Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Can Anyone Explain This Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Explain This Attitude (2194 Views)

Pls Oh...can Anyone Explain What Are All These? (pic) / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
He said I don't apologise. He practically tried making me count the number of times I said 'Sorry' to him, and I don't keep track of our quarrels while he does. I know I've said 'Sorry' when I think I offended him. Would he offend me while I do the apologising? Relationships are tiring!

Oh I get now, lol does he use Microsoft excel to keep count chai pele
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Gaspardd(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
You re a pussy ass nigga, you lack purpose and passion, and u clearly lack some manly hormones from birth or sth. You shld be d one leading the relationship but she is.

Maybe shes wanting u guys to take a step forward in ur relationship of which u didnt get d clue, or u re just too much of a gossip bìtch and shes tryin to curb things to a minimum.

If i were you, either way i wont give a shìt, i have my focus and passion. Go read some purpose driven life.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
ekanDamie:

I should be the one advising people nw. This is my 2nd time and its all the same sequence.

Guy I had sex with someone in my office who was higher than me, it reached a point our night shift were together, there were days I didn't want to really see or talk with her plus I didn't mean to have sex with her it happened, it was awkward I couldn't avoid her I just resigned luckily when they were owing salary, she was on my neck and mind you she was way older and matured, so she knew how to set trap for me properly anything I dey mess up. 5/5 would not recommend

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gaspardd:
You re a pussy ass nigga, you lack purpose and passion, and u clearly lack some manly hormones from birth or sth. You shld be d one leading the relationship but she is.

Maybe shes wanting u guys to take a step forward in ur relationship of which u didnt get d clue, or u re just too much of a gossip bìtch and shes tryin to curb things to a minimum.

If i were you, either way i wont give a shìt, i have my focus and passion. Go read some purpose driven life.
Overly stern. But yh, I get ur point.
U can't blame people for not having manly hormones tho.
Some people came to this world without key body parts too
But yh, hormones can be worked on..I will work on mine.
Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by jorion(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Sincerely, I don't know what some of you men want. My bf complained bitterly of my never 'apologising' even when I know I have in situations I felt I was wrong to him, and him doing the begging all the time. Right now, I feel like going very far away from him 'cause I don't want to be why anyone would be unhappy.
I dumped a girl I really liked for this exact same issue. If you r very intelligent and you behave this way, I might understand. But if you can't even defend your course, (I don't give a damn about what you graduated with) and you pull this shit on me, I will gradually kill the relationship by limiting my exposure to you. It was only after I started shunning her that her medulla oblongata started functioning again. Don't ever give any girl the opportunity to mess you up
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Gaspardd(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
ekanDamie:

Overly stern. But yh, I get ur point.
U can't blame people for not having manly hormones tho.
Some people came to this world without key body parts too
But yh, hormones can be worked on..I will work on mine.
Thanks

I was overly stern so that you can man up, tough love my bro, and although its just to humour u, and its good you really got my point, it shows u re intelligent,

About me, what gives me more daily concern is if i complete my work out routine, or complete my hours of meditation...etc, things like that take up my attention as opposed to whether a girls picks my call or reciprocates my nice gestures, all those things re simply not on my radar.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by mikejj(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
ekanDamie:

We've don dat a while ago. It worked, but na every time I wan dey set up panel for love?
..lol bro are u sure,you are not the one killing your self over this babe?? some girls kan just b one kin one kin

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ultimate77(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Going into detail would make me hijack the thread from op. The only thing he said that aligned with what I'm going through is the 'Not apologising' part. That made it seem like you men want to be worshipped or sort off in a relationship even when you're wrong.

This brings us back to what i was saying. @blue: when who is wrong actually? is the "you'r" kind of YOU or referring to another?

@ THE BOLDED... how does that even sound to your ears? better still, how did you feel writing this down?

@the red. It does not seem anything like 'YOU' want to be worshiped, its the responsibility of the woman to respect the man and the man to love the woman. so in your own words, what do you think 'respect' is?
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
ultimate77:

This brings us back to what i was saying. @blue: when who is wrong actually? is the "you'r" kind of YOU or referring to another?

@ THE BOLDED... how does that even sound to your ears? better still, how did you feel writing this down?

@the red. It does not seem anything like 'YOU' want to be worshiped, its the responsibility of the woman to respect the man and the man to love the woman. so in your own words, what do you think 'respect' is?

Are you my bf? grin Which one are you tackling me? And what do you mean by "Your kind of you?"

Who said I don't respect him? Would he have to beg to be respected? I was only trying to rap my head around why he would say I don't like apologising when I'm wrong, whereas, I know I do.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hi, let me say something... Doesn't mean you should take my advice though.
Why don't you ask her upfront about the attitude, if she doesn't give a tangible reply, ask her again. If she notice small pressure to speak out, and naturally she will, then you sort things. But if she doesn't, and still behaves same way, just reciprocate this same attitude she's putting up at u.
If things don't go well or she doesn't change, mehn it's time to move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Love To Go Naked - Slay Queen Goes Unclad / Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did / Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.