Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Over Her Stretch Marks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Over Her Stretch Marks (617 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Over Her Stretch Marks by damiloladuke: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
A Nigerian woman identified as Monalisa has taken to her Instagram page to call out another woman who allegedly body-shamed her over her stretch marks.

The stranger invaded into her Direct Message on the photo sharing App and made her understand even personal things she believed are wrong with her.

The aggrieved lady then took to her page to show her dissatisfaction over women trying to bring down other women.

Read her post:

So I woke up to this message and the first thing I think is, what is wrong with women? First of all, even if I had a child [which I don't] so what? A few years back a comment like this would have probably had me crying and depressed but right now I am way passed there.

Most women have stretch marks with or without child birth, the only difference is I'm not offended by my stretch mark. I go to the gym, I work out and I'm healthy, my size doesn't make me unhealthy, neither does my stretch marks.

Dear women, let's learn to appreciate each other's body and be encouraging to each other because irrespective of what size you are, we all have fought insecurities at some point! Let's learn to help each other grow. "I'm not doing this to spite or shame her, it just hurts that this is coming from a woman"

#saynotobodyshaming#Biggirlsaintforsexonly#fatty#plussizefashion#womenliftingwomen #lovenohate#

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-cries-out-after-being-body-shamed-by-another-woman/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Over Her Stretch Marks by princechurchill(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Even the devil that used Eve to take away man's immortality is confused on the type of being a woman is.
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Over Her Stretch Marks by ednut1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Both the poster and critic shud get the hell outta here. Na everytin u go post ni
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Over Her Stretch Marks by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
women, let me be the bearer of bad news: there is NOTHING sexy about having big tittays, while your protruding stomach is as big as your breast, NONE!!!! that is as stoopid as a skinny dude claiming to have a 6 pack.

as for her stretchmarks that she gladly shove in people's face....

[img]https://media1./images/136e3fcc088691d0947268428d2c531a/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian LGBT Activist, Bisi Alimi & His Husband, Anthony Holidays In Lagos / This Is My Story (photo) / "Come And Rent Advert Space On My Chest" - Lady Advertise Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.