Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) (4922 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin

Am the happiest man on earth ever since my bae accept my proposal to be in relationship with her, Good evening all.

She's the best thing I think that has happened to me this month.
It all start like joke but today everything na history. Tho I still call her sister Grace grin grin

Am deeply sorry for all those girls I had issues or disagreement with all because I had wrong view about women.

Please this screenshot has up-to 17 shot so sit and read.
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
kiss kiss
Finally

Rest na history
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bae like no other

My black beauty
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Alejoc(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
I will never said never... I am
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Alejoc:
I will never said never... I am
I don't understand man
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ewo!

People that say "okay laa" instead of "okay" or "okay na", I don't take them seriously.

Both of you are jokers, I am wondering how you both were able to comprehend each other's language.

This girl will use your house rent to buy her wedding cake sad

Let me just forfait

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ignorance is a disease

Very bad, what you don't understand I simply urge you to keep shut.
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by lilmax(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
what's with nairaland and posting many screenshots and expecting I to read it....smh

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by BrokeBoySolow(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yo!! Me isn't a hater though, just my opinion seems she accepted cause of the money you sent her i might be wrong though but its based on the chats shah!!!!

You found Love Chale am happy for U

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
BrokeBoySolow:
Yo!! Me isn't a hater though, just my opinion seems she accepted cause of the money you sent her i might be wrong though but its based on the chats shah!!!!

You found Love Chale am happy for U
Is #1000 money

The money I send her was her change, she came to my shop and bought something so I own her #500 but I decided to add another #500 and send to her.

She didn't accept because of the money I send to her.

Thanks man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by ultimate77(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Is #1000 money

The money I send her was her change, she came to my shop and bought something so I own her #500 but I decided to add another #500 and send to her.

She don't accept because of the money I send to her.

Thanks man

CENT YOU DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN 'DIDN'T' AND 'DON'T'?
STOP MISLEADING US NIGGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Shugavee(f): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
When u Bleep ur body go cm down grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by n0fav0rs: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wtf! Reading this shít gave me migraine. I had to stop

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Shugavee(f): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Ignorance is a disease

Very bad, what you don't understand I simply urge you to keep shut.
I am happy for u,, don’t just chop n clean mouth
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Homeboiy: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
cheap girl u got op

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
ultimate77:

CENT YOU DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN 'DIDN'T' AND 'DON'T'?
STOP MISLEADING US NIGGA
take it as you see am.

Am not here to check my use of English bro

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Shugavee(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Ewo!

People that used to say "okay laa" instead of "okay" or "okay na", I don't take them serious.

Both of you are jokers, I am wondering how you both were able to comprehend each other's language.

This girl will use your house rent to buy her wedding cake sad

Let me just forfait
people r different please.. that’s not even worth judging anyone.. she is funny I like her
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:
thanks ma

Time will tell but I can never chop and clean mouth for this one oh.
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Shugavee(f): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
cheap girl u got op
how is she cheap please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
cheap girl u got op
I don't think you understand what you meant by Cheap girl.

So every girl that accept to be in relationship is cheap according to you abi?

If yours is cheap my is not, I know what I pass through before she agreed to give me her number.
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by 2special(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Have you ever see a confident ignorant person before?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Homeboiy: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:
how is she cheap please

check nah, sharp babe no go fall for that kind chat
Na the little money wey op send am make am gree
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Shugavee(f): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Homeboiy:

which little money,, if she would hv asked for 30 all of u for Dey find weyti to talk.. make I hear,,, he said he was owing her change!!!!
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Homeboiy:

#1000 For crying out loud

Money that's not even my own

Some people self
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hypocrite.. Look at the hot lady "Someone's wife" he used for his wallpaper, how won't he cheat on sister grace with a slay queen
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Homeboiy: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I don't think you understand what you meant by Cheap girl.

So every girl that accept to be in relationship is cheap according to you abi?

If yours is cheap my is not, I know what I pass through before she agreed to give me her number.

No girl plays hard to give me number so Na me pocket she first de masure
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tufiakwa. See chat
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hypocrite.. Look at the hot lady "Someone's wife" he used for his wallpaper, how won't he cheat on sister grace with a slay queen
and you don't bother to check who she is?

Very bad to call someone Hypocrite, that's Banky W wife Adesua Etomi.

I used her on my wallpaper because am her fan and I love her way.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Kudducini(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:

which one be choo and clean mouth? dem go chop themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining / goood dayyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.