Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (17325 Views)

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by WotzupNG: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Elummah:
And there are universities in the south that don't even consider northerners (particularly Muslims) for admission.
That's a lie.

Except it is a private school owned by Christians. But for government schools to deny certain faith a place of worship is wrong.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by trapQ: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Can a northerner beat the cut off mark for southern schools?
Elummah:
And there are universities in the south that don't even consider northerners (particularly Muslims) for admission.

5 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by IGBOmarryme: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
You're just a pathetic liar . But since youre a muslim, lying (Taqiya) is second nature to you so I won't hold it against you . I have lived in northern Nigeria all my life, and katsina is my second home . There is a place called Tenkiya(I'm sure you know this place ) in Katsina , do you know that that place has no church except in the barracks? The churches in Katsina are basically within barracks limits ; none are dispersed within the town, this is a fact . The only other institution to have a church is The Federal university Dutsin-ma,because it is a federal university.
Leave those Yoruba Muslims they can fool their selves to infinity not us. Even the Hausa Muslims hardly lie but their Yoruba counterparts are just living lucifers, they lie for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by seyigiggle: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
nothing mature in what he has said.
is there a church auditorium in DUT-SIMA?

Yes churches existed, but they were not given C of O. do you know the implication of that?

DavSagacity:

One of the matured replies to comments I've seen on this forum recently.
I like the way u responded to his comment.
Keep it up bro.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Just2endowed2(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
You're just a pathetic liar . But since youre a muslim, lying (Taqiya) is second nature to you so I won't hold it against you . I have lived in northern Nigeria all my life, and katsina is my second home . There is a place called Tenkiya(I'm sure you know this place ) in Katsina , do you know that that place has no church except in the barracks? The churches in Katsina are basically within barracks limits ; none are dispersed within the town, this is a fact . The only other institution to have a church is The Federal university Dutsin-ma,because it is a federal university.

Bosted!!

Hmmmm....Nigeria is never one before. There was a University in North that ban all christian activities last year. I cant remember.

1 Like

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Johnson5258: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is there church in Al-Hikmah University?
Agritech:
Also there are many Universities in the east and South south where there are no mosques for the Muslim students to pray. One of such is Michael Opara university of agricultural. In this universities lecture/exams hold during time for Muslim Friday prayers.

1 Like

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by ifiokjohn(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
ollah2:

Dont mind them. Hypocrisy, sentiment and bigotry runs in their blood. They want the world to be about them only.
and that, sir. Is why Nigeria as a country need to be divided, we are not united in anything. be it religion, ethnicity and tribalism.
You say we are one and in core northern schools they is no place of worship for the Christians, same with the south n east.no mosque.
2) u say we are one and every day we insult our selves, you call "Igbos idiotic pigs of brafraud, Igbos call Yorubas afonja and dirty people and they call northerners almajiries, illiterates and Terrorists".

Tell me is that a country that should be one?
I love Nigeria bt i do believe and m convinced we will do better as diff nations.
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Corrinthians(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
funnix:
Stupid Hippocrates! Everything must evolve around them. Muslims in the southeast/south never had the kind of freedom the Christians are having in the North. Different chapels and churches around. I wonder what the stupid bishop want to gain with his lies

http://www.informationng.com/2012/02/injustice-reigns-in-rsust-as-management-razes-students-mosque-arrest-students.html

Maybe you people should create a thread with this link to show the world you also suffer the same fate.

I don't like it when people try to unnecessarily whip up inflammable misinformation. Both sides are quilt of this for all i know.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Alva2018: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Serious problem
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by abd4jhd: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
I do know why Muslims keep playing victims when I come to issues like this. In southern and eastern Nigeria, freedom of worship is given to each and every person (so long as it is within the confines of the norms of the people living there ). But you cannot see that in Northern Nigeria . An example is Katsina: You will hardly , I repeat , hardly see a church in Katsina . In fact , most churches are located within the barracks of soldiers or policemen . This evil trend should stop if we are to call ourselves "one Nigeria ".
Likewise the same scenario in Eastern part of Nigeria. Abia is a good example as there are only two mosques in Umuahia

5 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by JacksonOyibo: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by KaptainAfrika: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
There is only one illiterate here, the one that does not know when and where to use a noun, pronoun, verb, adverb and adjective. And that's you.

razmedra:
Why should a southern citizens study with illiterate terrorists?

3 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Johnson5258: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Even NYSC warn corpers not to participate in evangelism for them not to get killed. 95% of corps member in my camp in Dakingari Kebbi state are Christians yet there is not chapel in the camp but a mosque, we are only allowed to use the camp hall on Sundays.
Just2endowed2:

Bosted!!

Hmmmm....Nigeria is never one before. There was a University in North that ban all christian activities last year. I cant remember.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
agadez007:
I just noticed something about Muslims especially the Yoruba's ones
Whenever they are being called out for their crimes they try to rope Ndigbo into their madness
First it was Boko Haram,they created a "Mama boko" from Enugu Who speaks perfect Onitsha and dosent even know her own local government
Then an " Igbo man" was caught dressed as a Fulani herdsmen,no picture evidence whatsoever
Now one idiomatic expression is calling Michael Okpara University here, pls you guys should run your own race and leave Igbos to run theirs biko

Mama Boko Haram is an Igbo woman. Everyone knows that the love Igbo women have for big Hausa dīcks and money makes them convert to Islam very fast. There are thousands of them all over the north masquerading as Hajiyyah all because of money and prīck cheesy
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by klax(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
They are animals. I'm sure the very day God created them He must be regretting it.

I have totally lost mg chill on these people animals.

1 Like

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by KaptainAfrika: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
1. You can't remember EVENT A;
2. But you are sure EVENT A happened.

Just2endowed2:

Bosted!!

