Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' (30908 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Cryomancer: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

dont be decieved i left naija 5 years ago and i have never regretted one day ........i own a house now ........and live in a civil society.....and have learnt to respect ppl.........Naija is a jungle anyone who has chance pls leave don't let ppl lie to u
well said...

Being in Nigeria alone is a risk to life itself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Thugger(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Abroad hustle Na Die But Nigeria Hustle Na Hell

Isn't it Better to Hustle In Abroad than to Strugge In Nigeria

The Different is Obviously Clear
Have seen couples of people in Nigeria that travelled Abroad and they are doing fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by theoldpretender(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2018
VocalWalls:
You need to have a skill, or a degree... not just a vjay or a name.

Maybe she didn’t get the memo.

It has to be a skill that is needed as well

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by felixawe(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Nothing is special abroad, making life there is a tong of war, except u involve in crime business. Racist are worse, ur hustle under camera. Nigeria is a free ground

4 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2018
If England is that bad, why aren’t Nigerians returning home

Nigerians learn a skill ie Software development etc you will do just fine, stop discouraging people

As for racism? Hahahaha

Nigerians are worse, we practice tribalism, we hate each other, we only use religion as a decoys for our evil deeds.

I prefer racism than tribalism any day any time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by spiritedtete: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2018
thesicilian:
They won't hear. They will adamantly claim that anywhere else is better than Nigeria, until they get they and find out that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.

Sir/ma,

The grass is very greener outside

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Haphard(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Lol, this people self funny, you wanna travel abroad without any plan of you hustling or working, I don't get, is there food for a lazy man??

Hustling dey everywhere, so keep your advice to your family members my sister

4 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by theoldpretender(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

dont be decieved i left naija 5 years ago and i have never regretted one day ........i own a house now ........and live in a civil society.....and have learnt to respect ppl.........Naija is a jungle anyone who has chance pls leave don't let ppl lie to u

I doubt she is really discouraging people from leaving....just people who leave sans the skills needed to get lucrative jobs there.

Am sure you are enjoying aborad because...1) You arrived there with a degree 2) You have skills the country you emigrated to needs 3) You have a degree from a university there in a skill that the country needs.

I have several classmates from my secodary school days who live abroad. All of them left when they had a university degree, or when they had gotten admission to read a course over there.

The people Ms George is speaking to are those guys who cross the Mediterrenean to go and look for work with no school cert, no degree...yet want to hustle for a unskilled job with the natives. No wonder racisim gets worse.

10 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by horlardipupo(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Naso una go dey tok, bad belle pipu.. Abroad is BAE JOO! YINMU...
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by sammirano: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Seriously, people need to calm down. You can never get what you get in Nigrria elsewhete. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2018
Bitch, and she has not come back
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2018
sammirano:
Seriously, people need to calm down. You can never get what you get in Nigrria elsewhete. Quote me anywhere.

Yeah Ritual killings, Arm Robbery, Bribery, Police Collecting 50 naira, Poor health care , Tourist leader, Boko haram!!!

Yeah you are correct....

9 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
You people are mad.

Awon oloshi... Awon oloriburuku...atöle oshi... Agbaya! angry

After traveling to the abroad and making money you are advising those who wants to live this hell not to? Do you know what we go through in this shìt hole everyday?

A country without good educational system?

A country with criminals in government?

A country where having a car seems like an achievement?

A country that has a currency (5 naira) that can buy anything?

A country with the highest number of yahoo boys turn pastors?

A country where a graduate thanks God for earning 100k monthly?

A country that rather vote for political party and tribe than personalities with the capacity to lead it forward?

E no go better for una whey dey advice people to stay and die in poverty. You want to keep living in wealth why others suffer. Your kids will suffer same fate!

Yes, I know the grass is not always greener on the other side but isn't that better than a country (Nigeria) without no grass?

Even a country that literally has no grass (Dubia) is flourishing than this toilet seat (Nigeria).

Stop being a hypothetical simpleton.. If you wanna advise Nigerians, come back home and face the same things.

