Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? (1559 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Speaking from experience, whether as a child or an adult, all bullies are the same: arrogant, cold-hearted, selfish, and downright mean-spirited. They don’t think twice about backstabbing you and double-crossing you when:1) they haven't gotten their own way; and/or 2) they intend to sabotage you/your reputation. They are nasty, insecure, and attention-craving babies. I've learned not to get all twisted up by their antics. Yes, it's really, really hard, but why stoop to their level? Well, sometimes you have to put a bully where he/she belong.

So my girl beckons on me to take her to the trade fair. we needed to spend a few hours there because I have other engagements. please guys never fellow a girl to market/ shopping mall etc unless you have nothing doing at that moment or you want to make her happy. It doesn't always end well. She will remember everything she needs... I can give you the amount you need but leading you to the market is one hell of a task, I don't have that patience. Also, I don't like bodies contact. I prefer Mall to market.No offense, please, just my kind of person

She shops for herself and her siblings. Then it was time to shop for her co-staffs( she promise them some gifts). We went to a stand and there were a lot of people. Please note we were there before and the salespersons told us we wouldn't be needing a number so we went shopping for other things and we return to the stand. I have to keep a distance and allow my girl to do the shopping.

She approaches the manager so as to get her tally but ladies in the roll won't hear from her or allow her to talk with the man. Two of the ladies then drag her out of the line. I have to talk to her to keep her cool. I was boiling when I saw what they did to her. I went to the manager, after a bit of intro. He gave me a tally to give to her. These ladies didn't let it slide, they vow my lady can't buy anything there until they are done with theirs. The Policeman talk to them and they were willing to allow her but I won't let it go away.

I went to the head of security requested to speak with the person in charge. I met some CTU guys and some Police. I make a complaint, then I told them I need them to tell me the nearest police station because I need to teach someone how to be civilized. Two policewomen followed me to order the lady to their post.

When she was brought in, I noticed she is pregnant, the demon in me weak. I told those policemen that she should say sorry to my girl and walk away and I won't do anything to her due to her condition.
She and her friends vow not to say sorry that she is a graduate like my babe. I make a phone call because I wanted to take them out of that area, they are cells for pregnant women lol. When the CTU guys heard my phone conversation one whisper to her. I saw her melt and tell my girl SORRY.

I told my friend over the phone that the case has been handled. I let her walk away because I have weaknesses for pregnant women, kids, and elderly people. I consider them WEAK. If it were to be a guy as in man to man( aren't getting any time with a lady), I will have taught him how to treat a lady in a civilized way.
I dislike bullies. How did you handle someone who bully the one you love?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by chatinent: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Read this post finish and hunger just dey catch me.

1 Like

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
Read this post finish and hunger just dey catch me.
Sorry, drink water and chill. You will be alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by TheWolfen(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided
Ok
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Starz825(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by brosom(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Op don dey claim alpha male, a.k.a no nonsense man grin.

That u have what it takes today doesn't mean you'll have it tomorrow.

Be kind even when u re right undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2021
❤️
sirjamesjnr:
Speaking from experience, whether as a child or an adult, all bullies are the same: arrogant, cold-hearted, selfish, and downright mean-spirited. They don’t think twice about backstabbing you and double-crossing you when:1) they haven't gotten their own way; and/or 2) they intend to sabotage you/your reputation. They are nasty, insecure, and attention-craving babies. I've learned not to get all twisted up by their antics. Yes, it's really, really hard, but why stoop to their level? Well, sometimes you have to put a bully where he/she belong.

So my girl beckons on me to take her to the trade fair. we needed to spend a few hours there because I have other engagements. please guys never fellow a girl to market/ shopping mall etc unless you have nothing doing at that moment or you want to make her happy. It doesn't always end well. She will remember everything she needs... I can give you the amount you need but leading you to the market is one hell of a task, I don't have that patience. Also, I don't like bodies contact. I prefer Mall to market.No offense, please, just my kind of person

She shops for herself and her siblings. Then it was time to shop for her co-staffs( she promise them some gifts). We went to a stand and there were a lot of people. Please note we were there before and the salespersons told us we wouldn't be needing a number so we went shopping for other things and we return to the stand. I have to keep a distance and allow my girl to do the shopping.

She approaches the manager so as to get her tally but ladies in the roll won't hear from her or allow her to talk with the man. Two of the ladies then drag her out of the line. I have to talk to her to keep her cool. I was boiling when I saw what they did to her. I went to the manager, after a bit of intro. He gave me a tally to give to her. These ladies didn't let it slide, they vow my lady can't buy anything there until they are done with theirs. The Policeman talk to them and they were willing to allow her but I won't let it go away.

I went to the head of security requested to speak with the person in charge. I met some CTU guys and some Police. I make a complaint, then I told them I need them to tell me the nearest police station because I need to teach someone how to be civilized. Two policewomen followed me to order the lady to their post.

When she was brought in, I noticed she is pregnant, the demon in me weak. I told those policemen that she should say sorry to my girl and walk away and I won't do anything to her due to her condition.
She and her friends vow not to say sorry that she is a graduate like my babe. I make a phone call because I wanted to take them out of that area, they are cells for pregnant women lol. When the CTU guys heard my phone conversation one whisper to her. I saw her melt and tell my girl SORRY.

