Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (5618 Views)

10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by mrlova: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2018
OP this girl used kaya mata on your friend! it's evident he tasted the right P at the wrong time... ask Pocahontas and ishilove.. they use the same thing!
Re: .. by ModestGal(f): 4:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
I've actually thought in this direction before but then it dawned on me that these guys come to Nairaland to express their fantasies and fallacies which their little mind have created over the time, they are barely what they portray on Nairaland and Nairaland is an anonymous forum, anyone can make an uncharacteristic outburst to his pleasing.

So there you have it..cheesy
Thanks dear,I understand now.I was suprised too thar they all say what girls need is money,sex,and we can cheat bcx of it.
Re: .. by kaema: 5:02am On Aug 19, 2018
ModestGal:
My question is this, In real life, do guys like NAIRALAND guys really exist? Because all these they say,I have never heard it from any guy before. Or is it because I dont move with guys with mental issues?where do you all have these wrong mentalities from? That girls are bad,they love money,they love sex etc. Although I hardly move with irrational people, those with low IQ,both male and female,it is not pride,its just because theres nothing sensible am going to hear from them.

I don't see any thing wrong with Nairaland guys..yeah we have few crazy ones here but somehow what they say is about 85% correct...yes most girls are bad, all they think about is money and would have sex with anything to get money....The question should be, DO GIRLS LIKE NAIRALAND BABES EXIST? Trust me most babes here are fakers. Living a totally different life in reality... They're the ones with the low iQ..ones who can't even argue correctly...i'd pick 40 dudes before even attempting to start a conversation with a girl here.....

2 Likes

Re: .. by ModestGal(f): 5:38am On Aug 19, 2018
kaema:

I don't see any thing wrong with Nairaland guys..yeah we have few crazy ones here but somehow what they say is about 85% correct...yes most girls are bad, all they think about is money and would have sex with anything to get money....The question should be, DO GIRLS LIKE NAIRALAND BABES EXIST? Trust me most babes here are fakers. Living a totally different life in reality... They're the ones with the low iQ..ones who can't even argue correctly...i'd pick 40 dudes before even attempting to start a conversation with a girl here.....
I hardly see a girl on NL because their posts are not mostly gender related,they just post base on what they feel, so I hardly read their posts as a girl. But for males,am always seeing stuffs like girls love money,with that I see they are guys.
You said most girls love money,how come I have never met anygirl saying such? I love Money too but not like the way you say them. Those mentalities are wrong and not true please. People are mostimes the result of environmental and genetic influence and love money in respect to that.I love money because I have tasted poverty(environmental influence), I love money because I need it to explore the world and do my business right because business need money to boom. It has nothing to do with am a female.
Re: .. by Stevengerd(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
I'm a virgin and I'm proud cool
Your cross
Re: .. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
I've actually thought in this direction before but then it dawned on me that these guys come to Nairaland to express their fantasies and fallacies which their little mind have created over the time, they are barely what they portray on Nairaland and Nairaland is an anonymous forum, anyone can make an uncharacteristic outburst to his pleasing.

So there you have it..cheesy

You answered the question then came out to type this...

Doesn't it show how mentally u.n sta.ble you are?

Also, learn to type; I wonder what you're gonna teach your students when you finally wind up a teacher like your fellow lazy girls

1 Like

Re: .. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2018
ModestGal:
Thanks dear,I understand now.I was suprised too thar they all say what girls need is money,sex,and we can cheat bcx of it.

Here we go!

Now you claim you roll with guys with high IQ... Undermining the ones registered here...

If I start grilling you to know who you really are, I wouldn't be surprised to know that you are either a student or prolly a receptionist in one of these one man businesses around town.

I blame the guy who took out time to answer. You studied psychology but teaching as an N-power teacher...

Isn't that shameful?
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You answered the question then came out to type this...

Doesn't it show how mentally u.n sta.ble you are?

Also, learn to type; I wonder what you're gonna teach your students when you finally wind up a teacher like your fellow lazy girls
There is nothing wrong with the way I type, its just too cumbersome for you to comprehend given to the fact that you are operating at a lower cognitive order, you think you can torture me with the "you will finally wind up as a teacher" bulsh.t.

Anyways, sorry to burst your bubbles, I am not going into teaching job, don't forget I'm a double honors holder, I'll use my Economics honors to work in a firm, that's if at all I will work under someone. Bye.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Slexyangel:

Find somewhere go sidon, the guys are about to make a fool of themselves

Lol Na wa oo
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
He is just naive and in lust, give it time, it will fade.

Basically I'd peg it on 'LUST'.. Crazy things the Vj can do grin
Re: .. by BiafranBushBoy: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
There is nothing wrong with the way I type, its just too cumbersome for you to comprehend given to the fact that you are operating at a lower cognitive order, you think you can torture me with the "you will finally wind up as a teacher" bulsh.t.

