Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (68116 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by YorubaAssasin: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Laughing in Japanese right now.. grin grin grin
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
You don become G-boy, I just wonder what you gave up, please clue me in so I can gauge ur span, was it

life
Blood
Future
Spiritual Sodomy
Yearly sacrifice etc

Which one

4 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by AZUH: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

She sure is an unrepentant, thirsty little b.itch with no single iota of shame.

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."
if dey see the hoe , i m done
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by VivaDeAngelo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Now that you have made it learn to stay humble.

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

Yes he did grin grin grin

I laugh
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Dearlord(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Thumb up to every genuine hustlers like us. cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by chrischukszy01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
BuhariM:
Both of them are sick.... You didn't tell us how you make that money
Poverty mindset, go and hustle ur own and stop asking how he made his money. When he was broke ass you didn't ask how he was broke. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

6 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hehe why wont she call u on phone when her old rich husband cant even go thru one round and probably no get her time. Fact is many young girls married to rich old men are very lonely.thats why they cheat on codecheesy.congrats on ur making it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by yvelchstores(f): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
ItzBIM:
Hope he made his money legally
my thoughts exactly. Thank u Lord for making me content. Why do women thirst for money. Make urs

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
He shld take her back, get tayad of the pvssi and move on
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Celmatador(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
I just tire......

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by IykDee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ace364407:
y FRAUD ALERT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by kennypoju04: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Such is life....

Anyways check my siggy
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by akdjr(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Babe take the bold step and find this dude. We might be here someday celebrating both of you
softwerk:
In the voice of Patorankin.......I'm available, ama ama available. Call me! kiss grin
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by jesmond3945: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
If I was the girl I would tell him to teach how to do the cyber bizness he is doing so that I can be like somebody wey people dem dey rush.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Divay22(f): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
crafteck:

I laugh
My brother who no know ,no know abeg.
You make money legally and you wan use Honda and duplex money take pop things in one night.
okay o.. what's even my own...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Butoneday2(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Willie if she comes just allow her inside ur house bring out ur pistol if u have then naked her and put the pistol in her private part and shot the hell out of her pussvy and anu.s. lipsrsealed angry enemies of progress.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by MissJoy29(f): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."
So deep, true & spot on @bolded!

That's why most times I don't blame the person that was left or was cheated on. I blame the one that left or cheated. They are almost always at fault!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by beatmonster(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
gold diggers every where..
That's why I always advice my friends:work for your own money..
Stop being a leech...jeez..

Add me on Skype guys:
Kira 290

Thanks cool

Are Qatar residents qualified to call?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by LadyHeaven(f): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mtcheew, it's things like this my smart coz sees that makes the young chap not interested in living right and working hard always trying to hammer and hustle wrongly to impress the gram and so called haters

2 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
iPhone 5s for sale whatsapp/call 09030818219/09079535390
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by FarahAideed: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

My brother who no know ,no know abeg.
You make money legally and you wan use Honda and duplex money take pop things in one night.
okay o.. what's even my own...

If him show now u no go ask this ur question again.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by KingLennon(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
darlenese:
foolish girl, just because he did yahoo you want to go back to him. remain in your marriage, cold or not, the old man has genuine money. this nigga here is a Yahoo plus nigga , msheeeew
Where are your facts to make you conclude that he is a yahoo plus nigga? Fake girls with fake love everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by IamAirforce1: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
TeeSeven:
This post sadly sums up the warped mentality of an average young Nigerian about wealth.
Nobody, I REPEAT, no rich person flaunt their (legitimate) wealth by displaying cash! That's not how it works!
If you doubt me, just observe Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates, etc.

Please Shut up and get lost .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by bigbabalagzy: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
lol
crafteck:

Don't be oo, ur 4 me
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by egoldman(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
ItzBIM:
Hope he made his money legally

Is it your money?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Divay22(f): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elfmannisback:

If him shown owner u no go ask this ur question again.
Ogbeni i no understand wetin you write o grin
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by makinson2865: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
hope your money is clean sa cos some dude can go to xtral mile to get rich n make people believe dey don hammer

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by whizoooo: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
This guy na musician nau... Saw his video on hiptv or afropop
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Don't mind her she just played herself period cool

I think she’s just inlove with money. Anywhere she sees money she falls inlove. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.