undecided
I workout a lot

You've seen my recent videos and pictures on here .. I'm always fit and ready to go.

Your lap alone is fat
Can we see your full photo
I won't laugh, I promise .
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Saff(f): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I workout a lot

You've seen my recent videos and pictures on here .. I'm always fit and ready to go.

Your lap alone is fat
Can we see your full photo
I won't laugh, I promise .
It will catch up with you don’t worry.

Laugh ke? The minute you see the pic your whole gone will change grin
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saff:
It will catch up with you don’t worry.

Laugh ke? The minute you see the pic your whole gone will change grin

Talk is cheap

Make we see first ..

Hey , have you seen my six packs ?
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by blingxx(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
emmayayodeji:

You must be a fool if you think yahoo boys dont sweat 4 d money

ogbeni... a real hustler don't spend money lavishly like this ... imagine spending four years in university after like 3years of joblessness god finally give you one, instead of investing, nigga is living lavish lifestyle quilox today oxygen tomorrow undecided, that kind of persons wretchedness is already on auto pilot ..... meanwhile this airforce one dude is just showing off.. if you know you know grin
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Mankosi: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
It's possible. 1m is no money these days. That's $2,770.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Tbusted(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Senior MAN Good Evening! Am Timothy from Port HARCOURT in Rivers STATE, 29 Years Old. I love your Pics. U look GOOD. Thank God for making YOU being Successful. am Happy For You. I Am suffering here in Ph City. For the past 2 years now I am JOBLESS. There is no job here in Port HARCOURT, I am living in Poverty, Please help me, carry me ALONG and Show me the on how to make money like YOU. Here are my Contact Details. Whatsapp 07010994360, Phone Number 09076704070. Email tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com Thanks and May GOD Bless YOU MORE and more FINANCIAL till Jesus Comes. Amen
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Babyforever(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
I like your style cheesy
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Amastermovic(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
iamAirforce1 man dey H here Abeg ataall ataall na him brother Biko just sama me.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Saff(f): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Talk is cheap

Make we see first ..

Hey , have you seen my six packs ?
where is the six pack undecided
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
I like your style cheesy
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by B4UIWAZ(f): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wow
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lol this one na yahoo boy? Lol i laugh. Yahoo boy indeed.

Yahoo boy kor gmail boy ni
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy
......what na

1 Like

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Yep

But not, you cute .

Im not ?
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2018
KingLinglee:

lol, what do you understand?

I sure say dem don scam you before grin

why do you think they do what they do?? wink

Hahaha. Na they tried but im not silly. Im friends with a few yahoo boys. Even know one over here whos nigerian n do yahoo. Plus if i had money i would help anyone i could. I got nothing to scam unfortunately. And there's all reasons they do it. Lack of employment in nigeria, hunger, school fees etc etc but some do it to get naira to woo girls buy car and club. wink i sabi wella
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 19, 2018
KingLinglee:

I had a brief look through your profile,says you're in Australia grin

Have you ever transferred money to a distressed American Soldier in Afghanistan,Syria,Yemen,ghana just because you love him??

Have you meet a British or American Engineer online who loves you and but needs you to send money to bail him out of a dire situation??

Have you invested in Fake Crypto currency and Ponzi schemes promising crazy ROI but in the end you lose your money??

grin grin

Basically that's YAHOO

FRAUD whatever the form be it a Nigerian prince or Credit card fraud all of them are branches of the tree YAHOO
Lol na theyve tried but im broke ass bitch and i have a igbo partner for the last two yrs and i know how they do it. I know a few yahoo boys over there n even one that was over here for while. I even know wat yahoo plus is only cos i read nairaland. The ones i know told me how it all works. About Afghanistan soldiers syrian soldiers 419 scam and as for soldiers i know they not allowed to use social media when on duty they way too busy especially in a war zone and they not allowed to. My coisin cleans an army base here n shes not allowed to mention it social media or she gets in trouble. Plus soldiers make good money n never broke.
Scam can ruin ppls lives but for some part i do understand the lack of employment in nigeria and hunger for some n needing to pay for medical treatment is bad and school. The govt pays all that for us here and they pay ppl who dnt work weekly wages depending on your circumstances. Eg with each child under 18 you get so much per week extra for each additional child and if they have medical condition u get extra and if u need to do more than normal care for a person in your care u get extra plus u get rent assistance paymtfrom them every two weeks if u pay rent (equals bout 1/3 of the rent) plus u get a seperate payment for yourself weekly or two weekly (all depends on ur circumstances) plus thru out the yr u get a cpl smaller loans of around 300 and twice yearly u get 1260 loans n pay no interest n pay bk only wat u borrow at 90 every two weeks. In total a single mother with one child will get around $400 one week (extra 150 with rent assistance ) and the second week around 900$. Plus at the end of financial year the mother will get 3500 per child bonus money. It all depends. But u dnt get it if u work. Our gvt is good to us. Theres places for homeless ppl and most homeless ppl usually waste their money on alcohol and drug. Theres charities for all kinds of needs.plus housing assistance. So if your gvt did all this for you guys you will have no such thing as yahoo.
And crypto currency is something i could never afford to invest in as i dnt have money. I pay my debts off atm so am broke for a while but i do know how they do that stuff n use emails n credit cards. And ive heard the nigerian prince stories.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