Anyways, sorry to burst your bubbles, I am not going into teaching job, don't forget I'm a double honors holder, I'll use my Economics honors to work in a firm, that's if at all I will work under someone. Bye.

That is what 99% of lazy assholes like you say...

"If I am gonna work under someone"

Few years down the line, you are now making beads, pop corn, and small chops!

With your head size like a peanut, it clearly shows the size of information in it!

You have a lot of work to do, else I see you running around owerri in a hotel as a receptionist. But most importantly, become intelligent...

Because yo come off to me as someone who lacks basic analytical and quantitative skills. So just to round it off, you sound dumb most of the time you type!

If you sound so dumb online, I wonder what communicating with you offline would be like...

No wonder your bf only wants your pussy and blackmailing you! Any reason for the change of monikers?

I know you mofvcker!

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2018
ModestGal:

I hardly see a girl on NL because their posts are not mostly gender related,they just post base on what they feel, so I hardly read their posts as a girl. But for males,am always seeing stuffs like girls love money,with that I see they are guys.
You said most girls love money,how come I have never met anygirl saying such? I love Money too but not like the way you say them. Those mentalities are wrong and not true please. People are mostimes the result of environmental and genetic influence and love money in respect to that.I love money because I have tasted poverty(environmental influence), I love money because I need it to explore the world and do my business right because business need money to boom. It has nothing to do with am a female.

Get it right!!!

Women don't come here and post gender related problems because you have your girls to gossip with.

The Forum being a Anonymous one, Affords men the opportunity to seek advice from fellow men without been tagged a coward and stuff like that..

And

Most, I repeat most girls( usually between 18-28) are gold diggers. They're mainly after a guy's pocket. You won't know cause you don't date females.

So stop acting sanctimonious-Acting like you've never used men for personal gains, acting like you're a crusader for women.

You can only speak for yourself(that's if you're been honest in the first place).
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

With your head size like a peanut, it clearly shows the size of information in it!

You have a lot of work to do, else I see you running around owerri in a hotel as a receptionist. But most importantly, become intelligent...

Because yo come off to me as someone who lacks basic analytical and quantitative skills. So just to round it off, you sound dumb most of the time you type!

If you sound so dumb online, I wonder what communicating with you offline would be like...

No wonder your bf only wants your pussy and blackmailing you! Any reason for the change of monikers?

I know you mofvcker!

Lol

K.O
Re: .. by Originalsly: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm....I'm still trying to get past a guy being virgin and dis virgin. ...is he gay?
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I know you mofvcker!
Few years down the line, I will be a rich woman, I don't say what I wont do, every lady you see will end up a receptionist, sorry to burst your bubbles again, I have no business with that. Neither do I care if you think I'm intelligent or not.

Also I owe you no explanation as to why I change monikers the way it pleases me, why are y'all drinking Panadol for my headache? the earlier you learn to mind your business, the better for you and stop following me on nairaland.

As for the latter, you know nothing. Can you just do a lil exercise by waking away from my mention? today is Sunday, I don't need your summarized disturbance.
Re: .. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
Few years down the line, I will be a rich woman, I don't say what I wont do, every lady you see will end up a receptionist, sorry to burst your bubbles again, I have no business with that. Neither do I care if you think I'm intelligent or not.

Also I owe you no explanation as to why I change monikers the way it pleases me, why are y'all drinking Panadol for my headache? the earlier you learn to mind your business, the better for you and stop following me on nairaland.

As for the latter, you know nothing. Can you just do a lil exercise by waking away from my mention? today is Sunday, I don't need your summarized disturbance.

I know the reason you change it... Reason I tagged along.

You see, my gross with you is that you wana sound intelligent, but you are a dumb girl...

The other girl typed bla bla bla about NL guys, and you typed along... That is being dumb!

When you know that the same NL guy has been digging your wretched hole for a number of times!

Why are you stupid?

Sense would have told you to play low... But unfortunately, the sense is missing or has been corrupted.

You are not gonna be rich, you don't have the mentality... You are gonna be a broke lazy asshole... Even your goddamn pvssy won't help you!

Am I bluffing? I would wana go down memory lane with you!

Saint online... Pvssy LovePeddler offline!

We have a lot to talk about this morning...
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I know the reason you change it... Reason I tagged along.

You see, my gross with you is that you wana sound intelligent, but you are a dumb girl...

The other girl typed bla bla bla about NL guys, and you typed along... That is being dumb!

When you know that the same NL guy has been digging your wretched hole for a number of times!

Why are you stupid?

Sense would have told you to play low... But unfortunately, the sense is missing or has been corrupted.

You are not gonna be rich, you don't have the mentality... You are gonna be a broke lazy asshole... Even your goddamn pvssy won't help you!

