Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Can Anyone Explain This Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Explain This Attitude (2182 Views)

Pls Oh...can Anyone Explain What Are All These? (pic) / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2018
OK, I'm dating a colleague we've been dating for months now
We see at work everyday, we play as wen free n all chat on WhatsApp
Even while at work, call each other n talk for hours after work.
In fact we like couples and everyone knows us.
But of recent, I noticed a lil change in attitude
We pick fights quite easily, she's always on the defence
Hardly ever apologize like she used to before wen its obvious she's wrong.

We still hang out at work but our closeness is limited, we hardly even goto lunch frequently like we used to.
My issue is this, despite this declining romance between us we still look each other in the eyes n say I love u, actually she does it more even at the most inconvenient times, she wispers it.
But then outside the office at our individual homes, we hardly communicate anymore. Our WhatsApp that used to be a playground has cobwebs hanging around,
I call her and she's so uninterested on calls that we manage to do 3mins on calls unlike wen we can go for hours cos she's d playful type.
She would still come to work the next day and still be I love u from a distance but when we are not together its like OYO.

Can anyone please explain this situation perhaps any lady who does this to anyone.
PS, she dosnt ask me for money or demand stuff from me. It's always me that does stuff for her even when she objects to it, so money is not a factor here.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Meeloreh(f): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
Either she's no longer interested and She's doing it for the office:Like, nobody should start asking her what happened OR you were the general boyfriend but now the office boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by theunnamed: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
There are couples that avoid talking about issues that seem awkward, others won't open up until they're probed.
If she's your girlfriend and she's now acting weird, you should find out why that is, preferably from her
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by yarimo(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2018
It's clear your time is up, don't waste your time and resources anymore if not. Your BP will be reading 270
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2018
Meeloreh:
Either she's no longer interested and She's doing it for the office:Like, nobody should start asking her what happened OR you were the general boyfriend but now the office boyfriend.
Same as I thought. She dosnt wanna cause friction in the office cos our work are linked somehow.
So what do u suggest, I play along too or I stop giving her attention.
Cos I swear, I love this lady lots
Cc yarimo

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Ekez(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Guy give her space, Which kind fuckery be dis
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Stevengerd(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Same shit i was into some months ago. just limit the attention
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekez:
Guy give her space,
Which kind fuckery be dis
Oga, I don't have a problem with giving her space.
1. I love her and we've been good this whole time so I'm quite bemused.
2. Its not fuckery, its relationship issues.
Y'all don't need to carry ur alpha male mentality everywhere

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Sincerely, I don't know what some of you men want. My bf complained bitterly of my never 'apologising' even when I know I have in situations I felt I was wrong to him, and him doing the begging all the time. Right now, I feel like going very far away from him 'cause I don't want to be why anyone would be unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2018
Stevengerd:
Same shit i was into some months ago. just limit the attention
Lol. I tried this, sometimes becos I feel hurt, it makes me wear a long face at work just not to give her face, but then it affects other people around me. Plus, she's my closest pally at work. I don't really blend with people that much to just loose myself into them and forget her.
How did u do it?
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Sincerely, I don't know what some of you men want. My bf complained bitterly of my never 'apologising' even when I know I have in situations I felt I was wrong to him, and him doing the begging all the time. Right now, I feel like going very far away from him 'cause I don't want to be why anyone would be unhappy.
Your statement is confusing you're confused that you were wrong and your bf was apologising , not sure how to follow that
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2018
ekanDamie:

Lol. I tried this, sometimes becos I feel hurt, it makes me wear a long face at work just not to give her face, but then it affects other people around me. Plus, she's my closest pally at work. I don't really blend with people that much to just loose myself into them and forget her.
How did u do it?

Never date in the same office and if you must different department, you're a guy don't mix where you earn your paper with romantic interest.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ultimate77(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Sincerely, I don't know what some of you men want. My bf complained bitterly of my never saying 'apologising' even when I know I have in situations I felt I was wrong to him and him doing the begging all the time. Right now, I feel like going very far away from him 'cause I don't want to be why anyone would be unhappy.

what are you actually saying? Are out sure you are not the subject of this post? Smh... Well, i can't be the one telling you what to do.

@op thing is, ladies most times have issues with themselves, you are in same working place, try to start concentrating on just yourself and give her little attention and stop saying 'i love you' if actually you always do that. If after every conversion you do tha, just limit it for now. If you guys can't seat down and have a man to man talk, im sorry you guys are still playing pampamgolo ...

Women can destroy a person within a twinkling of an eye.. But guided broda...

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Ekez(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2018
Ok no vex, But it is also a fuckery nah you self check am naw eeeeh check am
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ultimate77(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
pcguru1:

Never date in the same office and if you must different department, you're a guy don't mix where you earn your paper with romantic interest.

Giddy bless you my brother...
This is actually one thing people in same work place fail to understand.

Lets say we work together and we love each other to marriage, that means wearer grown adults and should be able to educate ourselves with work place relationship etiquate.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
ultimate77:

what are you actually saying? Are out sure you are not the subject of this post? Smh... Well, i can't be the one telling you what to do.

@op thing is, ladies most times have issues with themselves, you are in same working place, try to start concentrating on just yourself and give her little attention and stop saying 'i love you' if actually you always do that. If after every conversion you do tha, just limit it for now. If you guys can't seat down and have a man to man talk, im sorry you guys are still playing pampamgolo ...

