Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (17321 Views)

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by sayyadi01(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
I never expect Mathew Hassan Kukah to come out in public and make these utterances. I want him to remember that he's a religious leader, whatever he says, is what most of his followers will assume. The fact that he grows up in the north, does not mean he knows all part of the north.

Beside, how many estern and southern state governors can give Muslims to build mosque in their states or universities?

I can raise up my hand and be proud of northerners and our leaders for given Christians opportunities to live in their lands peacefully and even build churches.

If there's anybody from the south or east, let him mention how many mosque do Muslims have in their states.

1 Like

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
mujaya1:
you are liar, i want to know the reason ??

Get the fvck off my mention. If you are so dumb and stupid to an extent that you can't prove your points without insulting others, don't bring that to me. Once again, get the fvck out of my mention.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by LemTech: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Afamed:
Which of the Northern Federal institutions?

Bayero university Kano. I was a student witness.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by LemTech: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
WithX:

I'm sure you must be an educated fellow you commented either out of ignorance or hatred. Have u ever called any of ur friends or relatives in those schools to confirm such assertion?
I knew the clergyman was on a mission the moment I saw Bayero University Kano on his list. Presently I am a student of the school and I can confirm to you that Christians in the school do not only have place of worship they have a voice.
They have a central fellowship ( which even have a hummer bus) and there are fellowship for denomination as well.
Pls always take a minute to verify any thing you ready before u post your comment

Bros where is the place of worship located. I spent five years as a student in BUK.. we use lecture theatres for worship. #StopTheLies
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by TabletMan: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Positivepoint:

Pls can u provide a land in any eastern state I will buy and build mosque and Islamic school let test what u are saying
If you're serious about this, i will do it for you but remember everything have a PRICE.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by newjosboy: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
Thank God you used the word "most " , but what about other places ?

Others like Living Faith, COCIN, St. Martins Catholic and United Methodist are located in GRA.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by xtian234(m): 2:56am On Aug 18, 2018
WithX:

I'm sure you must be an educated fellow you commented either out of ignorance or hatred. Have u ever called any of ur friends or relatives in those schools to confirm such assertion?
I knew the clergyman was on a mission the moment I saw Bayero University Kano on his list. Presently I am a student of the school and I can confirm to you that Christians in the school do not only have place of worship they have a voice.
They have a central fellowship ( which even have a hummer bus) and there are fellowship for denomination as well.
Pls always take a minute to verify any thing you ready before u post your comment

The priest was actually making a point, though B.U.K was liberated not quiet long, they now have just one theatre to worship. How about kano university of science and technology, Wudil where none indigenes pay 2 times the indigene fee, Christians that constitutes majority of the non indigenous student are not even permitted to sit together in an isolated area for prayers within the campus left alone having a place of worship. let the truth be told the Northern elites in leadership are not helping matters when it comes to educating their so called grown Almajiri's on religious issues, they ate left at the mercies of some chronic illiterate fellows (mallam) adulterating them with faulty doctrines.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Witnes: 5:26am On Aug 18, 2018
savio93:

The man has a life, education and exposure far better than you can get in your whole life.
I wonder why humans can't respect each other for once.
What respect he deserves when always plugin Nigeria in2 religion's crisis? A religion leader that tend to be poisonous with speeches deserve no respect my brother.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Witnes: 5:34am On Aug 18, 2018
DreamersVille24:

Oga shut your mouth.

What are Christians enjoying there?

He segregation where they have to live in designated areas?

Or the rampant religious vi9lence meted against them without any for of justice for decades?

Ostrich keep burying your head!
Xtians don't enjoy d north yet they invested massively in d north, school in d north, built houses, hotels, private schools , churches in d north, which to name or leave, a beg give me a rest.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by mujaya1(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Phagyrhe:

Get the fvck off my mention. If you are so dumb and stupid to an extent that you can't prove your points without insulting others, don't bring that to me. Once again, get the fvck out of my mention.
you are the one who is stufid, fvck you, you want to used this medium to show the world that christan in sokoto are suffering but your aim will note achieve as far as i living in thesame town.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by WithX(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2018
LemTech:

Bros where is the place of worship located. I spent five years as a student in BUK.. we use lecture theatres for worship. #StopTheLies

There are two chapels in old site. Except you want to tell me chapels ain't a Place of worship. Peace bro
If still in doubt u can contact me and I will personally take you there.
I stayed mute because someone already confirmed that on the second page of this thread.
Tomorrow is Sunday please endeavor to attend
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Afamed: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2018
LemTech:

Stop your lies and deceit
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Afamed: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2018
LemTech:

You are a liar. I visited BUK on many occasions both in Old and New campuses just along ungogo road by Katsina road. There are Churches) Chapels in both campuses
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by savio93(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Witnes:

What respect he deserves when always plugin Nigeria in2 religion's crisis? A religion leader that tend to be poisonous with speeches deserve no respect my brother.

There s nothing poisonous about his speech. Did you listen to the whole speech or just made a conclusion based on the excerpts pasted on this medium?

Let's be more mature
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Yeecar(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

It's in their religious book.

"Kill keferi(infidels) and cut off their heads". WTF.

Shouldn't this book be edited? In this age and time? Nawa o
Edited like your Bible abi?....
*kill keferi.......* Which verse of the quran did you read that?
You are online spreading terrible lies and instigating religous violence. Is that what your so called HOLY bible taught you?
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Witnes: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2018
savio93:

There s nothing poisonous about his speech. Did you listen to the whole speech or just made a conclusion based on the excerpts pasted on this medium?

Let's be more mature
It seems u are d one not matured here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday / Greatest Atheist Quotes / Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.