Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart (6402 Views)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / How I Deal With Someone Who Bully My Girl. How Could You Have Handled It? / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by darlenese(f): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Darkseid:
One thing that most people fail to realise is that commercial bike riders make more money than your average banker let alone a keke driver or bus driver. Those guys make over 200k every month, it's just that most of them have been wired to remain poor.

are u talking from experience?
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by blessedvisky(m): 5:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Jadoskii:
is it not by clicking that ull help make the blog popular.if she advertises her blog on another prominent site,Na still link people go click.......clicking on links made nairaland become popular today....U can't just wake up one morning nd type any website site address,u have to follow a link nd then u think 'wow this blog make sense,let me continually visit...later the blogger go blow nd ull start famzing forgetting that u did absolutely nothing towards the growth of the site....
Lol
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by Jadoskii(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2018
blessedvisky:

Lol
nd I no click the link too o
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by blessedvisky(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Jadoskii:
nd I no click the link too o
cheesy wink A true nairalander
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by nlPoster: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2019

Attn the hate filled ilekokonit and his ilk.
Re: Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart by ScotMisile: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Darkseid:
One thing that most people fail to realise is that commercial bike riders make more money than your average banker let alone a keke driver or bus driver. Those guys make over 200k every month, it's just that most of them have been wired to remain poor.

You should have said N1m.. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why It Is So Hard To Quit Masturbation And How To Stop Masturbating / Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.