Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' (30909 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
You people are mad.

Awon oloshi... Awon oloriburuku...atöle oshi... Agbaya... Olodo... Ole...òbun! angry

After traveling to the abroad and making money you are advising those who wants to leave this hell not to? Do you know what we go through in this shìt hole everyday?

A country without good educational system?

A country with criminals in government?

A country where you can't own a car as a young man without being tagged YAHOO BOY

A country where having a car (Toyota camry 2007) seems like an achievement and people look at you as a big man?

A country that has a currency (5 naira) that can never buy anything?

A country with the highest number of yahoo boys turn pastor?

A country where a graduate thanks God for earning 100k monthly? (Same amount people earn withing 20 hours in other counties)

A country that rather vote for specific political parties and tribes than personalities with the capability to lead it forward?

E no go better for una whey dey advice people to stay and die in poverty. You want to keep living in wealth why others suffer. Your kids will suffer same fate!

Yes, I know the grass is not always greener on the other side but isn't that better than a country (Nigeria) without no grass?

Even a country that literally has no grass (Dubia) is flourishing than this toilet seat (Nigeria).

Stop being a hypothetical simpleton.. If you wanna advise Nigerians, come back home and face the same things we do to survive everyday.

LMAO grin grin

you dey vex o

na so the thing pain you?
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Ugosample(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

dont be decieved i left naija 5 years ago and i have never regretted one day ........i own a house now ........and live in a civil society.....and have learnt to respect ppl.........Naija is a jungle anyone who has chance pls leave don't let ppl lie to u

a big jungle
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Ugosample(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Nigerians are wicked people by nature, How do you define a country?

Yeah you make money in Nigeria, but how has Nigeria helped the less privileged ?

Your president is sick, he runs to UK are you not ashamed as a citizen to even be defending your country out of ignorance?

Because you benefit from Nigeria doesn't make it a good country, The fact that you live in Lekki or VI doesnt show the entire picture of Nigeria.

All my stay in UK, I haven't seen a single pot hole on their roads or interrupted power supply, this is luxury and only accessible to the rich in Abuja , Lagos and some areas in Nigeria.

Stop being self centered and think about the entire picture in general.

yea that's the thing

MOST Nigerians are having it really rough

Like big time
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by HomeOfMe(f): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

So you're not law abiding.

You're misusing your visa.

I don't care personally but please don't preach that you're law abiding when you are obviously not.

"An individual on a visitor visa (B1/B2) is not permitted to accept employment or work in the United States."

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html
Well you are right though as I didn't look at it from that angle. But as for as I'm not yet permanently resident there, is the reason I haven't gotten it. I sure would get it because eventually i'll def relocate.
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Ugosample(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
adegeye38:

Our country is a reflection of who we are, 9ja is d most naturally blessed nation in the world, but we destroyed that

They destroyed Nigeria

not me or my family

I was raised to respect the law and believe in the dignity in labour, to be compassionate to the less privileged etc

because of that, my country man sees us as dumb and stupid for refusing to cut corners or engage in those sharp practices or glorify ill gotten wealth.

Shame
Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by femmy2010(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2018
vizkiz:
You people are mad.

Awon oloshi... Awon oloriburuku...atöle oshi... Agbaya... Olodo... Ole...òbun! angry

After traveling to the abroad and making money you are advising those who wants to leave this hell not to? Do you know what we go through in this shìt hole everyday?

A country without good educational system?

A country with criminals in government?

A country where you can't own a car as a young man without being tagged YAHOO BOY

A country where having a car (Toyota camry 2007) seems like an achievement and people look at you as a big man?

A country that has a currency (5 naira) that can never buy anything?

A country with the highest number of yahoo boys turn pastor?

A country where a graduate thanks God for earning 100k monthly? (Same amount people earn withing 20 hours in other counties)

A country that rather vote for specific political parties and tribes than personalities with the capability to lead it forward?

E no go better for una whey dey advice people to stay and die in poverty. You want to keep living in wealth why others suffer. Your kids will suffer same fate!

Yes, I know the grass is not always greener on the other side but isn't that better than a country (Nigeria) without no grass?

Even a country that literally has no grass (Dubia) is flourishing than this toilet seat (Nigeria).

Stop being a hypothetical simpleton.. If you wanna advise Nigerians, come back home and face the same things we do to survive everyday.

A word is indeed enough for the wise.
One has a very higher chance of making it once you believe you would in Nigeria .

For me , it would always be Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' by Savyy(f): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Since I'm not a permanent US resident,I do not have work permit. But I still work at old people's home,restaurant,factory,etc. I only visit like once in 2years,stay for btw 2,4 or 5months. Atleast,working 2-3 jobs help me save a reasonable amount of money. For those who don't have anyone over there,they might struggle a bit,but with determination,hardwork and sometimes luck,they'd be able to succeed.
pls check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) / Ten Most Popular People In Nigeria 2015 - TMTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.