Peace.
Thanks brova. I just need to work on my emotions.
Its quite too weak n vulnerable.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
pcguru1:

I should be the one advising people nw. This is my 2nd time and its all the same sequence.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
pcguru1:

Your statement is confusing you're confused that you were wrong and your bf was apologising , not sure how to follow that
He said I don't apologise. He practically tried making me count the number of times I said 'Sorry' to him, and I don't keep track of our quarrels while he does. I know I've said 'Sorry' when I think I offended him. Would he offend me while I do the apologising? Relationships are tiring!
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
ultimate77:

Peace.
I'm not op's gf. grin And what is it that I said that you don't get?
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ultimate77(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
ekanDamie:

Its quite too weak n vulnerable.

welcome my nigga...
I used to be like that. It got to a level i was praying to have my emotions dead. But i trained myself to start seeing some persons who feel important less important. That worked the magic. And here i am stronger.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ultimate77(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
I'm not op's gf. grin And what is it that I said that you don't get?

its not confusing.
Its just not processing at all. That's cos it contains too many encryption. More like you are just betting yourself and crying at same time.

Peace.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
ultimate77:

its not confusing.
Its just not processing at all. That's cos it contains too many encryption. More like you are just betting yourself and crying at same time.

Peace.
Going into detail would make me hijack the thread from op. The only thing he said that aligned with what I'm going through is the 'Not apologising' part. That made it seem like you men want to be worshipped or sort off in a relationship even when you're wrong.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Going into detail would make me hijack the thread from op. The only thing he said that aligned with what I'm going through is the 'Not apologising' part. That made it seem like you men want to be worshipped or sort off in a relationship even when you're wrong.
Lol. Of course not, we just don't like women that are not submissive.
A woman should be willing to apologize, I apologize too, in fact am the type that can go on my knees, buy her gifts, depending on how bad I know I F'ed up. I want the same too from a woman, even more, cos naturally she's d mediator in the relationship and should act like 1
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by WEEDSDOM: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Don't date in your workplace..if you must keep it on a low..nt loud. so when you breakup it won't be news at the office.
op did you guys have se.x ??
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Jokerman(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
I and my gf (now fiancee) have been dating for 2 years at the office, and no one knew until the year that makes it 3rd when someone spotted us together at Abeokuta sometime again during our leave.....

At the office our relationship was strictly professional, we don't jump on ourselves, we rarely talk, that most people thought I was forming or she was forming not knowing we were both padis after work..

When our head knew, she couldn't believe it, had to go to Facebook to confirm.... grin

So I feel she just wants to limit the office romance.. talk to her to see her change in office behavior

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
ekanDamie:

Its quite [b]too weak n vulnerable.[b]
ahaha you fcvking piece of fcvk! She's going to destroy you. She's doing that thing that women do, you know, where they start manipulating your emotions for absolutely no reason at all. grin grin grin You cannot win at this game so ignore the hell out of her in the office and at home.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by anochuko01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
i dont have energy to waste on a drama filled friendship or relationship. once theres no more attraction then call it quits. and lack of communication is the beginning of a loss in interest
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by mikejj(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin invite her for a lunch and pour out ur mind to her..so u know ur stand.. but don't allow emotions affect your Job oo.bcuz ur boss no go send
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by Meeloreh(f): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
ekanDamie:

Same as I thought. She dosnt wanna cause friction in the office cos our work are linked somehow.
So what do u suggest, I play along too or I stop giving her attention.
Cos I swear, I love this lady lots
Cc yarimo
Play along till it fades out.
OR be a man and face it. Call her physically and talk it out. Be matured about it. No tears no confessions.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jokerman:
I and my gf (now fiancee) have been dating for 2 years at the office, and no one knew until the year that makes it 3rd when someone spotted us together at Abeokuta sometime again during our leave.....

At the office our relationship was strictly professional, we don't jump on ourselves, we rarely talk, that most people thought I was forming or she was forming not knowing we were both padis after work..

When our head knew, she couldn't believe it, had to go to Facebook to confirm.... grin

So I feel she just wants to limit the office romance.. talk to her to see her change in office behavior
Bros u try o. But aswear, the office romance they sweet. Bringing food for only u, the under the table touching, d secret groopping, d attention and every every. Well, let's just say it was just infatuation for her,
Cos sincerely, even if we take all that I mentioned earlier away.
I still want her cos she's bae.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
mikejj:
grin invite her for a lunch and pour out ur mind to her..so u know ur stand.. but don't allow emotions affect your Job oo.bcuz ur boss no go send
We've don dat a while ago. It worked, but na every time I wan dey set up panel for love?

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Attitude by ekanDamie: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
ahaha you fcvking piece of fcvk! She's going to destroy you. She's doing that thing that women do, you know, where they start manipulating your emotions for absolutely no reason at all. grin grin grin You cannot win at this game so ignore the hell out of her in the office and at home.
U dint have to use the Fvck Fvck to make ur point.
But yh u right, I sense manipulation here too, like she just want me
To be feeling sad, and when I act like I don't care, she would be the one to come around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice Urgently! / Of What Use Is This App? (picture) / Checkout These Salivating Pictures Of This Beautiful Lady (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.