Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) (4938 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Homeboiy:

No girl plays hard to give me number so Na me pocket she first de masure
we all are different bro.

Before she accepted my proposal she didn't measure my pocket first bro.

I fought like straight six months before she finally agreed to give me her number.
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:
people r different please.. that’s not even worth judging anyone.. she is funny I like her
Ofcourse feminist.
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
and you don't bother to check who she is?

Very bad to call someone Hypocrite, that's Banky W wife Adesua Etomi.

I used her on my wallpaper because am her fan and I love her way.
She's a wife no doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She's a wife no doubt.
she's a wife which I know.

Do I have any feelings for her NO
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Leetunechi: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Didn't she admit to already be in a relationship, undecided
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Leetunechi:
Didn't she admit to already be in a relationship, undecided
she told me why she said "She was in relationship before"
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Leetunechi: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
she told me why she said "She was in relationship before"

Story, well we all know you just wanna hit the puna
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Leetunechi:

Story, well we all know you just wanna hit the puna
hahaha

If she agrees so be it if she don't so be it.

I love my new bae
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Demogorgon(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hey, don't be too confidentundecided Run a background check on herundecided Something tells me she has a side nigga.. Don't know, just my thoughts. Goodluck!
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Leetunechi: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
hahaha
I love my new bae
All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Gaspardd(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
hahaha

I love my new bae

Pls tag me on ur new thread next week about how a nigerian girl broke ur heart and made you feel suicidal after choppin ur money
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by EzendiEgo1: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gaspardd:

Pls tag me on ur new thread next week about how a nigerian girl broke ur heart and made you feel suicidal after choppin ur money
hahaha grin grin OK

Demogorgon:
Hey, don't be too confidentundecided Run a background check on herundecided Something tells me she has a side nigga.. Don't know, just my thoughts. Goodluck!
Thanks man
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by alex81(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
we all are different bro.

Before she accepted my proposal she didn't measure my pocket first bro.

I fought like straight six months before she finally agreed to give me her number.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by romenna: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:
When u Bleep ur body go cm down grin
chai. U r definitely talking from experience.
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Yoshy: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
BrokeBoySolow:
Yo!! Me isn't a hater though, just my opinion seems she accepted cause of the money you sent her i might be wrong though but its based on the chats shah!!!!

You found Love Chale am happy for U

I could have said exactly the same thing
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by edimolu(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Being in love is a good feeling , especially if you are with the right person....

There are just some basic things you need to learn...stop using the word "please".....infact erase it from any of your future chats...and reduce the lovey dovey attitude, she might take you for someone who is soft....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by BrokeBoySolow(m): 12:24am On Aug 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Is #1000 money

The money I send her was her change, she came to my shop and bought something so I own her #500 but I decided to add another #500 and send to her.

She didn't accept because of the money I send to her.

Thanks man

Okay, didn't know you were owin' her sorry 'bout that..
Wish you all the best Bro. Treat her right and hold her tight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Forzap: 12:41am On Aug 20, 2018
lol op you be learner dis gal ain't feeling you at all, you did all the talk

see chat like interview undecided
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by blujoi(m): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2018
Unfortunately, thats a sample of what goes on in a lot of DM's, Lol. Odiegwu really!!! Anyways bros has found love let him bask in the euphoria, issallowed

Forzap:
lol op you be learner dis gal ain't feeling you at all, you did all the talk

see chat like interview undecided
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 20, 2018
See chat

Like, how will both of you communicate orally fam? Horrible English, you for type in Igbo sef

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by dayleke: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2018
Funny lot
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by letterman: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
grin grin

Am the happiest man on earth ever since my bae accept my proposal to be in relationship with her , Good evening all.

She's the best thing I think that has happened to me this month.
It all start like joke but today everything na history. Tho I still call her sister Grace grin grin

Am deeply sorry for all those girls I had issues or disagreement with all because I had wrong view about women.

Please this screenshot has up-to 17 shot so sit and read.

I am/ I'm

accepted

started

I am/ I'm

Please, there are up to 17 screenshots
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by letterman: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Ewo!

People that says "okay laa" instead of "okay" or "okay na", I don't take them serious .

Both of you are jokers, I am wondering how you both were able to comprehend each other's language.

This girl will use your house rent to buy her wedding cake sad

Let me just forfait

say

seriously
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by letterman: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2018
lilmax:
what's with nairaland and posting many screenshots and expecting I to read it....smh

me
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by letterman: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2018
2special:
Have you ever see a confident ignorant person before?

seen
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Austeeenxx: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2018
LMAO.
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2018
letterman:

say

seriously
Thanks, noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by Seandisputed(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2018
Who gets all excited this way because a girl agrees to date him
You are doing her a favour man and not the other way round so stop being a sissy..

All the best though.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by SirMichael1: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2018
ultimate77:

CENT YOU DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN 'DIDN'T' AND 'DON'T'?
STOP MISLEADING US NIGGA

grin

Can't you differentiate between 'can't' and 'cent'?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2018
How do you enjoy chats like this sad. It 's boring lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) by iLegendd(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2018
You'll lose her. Too many mistakes in your chat.

1. Neediness & desperation: everybody hates needy people.
2. Niceness: Being nice to humans in general is okay, but being nice to a woman in exchange for a relationship is bad.
3. You used too many bad irritating words like: Please, will you, thank you, etc.

In summary, if you don't download and read ChatDicted and learn how it's done, you'll lose her. Here is a link to download the intro for free: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank me later.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? / Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? / Curvy Lady Shows Off Her Expensive Cars On Twitter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.