Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78231 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Too bad. He may end up losing his job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by gidgiddy: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Igbos had gone their own way, Hausa and Yoruba decided they must fight a war to be with Igbos in "one Nigeria"

The funny thing is that Igbos will never fight a war to be with Hausa or Yoruba

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
FrancisDiote:
Igbos are the heart beat of Nigeria.
Take away the igbos and Nigeria will collapse

Erosion is causing harvoc in Awka........3rd class things

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Lordofthewest(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lol.. An igbo man once called yorubas morons una dey celebrate am. Now it's your turn ure crying.But still not enough reason for anyone to be killed though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
trappatoni:
I really do not understand why people have so much hatred for Igbos and vice versa. And to think someone pushed this to front page is even alarming. I'm Yoruba and I love the Igbos and folks from South South.

STOP THE HATE SPEECH. LETS LOVE ONE ANOTHER. GOD IS LOVE

To late!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
he made a point but end it with inhumane statement

though we ain't responsible for Igbo war and loss so pouring hate on Yoruba most esp despite accommodating these people shouldn't have existed

that aside, all human deserve to live but their fact that they are something in this country is just one clownish thing about them. average Igbos we love to brag for nothing. na everything be achievement in their land

you don't expect me to praise you when you rubbish my region. they're the most hatred tribe and untrust tribe in Nigeria with their hate and instability

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by freshvine(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigeria is 180m strong population, assume we as a nation want to depopulate and kill off nigerians with assets less than $1000. Nigeria Population Will reduce to 50m with ibo population of 35 million of the total sum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
The man must not lose his job.

I trust Babcock University to be careful with its handling of the situation. And we shall monitor the whole process meticulously.

undecided

Correct. Nothing must happen to him.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by machiti(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
This one is trying to be the yoruba's nnamdi kalu, una no get sun(son) so u can't rise. smh

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
dancok:
This is an hate speech, it's a crime o, pls stop hating, we love you igbos. We really are.

Sharaap !

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Successdude(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:
To think he's an academia makes me feel sad
and he couldn't even construct correct sentences.... "I have always say".... "But isn't late" .... "Your turn soon reach too".... An academia ? Ajibola and his likes really lack honour. I trust my fellow Igbos, they never disappoint : Mr Obasi really gave it to him very well...

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have long stopped hating igbos. They are who they are. We can’t change them. But the man shouldn’t lose his job because the hate is mutual.

As far as we can keep the peace, we are good.

Most people misunderstand my motives. Bringing this story to the FP will only exacerbate the fissures in the relationship btw.both tribes.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
safarigirl:
it is only an insecure and inferior person that would be annoyed by arrogance and 'empty-boasting'..... If you are better than someone, you would be amused by his arrogance and empty-boasting.

I think you all need to look within and find what is wrong with you, because the Igbo people did nothing to warrant the hate if it is 'arrogance and empty-boasting'rhat is your grouse.

A people were nearly wiped out because some selfish people would not allow them actualise their dreams, now, the same people are accusing them of being arrogant simpky because they applaud themselves for rising out of the ashes.

Make una go find Wetin dey worry una, no be Igbo people do anybody for this Nigeria.

All trash.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by KadunaMafia: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
We have tried to avoid tribal hatred for some months now but NL just has to make money at the expense of Nigeria’s peace.

If that man loses his job, millions of Yorubas will not be happy.

I am very sad right now.
Shut up for once so that reasonable people can talk

18 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
What hypocrites; Igbos have been saying worse in various social media platforms and especially through their Biafran Radio as well as their late Dilector Kanu - the latter's hate speeches against the Hausa Fulani and the president are quite legendary.

Igbos are only reacting to what their kinsmen routinely do to others on daily basis - you only have to sift through some of the posts here in Nairaland to see for yourself.

I say to them; what you sow is what you reap.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by zinizta: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
words are very delicate.... This guy must be related to Nnamdi Kanu....This guy is a terrorist as far as I am concerned. ...how can anyone in his or her right senses advocate for genocide?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by eyinjuege: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

You will end up 6 ft. under in your youth.

It is called kadara.

Åwòn tó ni é òní jèrė e.
O mà sán kú ni

7 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by marttol: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
chronique:
If that guy isn't sacked, parents should protest my making arrangements to pull their kids out of that school. This is totally unacceptable.
ah...pity the guy now

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Patrioticooduan: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
He said the truth na. Why are these flat.heads crying? Nigeria is better without the flat.heads from Biafra.
Flat.heads are parasites. Let them carry their Biafra and go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by chibjohn(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Uguruzik:

Attack, this sounds good to me, try attacking Igbos and see if you don't in minutes into the attack. Fooool.

You are one of the problems with Nigeria. Instead of condemning what the guy said and maybe begging for him. You are still talking trash. I weep for this country. I am not hateful and wicked as him so won't recommend that he be sacked. But he will definitely face serious disciplinary actions to teach him a lesson.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Ojiofor: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
I support the view by this Babcock staff

I will take you seriously when you say it in your facebook page like that lunatic.

18 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by NSK4U(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
they say diz man dey Babcock? is alright....... a man dat wants d death of another man should not grumble when d same death comes knocking 4 him. I wish him what he wish us!

10 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Youngzubi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
i would have blaster that man but on a second thought i changed my mind simply because the way that tie take tight him throat like a sacrificial goat made me forgive him his since

look him well nah,the man never chop

look him well nah,they force him to wear that tie

look him well nah,the barber that cut his hair scrapped off his sense together with his hair

look him well nah,he is just an hungry lab keeper who seeks attention

please how much is rat poison now,biko i need to do birthday for him

9 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
mightyhazell:
and u have a way of endearing ppl to yourselves by strapping and tossing bombs with abandon..

At least you didn't deny that igbos are boastful, arrogant and disrespectful

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
midolian:
Some pipu sef..why would you hate a pissfull tribe as the Igbo? grin grin grin grin

Their reaction on this thread will further show how pissful and accommodating they are grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.