I pray you find your way out... Am just glad that a redundant part of my brain, as a result of the non existent opportunities and infrastructures in Nigeria, has now been Kickstarted after I left that fvcking shytehole.
I still love Nigeria, if you don't believe me, drink sniper and find out.
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by nairalanduseles: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2018
sammirano:

what do u get in naija if i may ask sir
1...constant power outage
poor roads
air pollution
noise pollution
no traffic lights
crazy traffic
abuse of power from military and the police

the list goes on ......lets forget the monetary gains of living abroad ..........atleast u will really see that life is not so bad......i have never heard a car beep for years.......
no disrespect.......everyone is equal......

my brother naija na ZOO

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Dongreat:
Guys my friend is quite confused at the moment. He’s been given two choices which is (1) he will travel to the USA on a visitor visa and abscond, remaining there and working for his papers or (2) manage his mothers newly built 50 rooms hotel in Delta state where he’s entitled to N500 per any of the lounged rooms daily.

What do you think is best for him please.

Option 2, never try breaking the immigration rules , if caught, you will never smell USA in your lifetime and might also affect your chances of goin to other countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by sammirano: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Yeah Ritual killings, Arm Robbery, Bribery, Police Collecting 50 naira, Poor health care , Tourist leader, Boko haram!!!

Yeah you are correct....

Its still better than the inhumane treatment people receive over there. And if its that bad in Nigeria why are you still alive. You dont know anything, almost everything is in our favour even climate.
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by mayze: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

I doubt she is really discouraging people from leaving....just people who leave sans the skills needed to get lucrative jobs there.

Am sure you are enjoying aborad because...1) You arrived there with a degree 2) You have skills the country you emigrated to needs 3) You have a degree from a university there in a skill that the country needs.

I have several classmates from my secodary school days who live abroad. All of them left when they had a university degree, or when they had gotten admission to read a course over there.

The people Ms George is speaking to are those guys who cross the Mediterrenean to go and look for work with no school cert, no degree...yet want to hustle for a unskilled job with the natives. No wonder racisim gets worse.

Don't mind the typical Nigerian youths..they hardly read to understand..av been shaking my head since reading through the comments from the so called literate o..all she's trying to say is that,be sure of where you are going, plan,have a goal,do background checks etc. It's worse their than here if u v not got anything doing,no one will lend u cash anyhow unlike Nigeria where u can still get someone to raise you.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Brytaboy(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=vizkiz post=70384968][color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]You people are mad.

Awon oloshi... Awon oloriburuku...atöle oshi angry

After traveling to the abroad and making money you are advising those who wants to live this hell not to?

U better lesten....

Do you know what we go through in this shìt hole everyday?

Nothing at all...lie

A country without good educational system.

Lies....

A country with criminals in government.

Is it all the govt officials dat are criminals, criminals in dat shit white country are bigger.

A country where having a car seems like an achievement

see ur thinking....

E no go better for una whey dey advice people to stay and die in poverty

if education is not taking u dre or u have ur own money or person bfor going over, u are as gud as dead. Bro

Yes, I know the grass is not always greener on the other side but isn't that better than a place without no grass? (abroad)

i dnt like pple (youths) who dnt wish well for there home.

Go there na nd remain a slave.

To go there jusy dey hungry shaa.
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2018
Bidobado:

I pray you find your way out... Am just glad that a redundant part of my brain, as a result of the non existent opportunities and infrastructures in Nigeria, has now been Kickstarted after I left that fvcking shytehole.
I still love Nigeria, if you don't believe me, drink sniper and find out.

The set of people will get to the Airport by 6am on a 11pm flight to USA if given the opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Fhowe: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Ezechinwa:
If England is that bad, why aren’t Nigerians returning home

Nigerians learn a skill ie Software development etc you will do just fine, stop discouraging people

As for racism? Hahahaha

Nigerians are worse, we practice tribalism, we hate each other, we only use religion as a decoys for our evil deeds.

I prefer racism than tribalism any day any time
Most are too ashamed to come home empty handed don’t be deceived a lot of people are wasting their lives abroad ,unless you want to go into crime and end up in jail many Nigerians are in jail over silly stuffs life is more than the fine pictures people post of Facebook

4 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Pat081: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
You people are mad.

Awon oloshi... Awon oloriburuku...atöle oshi... Agbaya! angry

After traveling to the abroad and making money you are advising those who wants to live this hell not to? Do you know what we go through in this shìt hole everyday?

A country without good educational system?

A country with criminals in government?

