Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart (6381 Views)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by WNRblog: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Lady meets her old classmate driving a keke and the way she handled it is heartwarming

So a Nigerian lady, who from the look of her page, seems to be a philanthropist, has melted the hearts of many after she took to her Twitter page to share an experience she had recently.
Olashile Abayomi on Twitter shared how she coincidentally met with her old classmate when she boarded a commercial tricycle and realized that its driver was her old classmate.

The way Olashile handled the situation from there, is what is warming the hearts of many… See for yourself,

http://wapnetrealm.com/lady-meets-old-classmate-driving-keke-way-handled-heartwarming/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by saidubaba: 12:38am On Aug 17, 2018
WNRblog:
Lady meets her old classmate driving a keke and the way she handled it is heartwarming

So a Nigerian lady, who from the look of her page, seems to be a philanthropist, has melted the hearts of many after she took to her Twitter page to share an experience she had recently.
Olashile Abayomi on Twitter shared how she coincidentally met with her old classmate when she boarded a commercial tricycle and realized that its driver was her old classmate.

The way Olashile handled the situation from there, is what is warming the hearts of many… See for yourself,

http://wapnetrealm.com/lady-meets-old-classmate-driving-keke-way-handled-heartwarming/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Nice one
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by 93Miles: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2018
She looks sick..
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by kingxsamz(m): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 17, 2018
Please someone share the gist. I will not click on that link.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by YorubaAssasin: 3:19am On Aug 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Haba Alaye Egun, click am nothing do you! cool
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Darkseid(m): 4:51am On Aug 17, 2018
One thing that most people fail to realise is that commercial bike riders make more money than your average banker let alone a keke driver or bus driver. Those guys make over 200k every month, it's just that most of them have been wired to remain poor.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by chloride6: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Darkseid:
One thing that most people fail to realise is that commercial bike riders make more money than your average banker let alone a keke driver or bus driver. Those guys make over 200k every month, it's just that most of them have been wired to remain poor.

Hush stop saying what you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by nazablossom(f): 6:14am On Aug 17, 2018
You didn't reveal the full story and here you are "ccing" the mods. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by ednut1(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Wey d gist na Keke drivers make money na. Kini big deal

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by blessedvisky(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Wow. This is so heartwarming. There is hope for us in this country afterall. We need more people like her

PS : I didn't click the link. Dear blogger I can dash you a comment but not a click. Work hard and make your blog as popular as Nairaland, then you be seeing comments like this again. Take care, see you at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by officialdayo: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:
nazablossom:
You didn't reveal the full story and here you are "ccing" the mods. SMH.
ednut1:
Wey d gist na Keke drivers make money na. Kini big deal

7 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by QuietHammer(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2018
We are seriously mad in this country. Why do we always think we are better than keke and cab drivers financially?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by ednut1(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2018
officialdayo:

nonsense yarns. Where is the proof she is richer than him. Abeg make she go sleep. A keke rider makes more dan an average nigerian worker on 50 to 80k monthly

3 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by nazablossom(f): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2018
officialdayo:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by derrydinny: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2018
a lot of people think these dirty looking workers are poor, it is a big lie

it is only when you know them very well that you will find out they are rich, I know a newspaper seller that has a house and 2 cars and runs a printing press..... I work as a land surveyor, I and my dad have worked with a lot of motorcyclists and they have huge responsibilities that reduce their money

youths of these generation think only white collar jobs give money, they don't know that those guys that ride bikes are very rich

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Skylarking: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Darkseid:

Funny but true

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Darkseid(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2018
chloride6:

And what is it that I don't know?
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Darkseid:
Lol dude please ; D Don't decieve yourself sure there is dignity in labour but those keke drivers will rather work and earn 70k/month in very a conducive and save environment such as the office space or others. Rather than ride keke all day long ...but if you feel strongly about keke drivers making so much money perhaps you can resign and take it up.
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by pweshboi(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Darkseid:
True talk
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by inscreAF: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Darkseid:

200k? You spoilt your own argument with this exaggerated figure. Enough with the lies oga kai. Boys go just dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Darkseid(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Rainmania:

Lol dude please ; D Don't decieve yourself sure there is dignity in labour but those keke drivers will rather work and earn 70k/month in very a conducive and save environment such as the office space or others. Rather than ride keke all day long ...but if you feel strongly about keke drivers making so much money perhaps you can resign and take it up.

What is the man saying; do you know that danfo drivers make a minimum of 10k everyday, that's like 300k per month. Even conductors are paid an average of 2k everyday, something that most suit wearing people don get to see.
I have a friend who wasn't able to get admission to the university on time so he learnt how to repair phones. This guy makes up 15k daily from his tiny container shop. He is currently roofing his house and will probably be done with it by next year while you are still enjoying your 70k job.
I also had a friend while in school who was a bike man. He lived in a room in a student's hostel while his wife and children lived in a well polished flat in town. He once told me he made 5k on bad days and up to 10k on good days just from riding bike.
Please don't ever look down on people who do dirty jobs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Das77herbal: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Darkseid:

What is the man saying; do you know that danfo drivers make a minimum of 10k everyday, that's like 300k per month. Even conductors are paid an average of 2k everyday, something that most suit wearing people don get to see.
I have a friend who wasn't able to get admission to the university on time so he learnt how to repair phones. This guy makes up 15k daily from his tiny container shop. He is currently roofing his house and will probably be done with it by next year while you are still enjoying your 70k job.
I also had a friend while in school who was a bike man. He lived in a room in a student's hostel while his wife and children lived in a well polished flat in town. He once told me he made 5k on bad days and up to 10k on good days just from riding bike.
Please don't ever look down on people who do dirty jobs.
Eyah, me can't fit look down on no man...But today thank God we sef done build house, we buy one car for madam join. I no dey drive Keke but life is good. But your friends dey hammer o. Hope you are not just living vicariously through them. Because road to riches is paved with sweat and blood.
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2018
chloride6:

He said the truth, I had a chat with one tricycle (keke) driver some time ago, bro I was really shocked. Those people make money on the road every day but, we've been stereotyped into believing that white collar job is the best.

The day I had a chat with this guy was one Sunday like that, can you believe that this guy made roughly 14k that Sunday after every expenses; I mean the money he came home with was 13k. He told me that on a good, he make like 16-17k and 7-10k on a bad day, my mouth no gree close as he talk am.

Okay, imagine if it's on working days that's a business day? If you have time just do your research also, only of you meet a truthful person that will tell you the truth. Those people pick money on the road steady.

The tricycle (keke) driver that I'm talking about now no longer drives keke, he bought Toyota Sienna newly, he has even registered it at Onitsha South transportation company, he now ply interstate. I knew all these because he's my very good friend

8 Likes

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Jadoskii(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2018
blessedvisky:
Wow. This is so heartwarming. There is hope for us in this country afterall. We need more people like her

PS : I didn't click the link. Dear blogger I can dash you a comment but not a click. Work hard and make your blog as popular as Nairaland, then you be seeing comments like this again. Take care, see you at the top.
is it not by clicking that ull help make the blog popular.if she advertises her blog on another prominent site,Na still link people go click.......clicking on links made nairaland become popular today....U can't just wake up one morning nd type any website site address,u have to follow a link nd then u think 'wow this blog make sense,let me continually visit...later the blogger go blow nd ull start famzing forgetting that u did absolutely nothing towards the growth of the site....

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by MeeLan: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2018
she did it for show up! its al about likes and comment on social media. dont be a scumm asx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] / Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) / How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.