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Agritech:
Also there are many Universities in the east and South south where there are no mosques for the Muslim students to pray. One of such is Michael Opara university of agricultural. In this universities lecture/exams hold during time for Muslim Friday prayers.
Those southerners has their children in the northern nigeria and are reporting everything back home,thereby making them apply the law of reprocity.

1 Like

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Johnson5258: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
The truth about Nigeria's unity is in the approach of our elders because there is no equity, they use religion as political tool especially for the non-christians. I love Nigerians and the opposite religion but am uncomfortable with extremism, is it only Nigeria?
ifiokjohn:
and that, sir. Is why Nigeria as a country need to be divided, we are not united in anything. be it religion, ethnicity and tribalism.
You say we are one and in core northern schools they is no place of worship for the Christians, same with the south n east.no mosque.
2) u say we are one and every day we insult our selves, you call "Igbos idiotic pigs of brafraud, Igbos call Yorubas afonja and dirty people and they call northerners almajiries, illiterates and Terrorists".

Tell me is that a country that should be one?
I love Nigeria bt i do believe and m convinced we will do better as diff nations.
Peace
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Glink2018(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/280422-christians-not-allowed-places-of-worship-in-some-northern-tertiary-institutions-bishop-kukah.html

Pls don't quote me , it's just for a matter of time, the whole northern hemisphere will eventually become an Islamic nation.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by iambijo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hassan kukah is a liar

1 Like

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Witnes: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Agritech:
Thank u very much 4this just like u pass 2ru my heart. I don't ably know what is wrong with this insane man, Kukah inciting religion rift all time. If they are not tolerant would he b in sokoto as a Xtian leader? I can bet with my balls that Xtians enjoying northern part than d way Muslims enjoy staying in d south east. From inception this man never liked this admn. because no more free money as usual. D man should get a life biko

4 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Mujtahida: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
agadez007:
I just noticed something about Muslims especially the Yoruba's ones
Whenever they are being called out for their crimes they try to rope Ndigbo into their madness
First it was Boko Haram,they created a "Mama boko" from Enugu Who speaks perfect Onitsha and dosent even know her own local government
Then an " Igbo man" was caught dressed as a Fulani herdsmen,no picture evidence whatsoever
Now one idiomatic expression is calling Michael Okpara University here, pls you guys should run your own race and leave Igbos to run theirs biko
It is Muslims in the North that Kukah talks about yet it is Yoruba Muslims who are quite liberal compared to the Northern Muslims that you are attacking because it is convenient for you. Keep driving a wedge between the two major tribes in the South. That is how you reinforce the power of the North over both tribes and the southern part of the country. Continue.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Afamed:
Which of the Northern Federal institutions?

I know of BUK, a perfect example of a sharia school
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Martartins(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
What i took out from this is that we are humans before we became christians and muslims. Nigerians should stop carrying all this stuff in their head about other religion. Religion doesnt take common sense from you, the choice is yours

2 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Jaymaxxy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Johnson5258:
Is there church in Al-Hikmah University?

Having a church in Al-Hikmah is like you saying there should be mosque in Redeemer University. Argue logically please.

5 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Babatundeh26: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
We must first find ourselves as human beings before are Christians or Muslims - Bishop Kukah. We need to teach our children this every single day.

1 Like

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by DavSagacity(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
seyigiggle:
nothing mature in what he has said.
is there a church auditorium in DUT-SIMA?

Yes churches existed, but they were not given C of O. do you know the implication of that?

Amebo. I wasn't referring nor talking to you.
so hold your peace.
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by savio93(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Witnes:

Thank u very much 4this just like u pass 2ru my heart. I don't ably know what is wrong with this insane man, Kukah inciting religion rift all time. If they are not tolerant would he b in sokoto as a Xtian leader? I can bet with my balls that Xtians enjoying northern part than d way Muslims enjoy staying in d south east. From inception this man never liked this admn. because no more free money as usual. D man should get a life biko

The man has a life, education and exposure far better than you can get in your whole life.
I wonder why humans can't respect each other for once.

1 Like

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
WithX:

I'm sure you must be an educated fellow you commented either out of ignorance or hatred. Have u ever called any of ur friends or relatives in those schools to confirm such assertion?
I knew the clergyman was on a mission the moment I saw Bayero University Kano on his list. Presently I am a student of the school and I can confirm to you that Christians in the school do not only have place of worship they have a voice.
They have a central fellowship ( which even have a hummer bus) and there are fellowship for denomination as well.
Pls always take a minute to verify any thing you ready before u post your comment

There's no church in BUK, not even one.
They only have two worship centers (one for Catholics and the other for other denominations) all situated in one place where they worship on Sundays and after that, back to zero point.

As for the muslims, I know of 3 mosques in the old site (there could be more) and another two in the new site (again, there could be more).

BUK is a perfect example of an Islamic school. Very boring school!

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Moukandjo: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mujtahida:

It is Muslims in the North that Kukah talks about yet it is Yoruba Muslims who are quite liberal compared to the Northern Muslims that you are attacking because it is convenient for you. Keep driving a wedge between the two major tribes in the South. That is how you reinforce the power of the North over both tribes and the southern part of the country. Continue.
Na now e dey pain you? No too cry o! grin
The Igbos, whom you personally share the same political bias with, actually don't have as much problem with the northern Muslims as they do with you Yoruba Muslims! Don't fool yourself!
Checkout Nairaland properly & you'll see!
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by appsdope(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
abd4jhd:

Likewise the same scenario in Eastern part of Nigeria. Abia is a good example as there are only two mosques in Umuahia

How many do you want? Eh
Re: Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Afamed:
Which of the Northern Federal institutions?
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSIN-MA KATSINA is one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience / Greatest Atheist Quotes / Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.