A country where having a car seems like an achievement?

A country that has a currency (5 naira) that can buy anything?

A country with the highest number of yahoo boys turn pastors?

A country where a graduate thanks God for earning 100k monthly?

A country that rather vote for political party and tribe than personalities with the capacity to lead it forward?

E no go better for una whey dey advice people to stay and die in poverty. You want to keep living in wealth why others suffer. Your kids will suffer same fate!

Yes, I know the grass is not always greener on the other side but isn't that better than a country (Nigeria) without no grass?

Even a country that literally has no grass (Dubia) is flourishing than this toilet seat (Nigeria).

Stop being a hypothetical simpleton.. If you wanna advise Nigerians, come back home and face the same things.
abi now her children re base dia ooooo she too base dia ooooo d fool is now giving useless advice to people If she want mi too blive her she too Shuld cum back home
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by AmuEwu: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Dongreat:
Guys my friend is quite confused at the moment. He’s been given two choices which is (1) he will travel to the USA on a visitor visa and abscond, remaining there and working for his papers or (2) manage his mothers newly built 50 rooms hotel in Delta state where he’s entitled to N500 per any of the lounged rooms daily.

What do you think is best for him please.

Your friend should chose option 2
First he should try to negotiate something above the 500 naira for every room booked. Maybe 800 to 1,000 would be fine. Or better still aside the job of the hotel manager, he should take another side job in the hotel and get paid for it.

Certainly and Stability are some of the most important things in life for me, that's why I'll choose the second option.
Finally, if he can coordinate himself in 2 years he should be able to visit the US well without any hassle

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2018
sammirano:

Its still better than the inhumane treatment people receive over there. And if its that bad in Nigeria why are you still alive. You dont know anything, almost everything is in our favour even climate.

Racism is far better that tribalism. Yorubas hate igbos and vice versa, what other treatment are you talking about?

Mehn, you haven’t been outside the shores or Nigeria before, when you do you will know that Nigeria is a jungle
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by thesicilian: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

I'm happy for you.
Yours is a good story, but can you say the same for others?
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2018
sammirano:

Na life be this?
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Miles300: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2018
She should av Simply said it’s not for lazy people ! My country men are not lazy ! Give them the opportunity and see wat they can do ! I work 2 jobs in Finland and get Approximately 2500 euro monthly this one Dey here Dey shout abroad na die ! Relocate back finally

3 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Realdeals(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2018
Abroad Na die and she is still there?

Is she waiting to die?

1 Like

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Brytaboy(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2018
We not leaving, as one leaving abroad, what positive change have u brought to ur home land. To help the living.
nairalanduseles:

tongue[quote author=nairalanduseles post=70385041]
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2018
Fhowe:
Most are too ashamed to come home empty handed don’t be deceived a lot of people are wasting their lives abroad ,unless you want to go into crime and end up in jail many Nigerians are in jail over silly stuffs life is more than the fine pictures people post of Facebook

Excluding me dear, London is a great city, I wish my countrymen can come over to London, yeah lots of whites are racists asides that it’s a cool city.

I am a software developer and i think I am doing just fine

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2018
No matter how bad it is, lion would never eat grass. Nigerians are known for our tenacity and resilience, we would literally take the ground from under the feet of the white men, the only thing we need is to be given a chance.
That said, there is no place like home.
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Realname: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2018
topeayan:
Tell them o

Don't be deceived because you where denied visa.

She is living in New York for over 10 years , she has refused to come back yet she is telling you not to relocate and you are buying it?

Funny you, first of all understand that all Nigerians have a cran mentality ,rather than help her relatives relocate I beet you this is the story she sells them so Everytime she comes back in December she gives them the second hand clothes she picked from the bargain bin in cosco and they jump for joy.

Don't be deceived every country is better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Realname: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2018
itspzpics:
She's saying d truth

Don't be deceived because you where denied visa.

She is living in New York for over 10 years , she has refused to come back yet she is telling you not to relocate and you are buying it?

Funny you, first of all understand that all Nigerians have a cran mentality ,rather than help her relatives relocate I beet you this is the story she sells them so Everytime she comes back in December she gives them the second hand clothes she picked from the bargain bin in cosco and they jump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) / Ten Most Popular People In Nigeria 2015 - TMTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.