Am I bluffing? I would wana go down memory lane with you!

Saint online... Pvssy LovePeddler offline!

We have a lot to talk about this morning...
Hahahahaha, this is so hilarious! the manner you make up stuffs about me is appalling, stop disturbing me and stop being so concerned about me, the last time I checked, I'm not your younger sister.
Re: .. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
Hahahahaha, this is so hilarious! the manner you make up stuffs about me is appalling, stop disturbing me and stop being so concerned about me, the last time I checked, I'm not your younger sister.

No you can't be... She is far far ahead of you in everything. So let's keep it within your reach!

You think I am making things up? Lol... I will shock you!

This isn't the perfect thread tho...

Tell me again, Are Nairaland guys useless?

Smiles... Let's go down memory lane.
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

No you can't be... She is far far ahead of you in everything. So let's keep it within your reach!

You think I am making things up? Lol... I will shock you!

This isn't the perfect thread tho...

Tell me again, Are Nairaland guys useless?

Smiles... Let's go down memory lane.
I never said nairaland guys are useless, so stop making unnecessary fallacies up, you see the thing here is that I just came out of a 5 days ban, so I'm not having this conversation.
Re: .. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
I never said nairaland guys are useless, so stop making unnecessary fallacies up, you see the thing here is that I just came out of a 5 days ban, so I'm not having this conversation.

We will surely have it on another thread...

Still watching out
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nairaland Guys are useless

Biafranbushboy is USELESS grin

Oya hit your head on a wall grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
BTW op It's very possible for your friend to have the virgin effect.

Its normal we get a little attached to people who introduced us to new things like first sex, jobs etc. But with time we get accustomed to things and move on.
I bet your friend is an emotional type but that doesn't make less of a Man just as we have logical women and that doesn't make them more of a Man.

Your friend will get over his clingy attitude with time smiley
BTW don't mind my little tease up there grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
ModestGal:

You have a very very low IQ. You've never met a girl that likes money? Dumb argument. You're not a guy so your pickle brain cannot understand why guys make that statement and the fact that you question it on the basis that no girl has ever come out to say "I liEk MonEy" is just laughable.

You're so fvcking stupid, I'm actually amazed. This is the worst post I've read on this section, and I've read a ton of garbage here. Go exchange ideas with your pseudo-high IQ friends, you're too fake for this section - and that's saying something. You givr women a bad name, tbh.

2 Likes

Re: .. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
Nairaland Guys are useless

Biafranbushboy is USELESS grin

Oya hit your head on a wall grin

When you look at me, what do you see?

I know you have changed your monikers a couple of times. But hiding behind it feeling like you are anonymous is called self-deceit. You no longer come-off interesting to me, so I will pass.

1 Like

Re: .. by R3B3L(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lol.. look at dem go.. grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

When you look at me, what do you see?

I know you have changed your monikers a couple of times. But hiding behind it feeling like you are anonymous is called self-deceit. You no longer come-off interesting to me, so I will pass.
I don't even look at you.

You are right thou, I'm not new.But I'm not hiding grin . Can I even do that here? Too easy to figure out grin

Take a walk man grin
Re: .. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
I don't even look at you.

You are right thou, I'm not new.But I'm not hiding grin . Can I even do that here? Too easy to figure out grin

Take a walk man grin

I don't have things online with people I know too well. It is called selling-out. So I will just type OK and let you catch your fun.

Probably don't mention me again!
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
nothing like virgin effect that will make a guy spend foolishly on a woman.ur friend is under the influence of decimal 10:10
the babe obviously don give ur guy sumptin chop cheesy grin

Re: .. by Orhevus: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
The password is on that thread you downloaded it. Check on the last page.
i checked it isn't there and I also tried creating an account on your Site in order to request for the password but it's not allowing me, pls i need the password
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:
nothing like virgin effect that will make a guy spend foolishly on a woman.ur friend is under the influence of decimal 10:10
the babe obviously don give ur guy sumptin chop cheesy grin

Haha the guy really dey dull

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm....I'm still trying to get past a guy being virgin and dis virgin. ...is he gay?

Na wa oo

una start to fück from womb??

abi na HYMEN BE DEFINITION OF VIRGINITY??
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
BTW op It's very possible for your friend to have the virgin effect.

Its normal we get a little attached to people who introduced us to new things like first sex, jobs etc. But with time we get accustomed to things and move on.
I bet your friend is an emotional type but that doesn't make less of a Man just as we have logical women and that doesn't make them more of a Man.

Your friend will get over his clingy attitude with time smiley
BTW don't mind my little tease up there grin

very sensible post !!! Thanks for your opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users React As Beautiful Lady Dances 'opotoyi' With Her Chest / This My Small Body Eeh / See What This Crazy Girls Are Doing.? Bro Our Wives.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.