Hahaha. Na they tried but im not silly. Im friends with a few yahoo boys. Even know one over here whos nigerian n do yahoo. Plus if i had money i would help anyone i could. I got nothing to scam unfortunately. And there's all reasons they do it. Lack of employment in nigeria, hunger, school fees etc etc but some do it to get naira to woo girls buy car and club. wink i sabi wella

Haha smart girl..

you sef na streets!!

you don Tay for Streets grin

I hail oo

1 Like

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

Lol na theyve tried but im broke ass bitch and i have a igbo partner for the last two yrs and i know how they do it. I know a few yahoo boys over there n even one that was over here for while. I even know wat yahoo plus is only cos i read nairaland. The ones i know told me how it all works. About Afghanistan soldiers syrian soldiers 419 scam and as for soldiers i know they not allowed to use social media when on duty they way too busy especially in a war zone and they not allowed to. My coisin cleans an army base here n shes not allowed to mention it social media or she gets in trouble. Plus soldiers make good money n never broke.
Scam can ruin ppls lives but for some part i do understand the lack of employment in nigeria and hunger for some n needing to pay for medical treatment is bad and school. The govt pays all that for us here and they pay ppl who dnt work weekly wages depending on your circumstances. Eg with each child under 18 you get so much per week extra for each additional child and if they have medical condition u get extra and if u need to do more than normal care for a person in your care u get extra plus u get rent assistance paymtfrom them every two weeks if u pay rent (equals bout 1/3 of the rent) plus u get a seperate payment for yourself weekly or two weekly (all depends on ur circumstances) plus thru out the yr u get a cpl smaller loans of around 300 and twice yearly u get 1260 loans n pay no interest n pay bk only wat u borrow at 90 every two weeks. In total a single mother with one child will get around $400 one week (extra 150 with rent assistance ) and the second week around 900$. Plus at the end of financial year the mother will get 3500 per child bonus money. It all depends. But u dnt get it if u work. Our gvt is good to us. Theres places for homeless ppl and most homeless ppl usually waste their money on alcohol and drug. Theres charities for all kinds of needs.plus housing assistance. So if your gvt did all this for you guys you will have no such thing as yahoo.
And crypto currency is something i could never afford to invest in as i dnt have money. I pay my debts off atm so am broke for a while but i do know how they do that stuff n use emails n credit cards. And ive heard the nigerian prince stories.

Nice. At times I don't blame the boys who do Yahoo. The system forced it on them. While stealing isn't justified, imagine living on less than $2 a day.

But most are stupid. Rather than invest, open a business with their stolen Money. They prefer to club, buy drinks(like the Op), expensive clothes, and cars. Then they end up broke again

1 Like

Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by MeeLan: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2018
SARS is upgrading, just wait. you go hail.
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by futurism: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
IamAirforce1:
More
bro can I speak to you offline?
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 21, 2018
KingLinglee:

Nice. At times I don't blame the boys who do Yahoo. The system forced it on them. While stealing isn't justified, imagine living on less than $2 a day.

But most are stupid. Rather than invest, open a business with their stolen Money. They prefer to club, buy drinks(like the Op), expensive clothes, and cars. Then they end up broke again

Yes thats true. I know ones who do. I know one who saved and is wise n now lives in australia
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 21, 2018
KingLinglee:

Haha smart girl..

you sef na streets!!

you don Tay for Streets grin

I hail oo

cheesy cheesy
Re: I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos by Naija2mumu(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
God bless your hustle bro. Remember in your kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / Busty Bride Flaunts Her Gigantic Boobs In Racy Wedding Dress, Media React / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.