I told my friend over the phone that the case has been handled. I let her walk away because I have weaknesses for pregnant women, kids, and elderly people. I consider them WEAK. If it were to be a guy as in man to man( aren't getting any time with a lady), I will have taught him how to treat a lady in a civilized way.
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Nonexisting: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Starz825:
Show man...
All because you have the money and power...you have just unleashed the dragon in that lady's home ....she go go house go dey think say her hubby isn't enough.. seeing a man Fight for his babe to that extent...
Guy...Teh jeje oo
Which money and which power? You really believe that nonsense? The simp never jam anything. One day he will be simping and mess with a soldier or wife of a soldier. When I said soldier, I don't mean senior officers wey get sense. I mean corporal who ogas at the top dey fucck his wife and who dem never pay salary. By the time he use am vent out his frustrations, the simping spirit will leave him.

1 Like

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Which money and which power? You really believe that nonsense? The simp never jam anything. One day he will be simping and mess with a soldier or wife of a soldier. When I said soldier, I don't mean senior officers wey get sense. I mean corporal who ogas at the top dey fucck his wife and who dem never pay salary. By the time he use am vent out his frustrations, the simping spirit will leave him.

You call defending your woman simping?!

I think you are the spineless one

1 Like

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Double0h7(f): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Cringe undecided
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Starz825:
Show man...
All because you have the money and power...you have just unleashed the dragon in that lady's home ....she goes go house go dey think to say her hubby isn't enough.. seeing a man Fight for his babe to that extent...
Guy...The jeje oo
. It has nothing to do with money and power. It's doing the right thing. I don't give room to bully. It's a basic thing a man must do.

1 Like

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2021
brosom:
Op don dey claim alpha male, a.k.a no-nonsense man grin.

That u have what it takes today doesn't mean you'll have it tomorrow.

Be kind even when you're rightundecided
. Read my post I was kind enough to let the woman walk away because of her condition. Don't worry about tomorrow, It will sort itself.
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by samdavjustin(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don’t think the issue is that serious for u to flexing muscles, anyways what do I know
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Starz825(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Guy grin
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
samdavjustin:
I don’t think the issue is that serious for u to flex muscles, anyways what do I know
. I didn't even lift a finger, it was a normal thing to do. The lady feels she has a lot of her friends backing her so she can bully my girl. It's something I hate so much.

1 Like

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Bigpapi: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

You're a compound fool, woman wrapper na only you get babe? No be say na ur wife self Mugu....u 4 touch the pregnant woman na make public beat u well well silly small boy

1 Like

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Bigpapi: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I didn't even lift a finger, it was a normal thing to do. The lady feels she has a lot of her friends backing her so she can bully my girl. It's something I hate so much.

If I venture hear pim from you again eh

1 Like

Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Boogyman557: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Godada(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2021

I get you though.

The topic here is dealing with bullies.

The best way to deal with bullies is to stand up to them.

You have been Judged in the court of public opinion here.

It doesn't matter.

Be concerned that that your lady is worth the trouble.
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Godada:

I get you though.

The topic here is dealing with bullies.

The best way to deal with bullies is to stand up to them.

You have been Judged in the court of public opinion here.

It doesn't matter.

Be concerned that your lady is worth the trouble.
... I didn't expect a hug either. I don't need to evaluate my lady's worth before I stand up for her. Taking her to the Trade Fair, she was under my direct care and I was expected to protect her. If she was my sis or any other female, I will still do the same.
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bigpapi:

If I venture hear pim from you again eh
Sorry drink chill water you will be alright.
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lol.....guy you never jam o, that's how my guy went to confront a group of guys that hit his babe bum bum at a drinking joint. Oga go dey speak English and trying to call police to charge them for assault, they collected the phone and shattered it on the floor then proceeded to design his face with bottle giving him everlasting tribal marks. He couldn't even see the road to his house talk more of going to police station. He kept looking for those guys but never tracked them down.
And yes he's no longer dating the girl but the scars on his face will date him forever.
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Onahi95:
Lol.....guy you never jam o, that's how my guy went to confront a group of guys that hit his babe bum bum at a drinking joint. Oga go dey speak English and trying to call police to charge them for assault, they collected the phone and shattered it on the floor then proceeded to design his face with bottle giving him everlasting tribal marks. He couldn't even see the road to his house talk more of going to police station. He kept looking for those guys but never tracked them down.
And yes he's no longer dating the girl but the scars on his face will date him forever.
. Everything is under control. I understand what you are saying.
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Polynek(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sometimes u leave women to settle dea normal disputes, no too de show urself, allow her to bring the aggressive part of her sometimes,
My opinion though
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by DSC7: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Dial x606# to borrow airtime or dial x901# to buy from your account
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by Bigpapi: 3:00am On Nov 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Everything is under control. I understand what you are saying.

Yeye small boy
Re: How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Bigpapi:

Yeye small boy
. Thanks, big man. Do you have anything to say?

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her / He Canceled The Proposal. Good Or Bad Move? / Give Your Partner A Crazy Orgasm With This Hot Secret Kamasutra Moves (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.